[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCKING YUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: yuck.png (1MB, 1121x630px) Image search: [Google]
yuck.png
1MB, 1121x630px
>>
>>2953814

Take the makeup off the normies and this is what you get. Models not fucking wanna be kids
>>
>>2953814
Holy fuck I wanna ding-dong diddly creampie her so hard
>>
>>2953814
absolutely disgusting
>>
At least she has a god tier hairline.
>>
>>2953814
>BREAKING NEWS: Bayley actually isn't that good looking

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2953814
>people look really ugly when they cry
No way
>>
>>2953814
I would still fuck Bailey with a paper bag on her head
>>
>>2953814
Dat rack
>>
qt
>>
>>2953814
so the injury is real? looks like she's been crying
>>
>>2953814
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2953814
Needs the JUST hair

>>2954190
Yes it's real
>>
>>2953814
been saying she got an ugly face for ages, she wears shit tons of makeup but it cannot hide that massive nose and chin
>>
>>2954222
You and a million other people. You don't have some special insight, faggot.
>>
>>2953818
It's funny when these virgins see what these girls really look like.
>>
>getting worked this hard

it's been scripted that she gets an injury and horse takes her place to win the belt. Setting up Horse vs Baylel after she "returns"
>>
She's literally crying in that picture, cut her some slack
>>
>>2954391
Bayley can't act for shit. Those are real tears because she is really hurt.
>>
>>2953814

Funny how all the marks cum daily over their perfect goddess Bayley but the reality is without 10 layers of makeup she looks like a 5 or 6 out of 10 at best.

The truth is Carmella, Alexa, Sasha, Charlotte and Becky would all look as bad or worse without makeup.

These girls don't look like goddesses believe me it's all fake.
>>
>>2954190
If it ain't real, she deserves a fucking emmy. If you watch the video clip, she's clearly crushed.
>>
She has the same face I used to see from my friend's mom who was an overworked single mom. It's kinda frightening. But my friend's mom was 43 back then... I don't think Bayley is even 30 yet.

She must party a lot.
>>
>>2954454
>Funny how all the marks cum daily over their perfect goddess Bayley
What world are you living in?
>>
>>2953814
I have been concerned since I saw Bayley grasping her shoulder on Raw. How do I communicate to her that I hope she gets better? She is the only reason I haven't killed myself.
>>
>>2954495
Twitter
>>
>>2954525
I don't have one.
>>
Holy Fucking Disgusting.

Is this what the nu-era "females" look like???

...no thanks.
>>
Holy Fucking Disgusting.

...no thanks.
>>
Holy Fucking Disgusting.

...no thanks.
>>
She looks like an overwhelmed middle-aged mother at her daughter's quinceanera in that pic.
>>
File: 303281_1.jpg (36KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
303281_1.jpg
36KB, 630x630px
>>2953814
Why is the cleaning lady from Family Guy a WWE Diva?
>>
>>2953814
dem titties tho
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.