[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stephanie added to 'Then Now Forever' intro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: sm.jpg (76KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
76KB, 720x405px
A honor well deserved. Her acts of charity are genuine displays of kindness and not mere publicity stunts.
>>
>>2953050
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>THE STATE OF WWEMEME
>>
>>2953054
1.) I don't believe it.
2.) OP is being sarcastic right?
3.) I want Stephanie to squeeze the milk out her tits onto my cock and jerk me sideways
>>
>>2953050
*An honor
>>
>>2953050
The state of WWE MEME
>>
>>2953050
The state of WWE MEME
>>
>>2953050
why the hell does this fake cunt have the most evil smile ever?
>>
>>2953065
Man you read minds dude
>>
>>2953050
10/10 heel move

her new gimmick on screen should be her irl gimmick of fake charity bitch
>>
>>2953972
This is something I've seriously always wondered. Why can't she smile? I've literally never seen her give a human smile EVER.
>>
>>2953065
Well, now I want it too.
>>
>>2954101
She oversmiles in every fucking picture and it looks creepy as fuck and forced, because she doesn't want to seem like she doesn't want to be there. She probably only has a genuine smile when emasculating some one or looking at her bank account.
>>
>>2953972
>>2954101
>>2954160
It's because of all the plastic surgeries she's had. Watch some episodes of Raw from when she first showed up. Her smile was actually normal back then.
>>
Once vince kicks the bucket and Stephs becomes the owner, I'll jump ship to RoH or GFW
>>
All jokes aside it's pretty cool how she broke the glass ceiling.

Started in the mailroom, now she's basically the #2 person in WWE.
>>
>>2954249
Wow, it's almost like she's the daughter of the owner of the company or something.
>>
>>2954257
right, what a fucking retard.

bitch has literally 0 talent when it comes to creative. She's essentially destroyed the WWE.
>>
>>2954361
Russo was there and sure enough, Stephanie is a total cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5edDf3p0oo
>>
>>2954361
Russo was there and sure enough, Stephanie is a total cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5edDf3p0oo
>>
I can only imagine who is now the designated nobody who is only on the roster to rub Stephanie's feet and eat her out since they got rid of JTG
>>
>>2953972
>>2954101
This

Never seen someone as good looking as her with such a terrifying smile.
>>
>>2953972
>>2954101
This

Never seen someone as good looking as her with such a terrifying smile.
>>
File: oops.png (409KB, 615x626px) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
409KB, 615x626px
>>2953050

Obligatory.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.