[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corporate Rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 28524.jpg (17KB, 323x384px) Image search: [Google]
28524.jpg
17KB, 323x384px
Anyone else think Rage Party attendin', Versace wearin', track suitin' Corporate Rock was his best gimmick?
>>
No, I'm straight.
>>
Corporate Rock and 500$ shirts was goat
>>
>>2950262
Which is your favorite Rock gimmick?
>>
>>2950245
Corporate Rock wall based as fuck. HHH was legitimately seething that Rocky was Vince's real favorite.
>>
>>2950323
this. Corporate Rock is what enabled Dwayne to get so ridiculously over as a babyface.
>>
>>2950275
The Blue Chipper, Rocky Maivia, with the running shoulderbreaker finisher, is the only patrician choice
>>
>>2950323
Yup Corporate was great and turned him into a megastar instead of being a really over babyface
>>
>>2950328
What's patrician about the Blue CHipper gimmick? He didn't have the performing chops to be doing anything truly patrician at that stage in his career. Cool to watch an undeveloped future star, perhaps. But not patrician from a viewer's point of view.
>>
File: based Rock.jpg (28KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
based Rock.jpg
28KB, 642x361px
>>2950245
I respect your opinion, but Hollywood Rock was the single greatest combination of gimmick and performer in wrestling history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHvPWaCXdnU
>>
>>2950368
Hollywood Rock kind of sucks. He turned the entire Goldberg match into a joke. He basically stooged the entire match.
>>
File: 1494098462213.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1494098462213.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2950375
So? Goldberg is a chump and doesn't deserve a good match from The Mothafreakin' Rock.
>>
>>2950409
That match should have been a classic battle.
>>
>>2950368
hollywood rock was too brief to really reach its potential. the run was literally just feuding goldberg, hogan, and austin while putting guys like hurricane over

corporate rock and babyface 2000 rock remain best rock
>>
File: 1491277669248.jpg (42KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
1491277669248.jpg
42KB, 642x361px
>>2950432
>hollywood rock was too brief to really reach its potential
It was gold from it's debut and the acclaim it has gotten despite only lasting a few months only furthers the case that it was his best gimmick. Not to mentioning having the undisputed GOAT Rock theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJHOC12avOY
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.