[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>theme starts playing >*crickets* what did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>theme starts playing
>*crickets*
what did they mean by this?
>>
That's true heel heat, mark.

White hot, seething silence
>>
>>2948853
BASED MODERN DAY MAHARAJA
>>
>>2948853
>true heat is declining ratings, plummeting house show ticket sales and 50% cut price PPV tickets they still couldn't get rid of
>>
>>2948885
>Jinder is such a good heel that people actively turn off the TV due to their absolute disgust at his heelish antics.
>not true heat
>>
I was at the house show at the Joe on Saturday and the crowd was super hot the entire show. AJ, Cena, Lesnar, Randy, Joe, Nakamura all got massive reactions. Sin Cara, Rusev, Dolph, Dillinger, Harper all got reactions too.

Dead silence for Jinder. And he cut a promo but nobody could understand what he was saying even before he started speaking Punjabi.
>>
>>2948885
If tickets are so cheap, how come you still can't afford to go to WWE events?
>>
>>2948852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>Theme starts playing
>>
>>2948894
why the fuck would you want to go to see a card like Battleground had
>>
If these idiots did the same thing for Roman then the point would get across much more. They couldn't hide behind the "they pay to boo him, Maggle!" bullshit.
>>
>>2948888
No, that's not true heel heat.
True heel heat would mean they would go out to the show and pay their money to see him get beat.
He is having the legit opposite effect. There is no arguing this so don't even try OK.

>>2948894
>going to WWE live events in real life
holy fucking cringe
>>
>>2948921
>THEY'RE IN SILENT AWE OF THE BIG DOG!
>>
>>2948921
They cant. Theyd rather react to and talk about Roman more than the actual wrestlers they say they like/want pushed.
>>
>>2948933
Babyfaces people don't want receive protests
Heels people don't care about receive apathy
>>
>>2948921
I don't want Roman to go away at this point, I just want the commentators to stop washing his balls.
>>
can this towelhead even do a moonsault?
>>
>>2948964
He can't even do a fucking Suplex
>>
>>2948852
His theme song is GOAT so the crowd wants to listen to THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJAH
>>
>>2948853
THIS
>>
>>2948852
He needs to have a better and more menacing theme.

Indian hip hop is NOT a heel theme
>>
>>2948964
Dive...
>>
>>2950034
RKO...
>>
>>2948853
>>2948888
You're suppose to get the crowd booing, not disappearing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.