[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did they finally realize they lose a lot of money because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: Brock-Lesnar-PNG-Pic.png (668KB, 844x946px) Image search: [Google]
Brock-Lesnar-PNG-Pic.png
668KB, 844x946px
So did they finally realize they lose a lot of money because of his absurd contract and decided to get rid of him?
>>
they simply cant afford him anymore
>>
>>2949178
kek
>>
>beat the Undertaker's streak
>first person to get the rub of beating him was a 50 year old part timer
>won't drop his title in a single's match

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2949149
they realized he doesn't draw, only took them 15 years, now he can go back to UFC where people actually care about him
>>
He hasn't drawn shit in years, so I have no idea why they kept pushing him. He may draw in UFC, but it doesn't seem to translate over.
>>
>>2949214
>>2949217
Where does this "Brock doesn't draw" meme come from? WWE is doing its best business EVER and Brock is the biggest star,
>>
>>2949199

He can't lose a singles match. They have built him up so much over the past few years that the only way he can lose is in a triple threat or above where he doesn't actually lose.
>>
>>2949227
wwe is literally at it' worst moment ever
>>
>>2949236

he already did tho
>>
>>2949227
>wwe is doing its best business ever
Lmfao someone literally believes this
>>
>>2949227

PPV is dead and ratings are shit whether Bork is there or not

I mean Im sure he draws to some level but its not worth the money they pay him, or how much they have invested in his character
>>
>>2949249

Goldberg doesn't count because he was built up to that same level and more.
>>
>>2949227
>Where does this "Brock doesn't draw" meme come from?
Because it's a fact, look up their buyrates/ratings when Lesnar is billed as the attraction
>WWE is doing its best business EVER
you are an idiot
>and Brock is the biggest star,
reigns is a much bigger star than lesnar
>>
>>2949227
You can't take anything on /asp/ seriously. Just come here, drop a shit posting thread, and leave.
>>
>>2949227
imagine being so delusion that you unironically believe this.
>>
>>2949149
I sincerely hope Joe wins.

Also reminder that Goldberg threw away a career where he was never pinned clean just so Brock can look strong for Joe and Reigns
>>
>>2949236
Didn't he lose to Trippple Man and cena
>>
>>2949288
>>2949250
idiots who believe all the stupid shit they read on asp, Meltzer himself has confirmed that the WWE is bringing in more revenue today than ever before thanks to TV, merchandise, international expansion and especially the success of the Network, but keep crying NJPWeebs
>>
>>2949329
Profits are a tenth of the attitude era
>>
>>2949329

Revenue is not profit
>>
>>2949329
>revenue
Stop while you're ahead little guy.
>>
>>2949227

>He doesn't know
Oh boy, don't look around about that if you don't want your little mark illusions shattered.
>>
>>2949329
NJPW is a company a twentieth of the size and they're making the same profit. Just think about that. WWE is having to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to make the same amount of money that a Japanese company is only having to spend a twentieth to do.
>>
Revenue is the total money they make, profit is what remains after paying all the shit they have to pay
From 118.000.000 revenue they remain with 21.000.000, kek.
Record high, yeah, record high
>>
>>2949387
that being in 2015 of course, profits are just 6.000.000 $ now.
>>
>>2949387
>21
If only. This year they've made all of 5-6 million total profit.
>>
>>2949394
I said it was in 2015 >>2949393
>>
>>2949338
revenue directly corresponds to profit you fucking mark
>>
>>2949378

Monetarily or percentage wise?
>>
>>2949303
They had their shovel power boosts. Just enough to beat Bork, but nowhere near enough to bury him (unlike what happens to most people).
>>
should have had joe go over at great balls
>>
>netflix is 20 billion in debt
>>
File: tumblr_os6p3nd00h1t34v14o1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os6p3nd00h1t34v14o1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>2949892
>>
>>2949149
He got bored again.
>>
>>2949892
Probably, yes...
>>
>>2949149
More like he's gonna make a bunch more money and save the UFC, all while still under contract for WWE.
Vince won't get rid of him because he's a moneymaker, whether it be merch or live shows.
>>
>>2949178
This is probably the truth lol
>>
>>2949149

I can't bring myself to like Brock.

With most jobs, you can't really help that the average employee is going to be a punchclock worker with zero interest in the business beyond a paycheck. That's fine. They call it "work" because it's not something that you would be doing if you weren't getting paid, and if you're just another faceless, interchangeable cog in somebody else's machine, that's not exactly the most inspiring environment.

However, wrestlers and especially main-eventers are industry leaders. Fans get invested in them, and they become key to the product. It's more akin to a head game dev (who's already one of the highest paid people on the team and was one of the most influential voices in its development) walking off of the project, telling the fans that were looking forward to it that he doesn't give a shit if the product suffers from his departure, and telling his team "good luck, it's not my problem anymore". Why? Because there was a job that paid $115k instead of $110k down the road. If you ask me, much like potential employers for this dev, Vince and Dana both have an obligation to fans to not give this man another job. He gets no contract and makes $0. His attitude and level of commitment aren't fitting for someone in his position.
>>
>>2949149
I'd love a match with him and Shinsuke. SN working his old style and Lesnar with his new style. Shit would be 5 stars.
I think it would be the best match the company could put on right now.
>>
>>2949422
First time posting in this thread. You're the dumbass here.
>>
>>2949227
>>
>>2949422

>running a small one-man business out of your garage
>doing really well
>so well, in fact that you've hit the limit of what you can do from your garage
>decide that it's time to grow
>rent space in a warehouse as your new workspace; hire an employee to help with clerical stuff and moving boxes
>literally double your revenue with increased ability to handle orders, but are now paying the livelihood of an employee + space rental fees + gas + tech + whatever other expenditures you might have ran across in your efforts to expand
>from flourishing to barely keeping your head above water despite making more money up front

Revenue does not directly correspond to profits unless said revenue doesn't come with expenditures that are greater than or equal to the increased income.
>>
>>2949274
>reigns is a much bigger star than lesnar
Breathtakingly delusional, the fucking state of /asp/.
>>
>>2950495
nice 5th grade math problem you dork, the WWE's revenue is at an all-time high and they've cut costs across the board THEREFORE their profits are increasing. Get that through your thick skull.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.