[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Levesque

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: a9jQY4b.jpg (72KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
a9jQY4b.jpg
72KB, 750x422px
A heels job is to get the babyface over, but other than Batista, who has he gotten over in his illustrious career?
>>
Roman Reigns at WM 32
kidding lol
>>
I guess he put over Cena.

And you gotta at least give him credit for trying with Roman. It didn't work but the guy basically went all out for that one.
>>
Jasethy
>>
>>2950290
>And you gotta at least give him credit for trying with Roman. It didn't work but the guy basically went all out for that one.
If he wanted to put Roman over properly he would have lost in under 10-minutes, but instead he put the crowd to sleep with his "ring psychology" after a 7-hour show and the show stumbled over the finish line. Roman should have practically squashed the guy.
>>
Triple H
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Paul Levesque
Terra Ryzing
>>
>>2950294
Huge flop.
>>
>>2950290
Cena was already made by the time he put him over.
>>
>>2950290
>It didn't work but the guy basically went all out for that one.

lol no he didnt
>>
Daniel Bryan
>>
>>2950294
cringe rollins is worse off than before feuding with trips
>>
>>2950288
>A heels job is to get the babyface over
Go back to the 80s, Jim.
>>
Triple H sucks
>>
Orton? I mean he buried him too but it still kinda counts because HHH pushed him to begin with
>>
>>2950288
CM Punk
>>
>>2950355
50/50
Orton wasn't working as a face and back then Vince still listened to the fan reaction so Haitch buried him for passing him to Smackdown and there Randy reinvented himself as The Legend Killer and got over as a heel. If Haitch insisted with putting Randy over, he could become Roman Reigns. Again, this doesn't mean Haitch isn't a piece of shit. A clock is right twice a day
>>
>>2950340
Stop ruining THIS GREAT SPORT, you no good piece of shit.
>>
>>2950288
WCW
>>
>>2950288
Cena
Benoit
Bryan
Lesnar
Orton
>>
>>2950288
He tapped out in the middle of the ring at the 20th anniversary of Wrestlemaina at MSG to Chris Benoit
>>
>>2950563
>Lesnar
>>
>>2950573
And it killed the business.

Literally the ONE time that HHH refusing to put anybody over would have been best for business, and he taps like a bitch.
>>
>>2950288
>here come the wwe revisionists who think sexy rebel bad ass created wwe because the network told them so
>>
Steven Richards
>>
>>2950605
>sexy rebel bad ass
Unironically WHO
>>
>>2950290
What about Seth? He put him over and that, uhhh, hmm...
>>
>>2950288
jeff hardy
>>
>>2950288
Could you say Benoit maybe? WM 20.

I know it was a triple threat, but he's the one that tapped at least.
>>
File: 2017-08-01-20-29-50-.jpg (8KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-01-20-29-50-.jpg
8KB, 195x259px
Best match of Trips career
>>
>>2952172
and it wasn't even that great
lol
>>
>>2950290
JBL was the one who put over Cena.
>>
>>2950325
He was already over, but this is probably the closest to an answer
>>
>>2950288
Triple H just plain and simply sucks.
>>
>>2950359
but Triple H won
>>
curtis axel
>>
>>2950325
This I guess
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.