[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EVIL possibly sustained multiple concussions BASED CLEANER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

>EVIL possibly sustained multiple concussions

BASED CLEANER WORKING EVIL INTO A SHOOT
>>
>>2954057
Wouldn't have happened if it was vs Okada
>>
First Daryl, now Evil. Bad G1 for Los.
>>
that's weird kenny is pretty strong for his size he can do all his shit vs elgin

was EVIL not helping enough?
>>
>>2954065
no it's called EVIL was already fucked up before the finish.
EVIL was out on his feet and not there.
>>
>>2954065
He's not helping because he's dead weight, he was knocked out before this.
>>
>>2954065
Evil was out , kenny is just caring dead weight
>>
>>2954067
>>2954068
Oh I didn't see the match that makes more sense

Probably should have switched the finish then, does Kenny have a submission?
>>
>>2954072
No because he's a flippy shit retard, never applied a hold in his life
>>
Meltzer said EVIL is fine. Said he was hurt worse a few days ago.
>>
>>2954080
Metlzer said Shibata's injury was a work for like 2 weeks
>>
File: End of Days.gif (3MB, 538x300px) Image search: [Google]
End of Days.gif
3MB, 538x300px
Kenny gave him an End of Days through a table too.
>>
>>2954088
PLANS CHANGE
>>
>>2954057
>EVIL possibly sustained multiple concussions

(You) a motherfucking doctor? He's probably just banged up.
>>
>>2954089
kek
>>
>>2954089
>Rock Bottoms self into a table
>>
File: DGO-8t5UIAAJ-Qs.jpg (74KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DGO-8t5UIAAJ-Qs.jpg
74KB, 1200x675px
>>2954115
>>
>e-drones don't know what selling is...

It's a multi-week tourney and they carry their injuries with them through each match.
It's not some TLC match on a WWE PPV and then the wrestlers come out on Raw the next night showing no wear or tear.
>>
File: youevenmadderin3d.jpg (167KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
youevenmadderin3d.jpg
167KB, 682x400px
>>2954150

>It's a multi-week tourney and they carry their injuries with them through each match.

Guess they ain't as tough over there
>>
>>2954129
bruh
>>
>>2954088
Yeah... I wouldn't be surprised if EVIL is out for the rest of the year knowing what I know about Meltzer
>>
>>2954129
JUST
>>
>>2954088
he actually said he had not heard for definite either way but was getting info it was a work
>>
>>2954088
I'd absolutely love it if you gave me a source to this bullshit claim
>>
>>2954057
who?
>>
>>2954242
Meltzer himself with the disbelief he had about it being a real injury. For at least a week and a half he had his fanbase believing it was .ore than likely a work just to put over how hard hitting the match was. Then when everyone knew it was for real he did his usual stammering bullshit and said "Well... Japan isn't like Mexico or America... They wouldn't fake such a serious injury."
>>
>>2954246
Rent free
>>
This is why Okada is superior to Omega. Okada can have a tear the house down match without being dangerous and nearly killing himself or his opponent.
>>
>>2954258
so no source then? Fantastic
>>
>>2954265
Okada never injured anyone and never will
>>
>>2954267
I can't link to any of his shows right now but for a solid week that's the bullshit he was spewing.
>>
>>2954267
He has no source because its bullshit. Meltzer never confirmed it was a work, he merely said that a source told him it was a work the first day, and the following days after he was hearing mixed reports back and forth between legit and work.
>>
>>2954057
G1 Replay at 2pm PST - 5pm EST
http://synchtube.ru/r/cozytube
>>
>>2954273
I'm well aware of what he said i was just curious if you'd try to find some dumb source

>>2954274
I'm aware mate
>>
>>2954267
The source is the wrestling observer you dumb fuck

Go look it up fag
>>
>>2954267
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-updates/daily-update-wwe-airing-live-japan-superstar-shakeup-shibata-233421
hopefully this will suffice, faggot
>>
>>2954274
Correct, he never confirmed it was a work. And no one in this thread says Meltzer CONFIRMED it was a work except you.
>>
>>2954284
Meltzer fanboys will say no this doesn't count and still cry bullshit. They're a special brand of autistic you gotta be patient with them.
>>
>>2954284
literally the only mention of Shibata says it may be storyline, learn to read my dude
>>
>>2954269
Shibata injured himself.
>>
you meltz cucks are unreal.
trying to spin that Dave never suggested Shibata was a work.
what next? you gonna claim that Dave never said Punk was likely to return on Raw Chicago back in summer 2014?
>>
ZA CREANA
>>
>>2954291
>I said Meltz floated out there the idea that Shibata was a work
>provide proof
>am told I need to learn to read
ayyyyyyyyy lmao
>>
>>2954299
May - expressing possibility
>For at least a week and a half he had his fanbase believing it was .ore than likely a work just to put over how hard hitting the match was
It's not daves problem that people can't read
>>
>>2954303
The typical Meltzer defender pathetic. The man no longer has a clue what's going on and lists every possibility so he can never be wrong in the end to you retards.
>>
>>2954299
You said he was reporting it for 2 weeks faggot. That report is from like a day after.
>>
>>2954308
>be told it was a work by people at the show
>still make sure to tell people that it's only a possibility
>OMG GUYS LE MELTZ SAID IT WAS A WORK
>>
>>2954311
did he or did it not suggest it was a work?
He did and I even cited the source

edrone BTFO
>>
The sources that Meltzer has in NJPW are The Bucks and thats it.
>>
>>2954320
So you were wrong. Okay, case closed.
>>
I guess we've figured out that the le meltz faggots are barely literate
>>
>>2954329
nah m8, Metlz suggested it was a work
would you like the source again?

once again BTFO. you are embarrassing yourself lad.
don't be mad at me, be mad a Dave for suggesting it and reporting false info. seems silly that you are willing to show your ass because Dave is fake news.
>>
>>2954338
he suggested you may or may not be retard, I guess you're a retard then
>>
>>2954332
>you can't read a date
>you can't comprehend when someone is reporting something as a definite or possibility

Just fucking end yourself, you waste of air.
>>
>>2954346
Kek
>>
File: average carpentry skillz.png (160KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
average carpentry skillz.png
160KB, 424x318px
>>2954346
poor lad. can't handle the fact that Dave is fake news
take it up with Dave m8 I'm just the messenger here to burst you faggoty bubble
>>
MeltzMechs BTFO
>>
File: 1431368798725.gif (456KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1431368798725.gif
456KB, 160x159px
>>2954346
BTFO
>>
File: s3241.png (171KB, 468x283px) Image search: [Google]
s3241.png
171KB, 468x283px
>>2954360
Meltzer cucks BTFO
>>
>>2954338
you specifically said he was saying it for 2 weeks.
All you linked was a written report from the day after the show when nobody knew anything yet
You lost, and exposed yourself as a seething raging autist.
Choose your words more carefully next time. You said he reported it for 2 straight weeks. The "proof" you provided is nothing.
>>
>>2954389
>um sorry sweetie you didn't keep to this super accurate criteria only i care about better luck next time honey
>>
>>2954389
>Dave suggests Shibata's injury was a work
>Dave marks defend that he never did
>http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-updates/daily-update-wwe-airing-live-japan-superstar-shakeup-shibata-233421
>BTFO
>>
>>2954392
got back to /pol/ and take your shitty sweetie posting with you
>>
>>2954395
You're moving goal posts.
>>
>>2954395
you keep using suggest wrong by the way, if anything he was always leaning towards it being real as he was told it was work from people at the show and still said it only might be
>>
>>2954392
>that only I care about
>doesn't even remember what he wrote
Here let me show you
>>2954088
>Metlzer said Shibata's injury was a work for like 2 weeks
You posted 1 daily report the day after the show when nobody knew anything.
You are being deliberately obtuse and misrepresenting your wording to try and get a "win" and it is the saddest shit ever.
>>
>>2954403
>Mezlter never suggested anything and he thought it was real
>"may be storyline to put over the brutality of the match" - Big Dave Meltzer
>BTFO
you Metlzer marks r 2 much
>>
>>2954410
>I literally cannot read or back up what I originally wrote
Show 2 weeks worth of Dave saying this
Not 1 written report from the first day after teh show when nobody knew anything
>>
>>2954410
suggest is a far stronger word to use than he ever did about this especially when within the context of everything his opinion was clearly of that it's real but made sure to entertain that it might not be
>>
>>2954057

That move is an awfully long way to go for what's basically a fisherman's buster
>>
>>2954423
we're going around in circles here, anon.
original anon asked this:

>>2954242
"I'd absolutely love it if you gave me a source to this bullshit claim." (Notice the words "proof that Dave said this 2 weeks after" were conveniently left out. All that anon wanted was proof that Dave said it... and proof was provided.

BTFO
>>
>>2954446
GOT EEM
>>
>>2954446
but he never said it was a work?? Are you a schizo dude?
>>
>>2954458
don't be so dense, anon. He suggested it was a work ayy lmao
here's a direct quote:
>"may be storyline to put over the brutality of the match" - Big Dave
I'm sure you'll continue to do more mental gymnastics etc etc.

Like I wrote, don't be mad at me that Dave made you look like a sucker, anon, be mad a Dave.
>>
>>2954468
how is it may be storyline proof that dave said it was a work? Are you indian? Is English your second language?
>>
>>2954468
The only person mad at here Dave is you buddy.
You are obsessed with trying to prove him wrong to feel better bout yourself.
A common trait of insecure dumbshit wrestling fans.
Also I just looked at the poster count and the reply count. You are one sad man on a mission it seems. Samefagging your posts to death to make it look like you have backup in your little self esteem crusade against Dave.
Sad!!
>>
>>2954471
ohhhhh, I see what has happened here. this is a great deal of miscommunication on both our parts.

I thought you knew that "storyline" essentially means "work."
see anon, wrestling is predetermined imaginary athletics and they work angles (or story lines, if you will) to try and build up drama and work the marks (you) into giving them dimes.

hopefully that clears things up anon and you have learned something in the midst of getting BTFO this afternoon
>>
>>2954492
You should legit end your life
Look at what you have been reduced to
>>
>>2954492
glad we've reached the act retarded stage, you're playing it very well as if you're used to it
>>
>>2954057
Based Kenny with his ability to deadlift ~240 pounds purely with back/leg strength
Meanwhile Ramen fucking Reigns can't life anything above cruiserweight even with co-operation
>>
>>2954490
I'm not mad at Dave.
All I did was provide proof that Dave suggested Shibata's injury was a work when it was questioned by another anon.

I'm not samefagging anything, I'm simply going back and forth with the other anon who has been made to look like a fool by Dave Metzler.
(unless you're accusing me of being the anon who is insisting Dave never said it was a work in which case wew lad)
>>
>>2954507
>All I did was provide proof that Dave suggested Shibata's injury was a work when it was questioned by another anon
I asked for proof that he said it was a work, not proof that he entertained the possibility that it could be
>>
>>2954514
nah m8, proof was given.
not my problem you refuse to read it and continue to look like an illiterate mong

I have to give it to you, tho, anon. I've never seen anybody get BTFO so hard over a dirtsheet.
once again here's the source just to remind you of how BTFO you were today:
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-updates/daily-update-wwe-airing-live-japan-superstar-shakeup-shibata-233421
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.