[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

goata ibushi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: ibushi cup.jpg (35KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ibushi cup.jpg
35KB, 400x600px
what does asp think of him?
>>
One of the best all-arounders in the industry and the most based absolute madman.
>>
He looks like the kind of guy who would re-enact "One lunatic, one ice pick"
>>
>>2948956
Cute
>>
legit actual madman, for a shoot.
Turned down a WWE contract & NJPW main eventer money to go wrestle in the woods and shove fireworks up his ass in the streets of Islington.
The last true wandering journeyman of pro wrestling.
One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
>>
>>2948956
>inb4 whofags
>>
twink who can't sell
>>
Has a horse face
>>
>>2949104
>can't sell
No that's wrong actually
>>
>>2949136
>gets leg worked over for 20 mins
>does kota combo with injured leg and ascends to the top rope unimpeded
>>
>>2949017
>last true wandering journeyman of pro wrestling
You know this isn't true, weeb.
>>
>>2949104
I love kota, but yeah he is bottom tier at selling.
still is a qt and a marvel tho
>>
>>2948956
S Rank
>>
He's a good wrestler that loves wrestling and has a nack for getting injured.

I think he is a terrible decision maker though and he wasted the majority of the last 2 years. I think he could be a lot richer and could be a bigger star if he had smarter business acumen.
>>
>>2949017
Nigga isn't no Ryu. He has rich parents who fund his hobby.
>>
File: naitobruh.jpg (154KB, 1080x600px)
naitobruh.jpg
154KB, 1080x600px
>dat Naito match on G1 opening night
>>
File: 1483998851743.jpg (431KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1483998851743.jpg
431KB, 5000x5000px
>Ibushi made his first WWE appearance at the NXT TakeOver: Dallas live special. Cameras panned to him in the first row of the audience. Earlier that evening, Ibushi, according to Enuhito, a Japan wrestling reporter. The former NJPW star apparently went backstage sometime during the show. When Ibushi first went back there, he gave a “high-five” to a “big man”. Out of all the people in the building, that “big man” turned out to be Vince McMahon, owner of WWE. Ibushi had no idea who he was, which made the staff “really upset”.
>>
>>2949150
>nack
>neck
hah
He doesn't need money. His father is rich doctor. He doesn't care. And even if he was poor, he probably wouldn't care and found some rich boyfriend who he could leech off.
>>
File: thumbsup2.png (856KB, 1093x615px)
thumbsup2.png
856KB, 1093x615px
>>2949169
>"HEY BIG MAN, AMERICAN HI-5, YEAH!!"
>>
>>2949169
Based
>>
>>2948956
Strictly for non-sexual activity.

On a serious note, he's been really trying to break into the heavyweight scene. As far as how great his matches have been so far in G1, feels like there's still a bit of barrier he needs to pass. Maybe an IC title reign will help.
>>
>>2949169
>"Who the fook is that guy?"

VINCE BTFO!
>>
>>2949170
>>hah He doesn't need money. His father is rich doctor. He doesn't care. And even if he was poor, he probably wouldn't care and found some rich boyfriend who he could leech off.

Ibushi's family is unlikely to be that rich. He might not need it, but somewhere down the line he might have family who does.

At the end of the the day, he's not going to end up making the most of his potential. I think in 20 years or so, he's going to be asking himself, well what if I sold myself a little more and pushed a little more, what would have happened? He would have had nothing to lose by going to WWE for a year or so and I think he could have haggled for himself more in NJPW.
>>
>>2949233
Yikes, Edrones really do think WWE is all that matters in the world.
>>
"Where ever I go, I must moonsault"
>>
>>2949242
>>Yikes, Edrones really do think WWE is all that matters in the world.

WWE gets you the most exposure which leads to more money and opportunities.
>>
>>2949233
He is one of those arty types who will blow their brains out when they can't do their art. And also, he is japanese, moreso to hero himself.
>>
>>2949252
Only a dozen or so WWE stars get exposure and make big money and 0 of them are cruiserweights.
>>
I don't even really watch, NJPW, but I like Ibushi
>>
>>2949017
He can do that because his family is absurdly rich. WWE obviously didn't get the memo and just figured they could try their usual strategy of throwing more money at it.
>>
>>2949233
>Ibushi's family is unlikely to be that rich.
It is though. You have a very weird mentality in thinking everyone saying things are apparently as fond of conjecture as you. It's not "maybe his family is rich", it is.
>>
>>2949287
>>It is though. You have a very weird mentality in thinking everyone saying things are apparently as fond of conjecture as you. It's not "maybe his family is rich", it is.

There's many levels of being rich. Some people who saved their money are rich, some people who hit the lottery are rich, John Cena is rich, Donald Trump is rich, Bill Gates is rich, etc.
>>
>>2949272
>Size queen
Ibushi weighs 225 ya mark
>>
>>2949309
>thinks WWMeme would book Ibushi well and make him a star instead of dumping him in purple rope hell
oh dear
>>
>>2949320
>I can't read
I wrote literally nothing even closely resembling that.
>>
>>2949272
Are you talking about the division cause Xavier Woods is a cruiserweight.
>>
>>2949320
He's stronger than Roman, he'd do fine in the HW division
>>
File: いぶしこた.jpg (613KB, 1200x801px)
いぶしこた.jpg
613KB, 1200x801px
>>2949169
GOAT
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.