[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestle Mania predictions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

after what happened tonight, i will bet that Nakamora wins the title at Summer Slam. So, what are the chances that we get to see Aj Styles vs Nakamora for the WWE championship at Wrestle Mania ?
>>
Long term booking is part of the problem.

Back in my day, a last minute decision dubbed the Montreal Screwjob changed wrestling forever.
A surprise title win from a guy who wrestled under the name Cactus Jack put butts in the seats. And undercarder Ziggler's surprise cash in had the biggest pop in wrestling history.

Nowadays you guys think it's okay to plan 6 months ahead. Don't buy into their game, anon. It's bad for business.
>>
File: CDiNkkCUEAAR10d.jpg (13KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
CDiNkkCUEAAR10d.jpg
13KB, 300x282px
>>2952685
ill just kill myself then
>>
File: 1489952457239.jpg (5KB, 139x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489952457239.jpg
5KB, 139x233px
>>2952685
>thinking this shit gook china man will beat jinder

LMFAO
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>2952747
anon, poo man is a legit negative draw. They should be happy too put the belt on the gook.
>>
>>2952745
Good riddance
>>
>>2952747
>gook china man
Hey Pajeet, back at posting?
>>
>>2952742
i think that at summer slam Aj styles will lose to Kevin Owens. So that give opportunity for a aj vs china man fisticuffs. They would do this if they were smart, but we all know Vince s a delusional old man.
>>
File: 1265576674038.jpg (65KB, 376x244px) Image search: [Google]
1265576674038.jpg
65KB, 376x244px
>>2952685
>Thinking Vince will actually give you a match you want to see
>>
>implying baron won't cash in right after nakamura wins
>>
>>2952742
>Like this post to bring back the Attitude Era!
Long term booking is not the problem, the business has always thrived on pay offs and making people wait for the big matches. If anything, WWE has been so short sighted with their "plans changed" shit for a while and this has turned off a lot of people. Jinder being the pre-eminent example. That said, spontaneity is always good and I agree that there should be more exciting stuff on the show, but it's a balancing act.
>>
>>2952685
If Nakamura wins, I think AJ would be the next in line after the Mahal rematch. Keep in mind that WWE just gave away Nakamura vs Cena on free TV. While they see Nakamura as a draw, they clearly aren't as convinced as the fanbase is.
>>
>>2952952
it is the same shit that happened with Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>2952943
Sure, Jinder was a quick decision. But keeping the title on him for the immediate future wasn't (3 months come SummerSlam).

Beyond that, something is very wrong when the day of WrestleMania, you are already hearing about WWE plans to set up next year's main event.

Granted, Lesnar's UFC aspirations might throw a curve ball, but thus far everything is moving along as planned. And no matter what happens, we're looking at another Reigns main event.

I get that you like 6-8 week long storylines, repeat matches, 50/50 booking. But it's killing prowrestling.

You don't get it cause you're just a snot nosed kid who doesn't know what side of the bed to piss on. Now go fuck your mother, punk.
>>
>>2952967
Bryan was slightly more of a work.
>>
>>2952979
holy shit dude you went from 0-100 real fucking quick
>>
>>2952952
>Keep in mind that WWE just gave away Nakamura vs Cena on free TV.
Yeah well they backed themselves into a corner, after that shitty episode where they backed out of 3 potential matches and turned into a fucking shitty tag match. That pissed a lot of people off.
>>
File: KoSS.gif (3MB, 374x206px) Image search: [Google]
KoSS.gif
3MB, 374x206px
Why does this guy use a repetitive list of taunts?
Doesn't the gag get old after a while?
>>
>>2953066
Yeah, my bad. Me and anon actually want the same thing. Good stories and shocking events.

WWE is turning us all against each other!
>>
>>2953077
Its like being blue balled for years at a time watching WWE
>>
>>2953114
Pretty much. Wrestling is all about the moments, right?

Does anyone remember the build to Lesnar beating Undertaker? How bout the matches CM Punk had before the pipe bomb? Stacy Carter (Kat) before showing her tits on a ppv?!

We live in an age where outcomes are predetermined months in advance and e-drones defend it.
>>
>>2952747

Rent free
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.