[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terry Funk is Returning to The Ring in September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Terry-Funk.jpg (28KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Terry-Funk.jpg
28KB, 640x370px
According to PWinsider.com, 73-year-old Terry Funk is returning to the ring in September. He is currently advertised for the September 23rd and 24th Big Time Wrestling in Raleigh, NC and Charleston, SC. He will team with The Rock N’ Roll Express for the first time ever to face Jerry Lawler, Doug Gilbert and Brian Christopher. More details on the shows available here. https://411mania.com/wrestling/terry-funk-returning-ring-september/
>>
>>2948701
based
>>
The Funker is the GOAT.
>>
>Come watch a legend of wrestling explode into a zillion pieces from one single clothesline!

the man is nuts.
>>
>>2948701
HE SHOULD'VE TAKEN THE MONEY!
>>
>>2948701
Based. Funk retirements are a great running gag.
>>
>>2948762
18+
>>
>>2948701
Based Funk working retirement into a shoot
>>
forever
>>
FOREVER!
>>
the greatest of all time
>>
when did this old fuck first retire? 1995?
>>
>>2948909

>>
>>2948701
A fucking god
>>
real life Randy the Ram
>>
Forever
>>
File: 1482332826937.jpg (305KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1482332826937.jpg
305KB, 2197x1463px
>tfw Beyond the Mat was twenty years ago
>tfw that doctor telling Terry he shouldn't have been able to walk and should have been in excruciating pain 24/7

He's so fucking based.
>>
File: terryfunkaintwords.gif (672KB, 200x110px) Image search: [Google]
terryfunkaintwords.gif
672KB, 200x110px
>>2948701
BASED TERRY FUNK
only real niggas like the briscoes are real fans.
>>
>>2948701
retired a dozen times
never drew any dimes
>>
File: 1455871210733.jpg (154KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
1455871210733.jpg
154KB, 500x554px
Based Funkster
>>
why hasnt WWE hired him as a coach?
>>
>>2949480
Based
>>
Based nutjob
>>
>>2949969

Funk's style is the antithesis of the WWE style. He's about listening to the crowd and constructing a match in the ring based around what is and isn't working in the moment, not following the script that your 3 road agents laid out for you an hour before the match
>>
he should go to japan and wrestle omega in a exploding no rope barbed wire match
>>
>>2950041
Honestly at this point I think he actually wants to die in the ring. Which is a noble goal I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if he did do something like that.
>>
>>2948701
How the hell can this old fuck even walk? Does he have any cartilage left in his legs? God damn somebody needs to give him enough money to retire for good before he fucking dies in the ring one day. There's a small percentage of wrestlers lucky enough to live to 73, let alone still perform.
>>
>>2950069
The fact that Terry funk is one of those wrestler amazes and inspires me. The fact that this old fart is still kiciking is one of the most beautiful things I've ever known. It'll be a sad day when he finally kicks it.
>>
how the fuck?
>>
>>2948701
Is Funk broke?
>>
Why tho?
Thougth he was dead
>>
>>2948701
Does Jerry Lawyer legitimately hate Brian Christopher? Seemed pretty real on that one RAW.
>>
>>2948701
Jim Cornette is probably cumming in his pants
>>
>>2950158
he couldn't ever draw a nickel if his life depended on it, so maybe
>>
>>2948701
Is Funk sad or does his face just make him look sad?

I get the impression he can't leave wrestling because he feels it's the only place he matters
>>
>>2950233
>because he feels it's the only place he matters
Which is really sad because he has never, ever mattered in this business
>>
>>2950233
He's the real life Randy the Ram, yeah. And you could Benoit him out of all of wrestling and nothing of value would be lost, let's be real.
>>
>>2949948
Terry Funk looks like a time traveler from the Civil War here.
>>
>>2949948
>commemorative daguerreotype of the first terry funk retirement, 1865
>>
Funk should stop wrestling, I wish someone from the WWE would give him a job as a wrestling trainer or booker.

>>2950214
Kys son
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.