[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he to blame for current state of WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 6856864787.gif (2MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
6856864787.gif
2MB, 200x177px
Is he to blame for current state of WWE?
>>
>>2950027
Who? Phil? Yes.
>>
nope all the manlets, shitskins and divashit is
>>
>>2950027
Yes, he ruins everything he puts his hands on.
>>
Triple H is going to bury the whole wrestling business once and for all
>>
>>2950027
Yep. WWE was doing fine til he gave him a corporate job.
Fired when?
>>
Fuck that big nosed pussy
>>
>>2950027
>Head of creative since 2011, showing a decline in ratings, costing millions
>Runs a tournament and then hires everyone on the card and do nothing with them, costing millions
>Actively recruit wrestlers to NXT and never develop them properly, costing millions
>Travels to every show, yet uses a separate jet from Vince and Shane, because his family apparently needs the space, costing millions
>Buried a number of fan favorites in the early 2000s, causing fans to leave, costing millions

Yeah I'd say he's a bit of a shitter
>>
>>2950027
Based Haitch is a wrestling purist, he doesnt care about the entertainment aspect. he has the right views and a good eye for in-ring talent, but hes terrible at finding or developing the "Next Big Thing" truly elite talents
>>
>>2950027
NXT is far better than Raw and has few of the same flaws, so I'm guessing no.
>>
>>2950027
His LARP e-fed in Orlando is a money pit. It's worth losing millions of dollars short term if you are creating stars of the future, but they aren't doing that.

All of NXT stars are old and were trained elsewhere, defeating the point.
>>
Vince should take most of the blame for the last 15 years, but HHH is even worse
>>
>>2950103
>All of NXT stars are old and were trained elsewhere
Except the many that are young and got wasted on Raw anyway
>>
>>2950027
well maybe just a lil bit
>>
>>2950031
I wonder where they came from... oh, yeah, from NXT wich is Triple H brand
>>
>>2950070
NXT also does not make a profit while Raw does marky
>>
>>2950218
Mainly because NXT has more show to it than necessary considering the viewership.
I don't fully understand how NXT is developmental though. Maybe behind the scenes with the green as fuck wrasslers, but considering they have a week between shows and get loads of assistance with their 'development', which the main roster doesn't appear to have, they seem to struggle. Doesn't help with the shit booking on the main roster. That said, I'd rather see Haitch's vision than Vince's, because the worst case scenario is WWE fucking sinks and none of us have to deal with the most popular wrestling brand being mediocre.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.