[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who ya got?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: DFn-9a2VoAQUNUr-696x392.jpg (54KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
DFn-9a2VoAQUNUr-696x392.jpg
54KB, 696x392px
>>
>>2950117
Cena. He's going to bury everyone on SD before he goes to Ram and buries everyone there
>>
Snorbin interference
>>
Corbin cashing in on whoever wins this match after they beat Jinder. This match is meaningless.
>>
I can only see it going two ways. Corbin interferes, costs Nakamura and they fight again at SS. Cena wins #17 and Corbin cashes in. Or Nakamura just wins, wins the belt and Corbin cashes in at SS. Terrible, yeah, but I can't imagine them keeping the belt on Jinder much longer. It's pretty obviously been a failure/bust. I'm sure Corbin will be too.
>>
Corbin interrupts and Teddy Long shows up to set up a tag team match between Cena Shinsuke vs Jinder Corbin
>>
>>2950117
Jinder out smarts everybody by interrupting the match meaning he doesn't have to fight anybody at SS. However, this backfire leading to him fight BOTH at SS, Boring booking is boring.
>>
>>2950132
I'm hoping for the latter, and afraid of the former. Corbin's reign will be better than Jinder's, but that's a low bar to clear, and still won't be good.
>>
>>2950117
Shit finish, that's what
>>
Nakamura.

Cena is off to film Transformers:Bumblefuck
>>
better question: how many AA and kinshasa will be used?
>>
>>2950173
LMAO if you think Cena is going to take a KINSHASHA
>>
Okay, well, logic says (feel free to stop reading here):

Cena gains nothing from beating Nakamura, it only hurts Nakamura.
Nakamura gains a lot from beating Cena and it doesn't hurt Cena.
Corbin interfering in this match doesn't make sense, because even if he punched Cena in the face for the DQ, Cena's character wouldn't accept that kinda win and would ask for the match to be restarted.

Here's a simple, no-nonsense way to do it:
>Corbin tries to interfere
>Cena lays him the fuck out, says THAT AIN'T HOW WE DO THINGS HERE, JACK.
>Nakamura winds up beating Cena, not decisively, he gets a roll-up or something.
>Corbin has sand in his panties, challenges Cena at SummerSlam
>Cena vs. Corbin: Corbin wins, probably dirty. Maybe he smashes Cena with the briefcase while the ref's down.
>Nakamura vs. Jinder: Corbin cashes in, steals the championship from Nakamura. I would do this without Nakamura winning first because I just don't like the whole "5-second long first reign" trope. Do it like the Rollins cash in, not the Sheamus or Orton cash-ins.
>Nakamura chases Corbin. Nakamura wins the title at Hell in a Cell.
>Nakamura vs. AJ or Cena at the Rumble.
>Whichever one of AJ or Cena DIDN'T fight Nakamura wins the Rumble.
>Now you've got either:
>Nakamura vs. AJ at Mania: The match that everybody's wanted for two years since these two both joined the company finally becomes a reality.
>Nakamura vs. Cena at Mania: The other dream match where Cena goes for #17 in what could possibly be his last WWE match, period.

I dunno. I think that'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>2950117
Nakameme would be a pipe dream, but in reality it's going to be BMJ.
>>
>>2950117
Shinsuke has the odds. He'll beat POO IN LOO at Summer Slam, but Corbin will cash in.
>>
>>2950178
He will, but will probably make it look like shit. Just like how he takes Styles Clashes but always has to take an hour to set up and has to yell that he's ready before AJ can complete the move.
>>
>>2950117
Cena. He will beat Jinder and then job to Reigns at WM.
>>
>>2950117
Cena needs to look strong so he can let Roman go over at WM
>>
>>2950216
Nah Shinskueke will win off a distraction type finish like >>2950201 said. Cena isn't taking any more knees to the face since Death Rollins broke his nose
>>
We all know Cena is going to let Roman win at WM so it's likely they'll keep him strong as fuck, despite ruining the credibility of every other wrestler on the roster.
>>
Can you guys ever imagine having a serious debate about the winner of a RAM main event? Goes to show the state (they) are in.

That said, I'm going with Nakamura tonight. He needs the storyline.

Cena is build-proof. They can just throw him in a match with anybody else at SummerSlam.
>>
>>2950250
Yeah but Shinsuke =/= Sethtouch Rollins
>>
/asp/ predictions so far:

Cena 4
Nakamura 4

There are a couple draw predictions here, but looks like we're pretty split on the outcome!
>>
>>2950216
Isnt that because of how big Cena is?
>>
>>2950117
I just wanna see Jinder land those stiff shots on Nakamura and see him retaliate.
>>
Nakamura. Because BMJ is a part-timer and is going to be working RAM for the rest of the year leading into Wrestlemania. SDL needs the rub.

This is what would make sense, anyways...
>>
>>2950117
would mark the fuck out if nakamura strong styles cena and cena gets busted lolz
>>
File: 1499745342668.png (190KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1499745342668.png
190KB, 424x318px
>>2950124
>>2950220
>>2950227
>>2950272

>I bet your picking Rusev to beat me too, huh?
>>
I'd say Nakamura let's see what happens
>>
>>2950201
This would be comfy as fuck desu. I wish the writers had even a fraction of the sense you do.
>>
>>2952603
I'm sure they do. This is all very simple common sense stuff. The issue is Vince.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.