[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1585.jpg (39KB, 750x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.jpg
39KB, 750x313px
Legend.
>>
We're they dating? Breaking up? What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2953018
He's sorry that he forgot to buy lube for the buttsex...
sadpepe.jpg
>>
Nak has nothing to apologize for. Cena didn't flip all the way over like he was supposed to for that move.
>>
I missed Smackdown tonight. Honestly without being a memeing anti-smark, how was the match?
>>
>>2953027
Too short. Too many commercial breaks. Felt rushed. They still did what they could and had an exciting match with the time they had. It just felt like the middle was missing.
>>
>>2953027
Pretty good, but wasn't amazing. They set up nicely for a feud after Nakamura wins the title.
>>
>>2953027
I thought it was good but it just didn't feel like the right crowd, venue, or moment to have this match. Cena did a good job off organically showing off how versatile Nakamura is. Although Cena should have been on his knees to take the Kinshasa though because it didn't look right. Had Cena not just landed on his neck the ending would not have been believable because the Kinshasa didn't connect enough.
>>
>>2953034
That would be nice, and Nakamura could pull off a couple more wins over Cena to match Styles.
>>
>>2953018
>>2953025

It wasn't about the bump. It was kayfabe sorry about taking away his title shot by beating him.
>>
>>2953046

That was my take.

I've seen a dozen in ring injuries before and the only person I saw say sorry was Raven when he and Kanyon broke Villano IV's neck.

We're talking about a world where they kept kayfabe alive after dropping Owen Hart on his head. Come on now.
>>
File: 1500877047425.jpg (75KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1500877047425.jpg
75KB, 633x758px
>>2953043
You just know Vince will fuck everything up by having Borebin cash in and win the title so he and Nakamura continue their shitty feud.
>>
>>2953009
Cena is such a cuck now. He should use this as an excuse to bury the gook and send him back home.
>>
Cena needa send this zipperhead back to Japan where the competition is easier
>>
Based Cena confirmed leaving to New Japan.
>>
>>2953157
>Cena goes to Japan
>ends up actually being the best wrestler ever

i'd mark out.
>>
>>2953157
>Cena goes to Japan
>ends up actually being the best wrestler ever

i'd mark out.
>>
>>2953494
>>2954738
fuggin based
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.