[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAYBE his last run wasn't so bad after all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Goldberg-On-Mic-Image.jpg (47KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
Goldberg-On-Mic-Image.jpg
47KB, 840x473px
MAYBE his last run wasn't so bad after all
>>
MAYBE I have one last shitty post left in me.
>>
>>2951226
KEK
>>
Hahaha you suck OP
>>
MAYBE jinder will learn how to cut a promo
>>
File: 1470156043694.jpg (29KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
1470156043694.jpg
29KB, 628x380px
>>2951207
There is no greater suffering than to recall happiness in times of misery.
>>
>>2951207
He literally did nothing.
His last run was a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>2951418
Except for draw dimes
>>
The GOAT desu. Tell me someone who drew as many dimes that quickly. Pro-tip YOU CANT!
>>
>>2951207
It was pretty good.
>>
>>2951425
>draw dimes
That's why WWE's profit is so low
>>
>>2951418
>biggest wtf momemt in years squashing Brock Lesnar
>great WM match
>got 'Maybe' over
>got his wife's son over
>>
MAYBE I have one last shitty post left in me.
>>
It was fucking gold.

>Comes back purely because he's in the game
>Fights Brock, everyone expects it to be a one and done and Goldberg to look shitty and go away again
>Heyman and Brock are cocky and talk shit about Goldberg and his family
>Goldberg squashes Brock in one of the best moments in years
>Brock is livid and challenges Goldberg to face him at the Rumble
>Goldberg again dicks Brock and throws him out
>Goldberg squashes fat manlet champion for the title
>Goldberg and Brock have a war at Mania, Goldberg hits the monster with everything he has but it's not enough
>Brock kills Goldberg and reestablishes himself as an unstoppable monster

It was everything WWE can be when it's done right.
>>
It was a good run. He was way better conditioned than pretty much any other 50+ veteran that makes a comeback.

Beta cucks with small testes were very intimidated by his presence though, you could tell. They wanted to see Jack Gallagher go over Brock in a squash match, so that they could headcanon themselves into the role of manlet champ.
>>
Anonymous 08/02/17(Wed)19:31:12 No.2953271▶
It was a good run. He was way better conditioned than pretty much any other 50+ veteran that makes a comeback.

Beta cucks with small testes were very intimidated by his presence though, you could tell. They wanted to see Jack Gallagher go over Brock in a squash match, so that they could headcanon themselves into the role of manlet champ.
>>
>>2953277
>>2953271
fucking based
>>
>>2953216
This, but consider some caveats
>Goldberg's autistic son
>Goldberg's autistic, stuttering promos
>Goldberg losing a fight to a door before said promo
>Involving the World Title on this personal blood feud for no reason at all
Remove these and it was perfect.
>>
>stop booing me this isn't part of the show
>>
All I will remember of this run is when he concussed himself headbutting a locker and that rambling promo he cut afterwards.
>>
>>2954543
tfw a concussed 50 year old goldberg can cut a better promo than today's "stars"
>>
My favorite part of it was when the post-Mania money Smarks were trying to shitchant during his promo and he gave them talk your dad gives you when he has something important to say, and they all got quiet to listen to him.
>>
File: Let's_see_how_this_goes.jpg (15KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
Let's_see_how_this_goes.jpg
15KB, 196x197px
>>2951207
I was a pleasurable ride.
>>
>>2951207
I liked it. It was great that he managed to get a good last match this time.

Just wonder who the next guy pulling the December-WM nostalgia shift is. Who the fuck is left?
>>
>>2951446
They pulled a bigger profit from SS to the Rumble than they did from WM onwards. So he obviously DID have some kind of positive effect.
>>
>>2951446
They pulled a bigger profit from SS to the Rumble than they did from WM onwards. So he obviously DID have some kind of positive effect.
>>
>>2951207
>>2953271
This, it wasn't just a good run though, it was a great run. Few (like, only Brock, going by the current roster) can match the intensity that Goldberg brings, even though he's well into his 50s.

The only thing I thought was mishandled was his promos. He shouldn't have come out to the ring every week and done that, it was boring and it also took away a little bit of his mystique and badassery (going on about family/his son every week [once or twice was enough], the crowd flustering him a couple times, that one promo where he totally fucked up for like 30 seconds). But all in all it was great and I hope he comes back again, but this time with less talking and more fucking shit up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.