[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Two more years left!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: really annon.png (119KB, 216x258px) Image search: [Google]
really annon.png
119KB, 216x258px
>getting kicked out of a championship match at SummerSlam
>not even on RAW this week
>getting buried on Bring it to the Table as being her own enemy

She is done, isn't she?
>>
Nope. Job for life. She's valuable and WWE knows it.
>>
>>2950148
>She
>>
>>2950137
Oh yes. And thank god I dont have to see this botching horse shitter fucking up anymore
>>
>>2950148
They send her on PR tours as long as she is popular enough instead of actually use her on TV or PPVs. I'm pretty sure they are phasing her out.
>>
>>2950183
If they were phasing her out she would have lost clean to Bliss
>>
>>2950137
they'll keep her because she's Snoop Dogg's cousin or sister or daughter or some shit and they think it will help them get mainstream press
>>
>>2950137 She's gonna team up with Roman to establish the Dog and Pony stable.
>>
>>2950183
This, she will get Paige'd
>>
>>2950317
This. Also, with Graves and Cole being so serious about Bayley's "shoulder injury" during her match last night, and Bliss talking about not having a rematch with Sasha, I think they're going to tie it all together.

It will be revealed next week that Bayley's shoulder injury will make her miss Summer Slam. Bliss will come out extremely happy thinking that she has no SS match and will be keeping her title. Angle will tell her that Sasha beat her at GBOF and will be her new opponent at SS.

Sasha will win the title at SS and the next night will beat Bliss, who demands a rematch, again. Bayley will return and inform Sasha that she either is or will soon be medically cleared and she wants a match for the title. Sasha agrees, they shake hands, hug and as Bayley is leaving the ring, Sasha attacks her from behind and puts her in the bank statement.

That's how it should go down, but it won't. Some stupid shit will happen instead
>>
>>2950372
Honestly, I could see something like that happening. It was weird how cole and graves were selling Bayley's shoulder so much.

Either typical WWE bullshit will happen and it will be completely forgotten next week, or they will make her shoulder into a storyline. I expect them to just drop it, but your scenario is a possibility
>>
File: youtube.png (37KB, 1512x577px) Image search: [Google]
youtube.png
37KB, 1512x577px
Sasha is one of the worst examples of a talent having their legs cut off just because personally doesn't like them.
>>
>>2950372
I'm on board with this. If she was serious when she said she has 2 years left, then do this shit asap. She's still the most popular woman on the roster and gets the best crowd reactions. People have wanted her to turn heel forever, just fucking do it already. A heel turn would get a great response and Sasha was always at her best as a heel champion.

It fits the "boss" character
>>
>>2950391
>that drop after charlotte btfo her
JUST
>>
File: 1450210591965.gif (888KB, 316x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450210591965.gif
888KB, 316x300px
>>2950391

>becky going down and down
>>
File: Sasha Banks Bald.jpg (43KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks Bald.jpg
43KB, 720x900px
>>2950137

A shame her hair doesn't have 2 more years left
>>
>>2950137
i hope so, she's trash
>>
>>2950487

It's amazing how they took the best in-ring, and arguably best babyface of the 4 Horsewomen, and COMPLETELY fucking ruined her.

I understand she's older than Sasha and Bayley, and more beat up than Charlotte, but you would THINK that would mean they'd want to get their money's worth out of her as fast as possible.

They really should have struck when the iron was hot and put her over in that Wrestlemania three way, given her a solid run as champion, including beating face Sasha, before losing st Summerslam or SvS or something to Sasha after Sasha turned heel.

Instead, it was FLAIR'SKIDWINSLOL, which ruined all fucking three of them.
>>
>>2950505
If Becky was any good she wouldn't still be getting near crickets after two years. Sasha and Bayley have always been far more popular and not for nothing. Becky is just boring at best and cringeworthy at worst
>>
>>2950505
Well someone hates becky accent.
>>
>>2950505
Beckys only good singles match was vs Sasha

and no one can understand she says

I say shes overachieving right now
>>
File: Pennywise.jpg (134KB, 1200x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Pennywise.jpg
134KB, 1200x1128px
THEY ALL FLOAT
>>
I bet her farts smell heavenly
>>
>>2950183
Those PR things are more important than the shows and preserve her health.
>>
>>2950372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3ceu3FbLI

Well, looks like this anon might be right. They're doing the shoulder injury angle with Bayley.
>>
>got worked by Bring It To the Table

kek
>>
>>2950372
>>2952382
Wizard?
>>
>>2950372
>>2952382
Wizard?
>>
>>2950372 #
>>2952382 #
Wizard?
>>
>>2950372
I would have said they should do the "mystery attacker" angle with Bayley but they've done it too much recently.
>>
>>2950137
>Bring it to the Table
>JBL's vanity project still going while Talking Smack was cancelled
>>
>>2953417

JBL's vanity project was cancelled and he has lamented that fact several times on Bring it to the Table.
>>
Based vince saving us from nxt fags and trannies
>>
>>2950391
what exactly is the purpose of writing "worldwide" after every single wrestler's name when the title of the graph is "worldwide views"?
>>
>>2950317

1st: They wanted her to lose until very closely before the match

2nd: something obviously happened after the match, that's why they kicked her out of the obvious rematch and buried her on BitT. Sure, that show isn't a shoot, but they generally are hinting on actual things a lot.

Well, now we will get Nia vs Alexa, I guess.
>>
>>2950372
>Sasha will win the title at SS

She won't be in the match, I would guess.
>>
>>2950137
She can go to Japan now
>>
>>2954045
If she wasn't going to be in the match, Bliss wouldn't have talked about her on Monday night.

Sasha beat Bliss at GBOF. Sasha will pretend like she's doing this for her BFF Bayley, but after SS she'll reveal that she's only in this for herself and Bayley can go fuck off
>>
>>2954098
Like that means anything in the WWE...
>>
>>2954098
>>
>>2954098
>>
>>2954093
There's no reason, WWE already have their best girls
>>
>>2954098
>>
File: 1499255317311.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499255317311.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.