[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeff Jarrett vs Triple H

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Who is the better wrestler and who would win?
>>
Triple H wouldn't put over sting who the fuck do you think would win?
>>
>>2947850
JJ is the bigger carny though and carny'd his way to the top of every promotion he has been in.
>>
>>2947850
I'm talking outside wwe and outside tna. Independent match.
>>
>>2947857
He was never at the top of WWE, and was only at the top of WCW because they had literally nobody else at that point.
Can't even count TNA considering he owned it.
>>
>>2947905
Then you can't couldn't wwe for triple h either considering he's married to Vince's daughter Shane.

Also to say WCW had "nothing left" when Jarrett was there in 1999-2001 was ridiculous. They still had Goldberg, Booker T, Steiner, Sid, DDP, Sting, Luger, and Nash. In the early part of that run they still had Hogan too.
>>
In his last 9 matches Jarrett lost to Chyna twice, Chyna/Debra, Stephanie McMahon/Test, and Ivory and only beat Chyna once
>>
>>2947935
That's before he went to WCW and learned how to properly wrestle. That's also where Triple H, Mich Foley, Chris Jericho, Big Show, Undertaker and Stone Cold learned how to wrestle.
>>
Slapnuts is better than anything Triple H has ever done.
>>
>>2947845
Jeff Jarrett is underrated
HHH is overrated

I'd cheer for Jarrett and boo HHH if they had a match today.
>>
>broke hundreds of thousands of guitars
>never ever drew a single dime
>>
>>2947954
Big Show learned to wrestle in Ohio Valley Wrestling.

The reason Big Show was ever in WCW was because Hulk Hogan talent spotted him and recruited him to be a big impressive looking giant who couldn't go. Hogan didn't like going up against big dudes if they could really stretch him, so he encouraged Wight to stay lazy and untrained.
>>
>>2947850
Why would HHH put over a guy 10 years older than him and who was planning on retiring after that match you fat bastard?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.