[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>demoted to backstage interviewer How much longer until she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0650.jpg (44KB, 600x399px)
IMG_0650.jpg
44KB, 600x399px
>demoted to backstage interviewer
How much longer until she fucks off to ESPN or Fox Sports?
>>
>>2949879
She would get shit canned so fast there too
>>
>>2949879
Never. She doesn't have the guts to do anything but collect easy paychecks and suck cock.
>>
>>2949879
ESPN isn't hiring, they are losing more money than WWE. Fox Sports would probably not take her. Back to Canada if she wants, but that means divorce with Dean. Based Vince working their marriage into a shoot
>>
>>2949879
look at her arms she's too fat for ESPN and FS1
>>
Didn't she try for the Daily Show a few years ago?
>>
File: tumblr_nn4m6vpnXr1rgfzbmo3_1280.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn4m6vpnXr1rgfzbmo3_1280.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>2949879
Her husband is fucking seth too, hahaha
>>
I feel bad for all the other interviewers who lost their jobs cause Renee had seniority.

Like it's their fault her and Ambrose decided to get married secretly and get blacklisted.
>>
>>2950065
You forgot to fill a name in this post, dude.
>>
File: rne1.jpg (154KB, 525x546px)
rne1.jpg
154KB, 525x546px
>>2949879

One of those mexicans will go before she does.
>>
>alright anon, drop your load wherever you want
>>
>>2949879

How could she take the step up to ESPN when she's getting demoted at her current gig?
>>
>>2949879
She deserves the just hair. Give her the failure crown.
>>
>>2950065
Which interviewers got let go?
>>
>>2949935
I thought you were against homosexuals.
>>
>>2949900
She can't come back to Canada. Jackie Redmond took her place and gives all us leafs erections
>>
>>2952314
Are there no other tv stations in Canada? Admittedly I have no idea how you idiots function
>>
>>2952314
this
>>
>>2952314
>Jackie Redmond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOWHksN55J0

jackie redmond with roman reigns
>>
espn is dying and will only be shrinking from here out.

they cover wwe now for a reason
>>
>>2951158
I can fap to this
>>
Being my cumslut when?
>>
She's likely going to be on the View I heard from sources.
>>
>>2951158
>okay, can you pass me the water bottle?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.