[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cena's clean losses of the 2010s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: These odds are all wrong.jpg (79KB, 1108x1008px) Image search: [Google]
These odds are all wrong.jpg
79KB, 1108x1008px
>Vs. The Rock at WrestleMania

>Vs. Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam

>Vs. Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam

>Vs. Kevin Owens at Elimination Chamber
>Vs. Alberto Del Rio at Hell in a Cell

>Vs. AJ Styles at SummerSlam
>Vs. Dean Ambrose on SmackDown LIVE

>Vs. Shinsuke Nakamura on SmackDown LIVE

Your thoughts /asp/?
>>
>alberto and deanetty

cringe
>>
>>2952402
>the Rock
Didn't matter
>Bryan
Mistake
>Lesnar
This was good
>Owens and Rio
Literally no point to this
>Styles and Ambrose
Ambrose didn't deserve it
>Nakamura
Literally the most cynical attempt at trying to get someone over quickly
>>
Cena's had about one clean loss per until he became part time Cena in 2015, at which point now he seems to be up to two clean losses a year. Seems fair. Just enough to make you believe that just maybe he might lose a big match, but not so many that beating him loses its value.
>>
fucking pathetic. the only person who should beat cena clean is Batista. Daniel Bryan wasn't exactly clean, he went into the match injured. That was fine. The rest are puke inducing.
>>
>>2952402
How was the match?
>>
He took clean pins from AJ and Bray twice each
>>
>>2952402
>The Rock
absolutely hated him during his return, glad Cena got his win back the next year
>Daniel Bryan
fine
>Brock Lesnar
absolutely necessary
>Kevin Owens
fine
>Alberto Del JUSTO
stupid
>AJ Styles
fine
>Deanetty
stupid
>Le Hands Man
if it leads to getting the title off Jinder, I'm fine with this
>>
If I'm BMJ, I think I'd sit out SummerSlam this year. Call it a hunch.

Honestly though, when he does lose, he loses BIG and it means something everytime. Respek.
>>
>>2952463
The losses to Del Rio and memebrose meant fuck all and never amounted to anything
>>
>>2952429
>brock lesnar beating john cena clean is puke inducing

calm down
>>
>>2952402
Batista beat Cena clean twice in the 2010's. They did a whole storyline about it where Cena beat him 3 straight times before he quit and left the first time
>>
>>2952429
>the state of this PG Era babby
>>
>>2952402
That list is basically gonna stay the same even if you do it from 2005 onwards only HBK, HHH, Batista and Orton get added
>>
>>2952484
cena and batista are the same power level though. it doesnt count for what OP is addressing.
>>
>>2952402
>The Rock
meh
>Daniel Bryan
good
>Brock Lesnar
great
>Kevin Owens
good
>Alberto del Rio
shit
>AJ Styles
great
>Dean Ambrose
meh
>Nakamura
ok
>>
>>2952564
>AJ Styles
>great
kek kys
>>
I think there's a very strong chance he put over Nakamura clean tonight because he's winning at SummerSlam.
>>
>Rock
Whatever.
>Bryan
Great.
>Lesnar
Wrestlekino. Really wish these guys could get one more on-on-one match before they head off into the sunset.
>Owens
Would've been great if he hadn't immediately gotten his win back twice.
>Del Rio
Literally amounted to nothing.
>AJ
BASED
>Ambrose
Should've meant a lot, but wasn't meaningfully capitalized on and Dean got shot back down into the midcard. Wasted through no fault of Cena or Ambrose.
>Nakamura
BASED
>>
>>2952459
>Kevin Blowens
>fine
>>
>>2952571
>because he's winning at SummerSlam.

WHO?

Can you elaborate your point too for the non-autists.
>>
>>2952426
It's actually good booking. It's too bad Nakasagi vs Mahal won't draw a dime
>>
>>2952571
I like Nakamura but he can't really cut a promo... I'm skeptical
>>
>>2952402
>Vs. The Rock at WrestleMania
Doesnt really matter, he got the win back. Also, it was clear during the buildup to the first match that there was no way Rock was gonna lose his first match after being gone for a decade. If you were over 18 you would remember this
>Vs. Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam
Literally doesnt matter, I didnt even remember this until you listed it

>Vs. Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam
I have mixed feelings about this,Brock beating Cena decisiviely ser the stage for the next few years of Brock dominating, and Im a big fan of Brock, and early on this phase in Brocks career was fun, but its dragged on for too long, and hes just become a meme who does 3 moves
>Vs. Kevin Owens at Elimination Chamber
KO can wrestle and is over with the fans, no problem with this
>vs. Alberto Del Rio at Hell in a Cell
ADR was a good promo, but his in-ring talent is lackluster, hes a good upper-midcarder, but shouldnt have been a main-eventer
>Vs. AJ Styles at SummerSlam
Good. Based AJ
>Vs. Dean Ambrose on SmackDown LIVE
Big mistake. Dean sucks, him beating Cena cleanly just cheapens everyone else's victory iver Cena
>Vs. Shinsuke Nakamura on SmackDown LIVE
If it means he BTFO Jinder and his boring WOAT title reign, then it was the right decision
>>
ya fat smelly smarks need to realize cena is goodm but raven is DA GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2952579
This guy knows what's up, I like you anon
>>
>>2952615
Paul Heyman decides to have Nakamura as his protege with Lesnar leaving. Sets up Nakamura v Lesnar once he comes back
>>
Didn't that guy beat him clean at money in the bank in 2011? Something punk something? He's out of the wwe now but he beat cena clean
>>
>>2952858
F
R E N T
E
E
>>
>>2952596
Cena.

Cena has a six year Summerslam losing streak. I have a feeling he might snap that losing streak this year and beat Corbin.

>>2952615
He's fine. Nakamura's somebody who should be a man of few words that does most of his talking with his actions.
>>
>>2952862
Just saying you guys hate on him but he drew dimes and the last time the wwe was cool was when punk dropped the pipe bomb.
>>
Cena should only lose to a returning Raven or Big Daddy Dick Steiner
>>
Cena should job to everyone for now on.
Starting with clean loss to Ellsworth
>>
>>2952873
Cena put over Nak so he could beat Corbin?

I'm not saying Cena won't win at SummerSlam, but the two events are mutually exclusive.

Anyway, even tho I'm a Corbin mark, I hope they give part time Cena a better match. There's no time, but Finn Balor or Jeff Hardy would be dope. Or Sting if Rollinsetty didn't kill him.
>>
>>2952922
I'm saying Cena always puts a guy over around this time of year and this time he did it on SmackDown for Nakamura instead of at SummerSlam.

I could be totally wrong. He probably shouldn't beat Corbin since he's leaving and Corbin's staying. But it's just a feeling. I have a hard time seeing Cena losing two big matches to two different guys in a row.
>>
>>2952599
Who cares? It's not the main event.
>>
Didn't Rusev beat him a few times? He never fights dirty.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.