[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

t h e f u t u r e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: my mandy.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
my mandy.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
t h e f u t u r e
>>
>>2949294
Debut on Main Shows when???
>>
You into hot amazonian lesbians? Cause she is in committed relationship with one other NXT woman.
>>
>>2949294
Her farts must smell delicious
>>
>>2949294
Why in the absolute FUCK is she not the Champion on RAW yet?
>>
>>2949294
Blissberg fags on suicide watch, her reign of terror is coming to an end.
>>
Shame they ditched her based "A little bit of bad" theme for some generic Big Cass theme remix
>>
>>2949306
She is engaged to a guy named michael
>>
>>2949294
>hasn't been on tv in a year since being squashed by ember who
Some future
>>
>>2949341
They needed to test her out. Same happened to Billie and Peyton, now they are staples of women division.
>>
>>2949294
Just how shit is she? Even Liv Morgan gets more TV time and she's had way less training. Lana's only been a wrestler for 5 months and she got a title shot.
>>
>>2949601
She is quite good. Not challenger good, but better then Liv I think, from reports from coconut loop.
Liv is just there really really long. That's the reason she is on TV.
>>
>>2949294
Literally who
>>
>>2949358
They really aren't. Only Asuka, Ember, Nikki and Ruby matter. Everyone else is a disposable jobber.
>>
Sadly, the impending roster cuts won't be limited to the main roster.

If you're not featured by now (Mandy, Sabbatelli, etc) - then you're the first to go.
>>
>>2949674
They will be cutting people in PC, but not Mandy. Unless she fucks up in her politicking.
>>
>>2949687
Hahaha! You're dreaming dude.

Don't forget about all the new women they signed for the Mae Young Classic. There's going to be an influx of talent and while I'll concede Mandy makes me diamonds, they are not keeping around unusable talent. At this point, I don't even think Aaliyah or Liv are safe.
>>
>>2949736
Aaliyah is diversity hire and young enough to mold and they see something in her.
Liv is there for pretty long time and she is established.
Mandy is type of a girl who needs to be there for Vince. They won't be releasing her. They released the girl who got pregnant with Blake.
>>
>>2949294
Wooooo more shehulks
>>
File: wwe-lgbt-storyline.jpg (151KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-lgbt-storyline.jpg
151KB, 1200x1200px
>>2949335
eeeeeerm
>>
>>2949294
She's like a hot Trish Stratus
>>
>>2949736
Mandy is talented
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.