[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: jinder5.png (1MB, 1024x1122px) Image search: [Google]
jinder5.png
1MB, 1024x1122px
Was this a mistake?
>>
>>2947817
No, but they fucked it up royally. And when I say "they" I mean Vince.

The old man just doesn't have it
>>
>jobber for years
>get hotshotted the title after three weeks of build
>ticket sales and ratings decline during your reign
>all to sell the Network to people who get PPVs for free in a country that doesn't use steaming services

plus his matches suck. so the answer is yes.
>>
>>2947840
worked by the modern day maharaja
>>
>>2947848
Yep worked me good. Worked me right into taking Smackdown off of my DVR and canceling the Network. Based Maharajah worked my dimes right back into my pocket.
>>
>>2947859
You'll be back
>>
>>2947840
wouldnt aj and jinder be better?
aj makes all matches good
>>
>>2947817
Yeah

If you're going to pander to a foreign country at least do it to one where the people don't shit in the open, wipe their ass with their hands then rinse the shit off with water and no soap
>>
>>2947817
Imagine something being so shit that E drones feel the need to unironically support le pajeet man in order to benefit from anything this shitastic company has to offer on a weekly basis.
>>
>Only feuds with Orton

Orton is the reason it feels stale not Jinder
>>
>>2947868
Hay fucq you sir . VVe do not use are hands vve know hovv to use to wipe leaf in the city, nevvspaper in the countrey &c Fringe beadeeh in the subherb...
>>
>>2947945
fucking cringe
>>
>>2947817
Literally how did this guy pass a steroid test? SARMs + HGH can't make you look like this.
>>
>>2947860
Probably after Jinder's reign ends though. Mission accomplished(?)

Jinder sucks. Same promo every week, can't win without goons so he looks like a chump, can't inspire Orton to give a shit leading to several months of bad Randy, can't actually do anything but the most basic of wrestling moves like stomps. The only good thing about him is his entrance.
>>
>>2947906
>blaming boreton for jinder's no draw title reign
(You)
>>
>>2948058
his entrance is fucking lit though
>>
>>2947840
What build? There was ZERO build
>>
>>2947859
Who worked you into actually even buying the network? Good lord, what a pathetic sucker.
>>
>>2948058
YOU DISRESPECT MY PEOPLE ?
>>
>>2948058
YOU DISRESPECT MY PEOPLE ?
>>
>>2948087
Smackdown was great for about six months until Wrestlemania. I legitimately enjoyed AJs run at the top of the card and I even dropped $70 to see him main event vs Cena and Wyatt.

They came again recently and I didn't even go because what's the point of driving 40 minutes to see Jinder and Orton, or Nakamura vs Ziggler? They made Smackdown complete garbage and there's no point in buying the PPVs now.
>>
>>2948159
On the fucking Network you teenaged mongrel.
>>
WWE really is fucking up good these days. Thus guy should be in the mid card

>Aj Styles is a midcarder
>Jinder is your champion
>Was jobber two months ago
>You have Nakamura and Cena fighting on a throw away show to face Jinder
>Styles and Jinder should have switched spots
>Styles.fueds with Orton then u get the possibility of Nak vs Styles.
>Jinder gets the US title and his Maharaja shit makes sense
>>
File: 1497964509163.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497964509163.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>2948163
>he paid for the network
>>
>>2948159
I think he meant he dropped $70 on IRL tickets.
>>
File: in love.gif (761KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
in love.gif
761KB, 500x500px
>>2948181
Jesus! you actually fixed the entire Smackdown live show!
>>
>>2947817
yeah
>>
>>2947840

>His matches

Aren't nearly the fucking dumpster fire his promos are. I mean, his matches are completely inadequate for the main event, but they're not tragically bad. Just bland and unremarkable.

His promos are worse than cancer. Terrible scripts (as always), TERRIBLE delivery, and he sounds like he's had acute bronchitis for the past two months.
>>
>>2948012

>Taking the WWE Wellness policy seriously

The only way you could possibly get a Wellness violation for steroids is if Vince wants to sabotage you for some reason.

Cena has obviously been on roids his entire fucking career with zero strikes.
>>
>>2948058
>it's Jinder's fault that Randall is boring as fuck
Except Orton was boring as fuck in his feud with Wyatt too.. if you attempt to Hinder the Jinder again, I'm coming for you and I'm putting you in the ground
>>
>>2947817
He's actually been a pretty okay heel champion. Not offensively bad like some in the past
>>
>>2948215
Reigns got caught violating the wellness policy.
>>
>>2947860
Reminder that over 1.3 MILLION regular viewers have dropped RAM in the past <3-isH years.

>>2947862
>>2947906
>>2948227
Jinder's TV matches have all been shit too even against guys like Zayn, HarpGOAT & BMAJ
>>
File: 57927.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
57927.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>you now remember when /asp/ unironically said he'd draw because he's on roids

What a colossal fucking failure
>awful promos
>has the same boring shitty match every week
>turned the WWE title into a midcard title
>turned the US title into the top title on smackdown
>killed smackdown
>singlehandedly made the universal title legit because it actually has main eventers and he's a fucking joke
>killed ratings
>drew negative dimes
>even india doesn't give a fuck about him

Seriously, it'll take a year long AJ Styles title reign to restore the legitimacy of the WWE title after Jinder
>>
>>2947817
Of course not

those 1.3 billion dimes will come raining in any day now.

Vince should poach Mahabali Shera from GFW while he's at it.
>>
>>2948323
worked by based Modern Day Maharaja™
>>
He's in the main spot as Champ while RuRu is still buried and forced to job to Cena
>>
BASED MAHARAJA WORKING THE CASUALS INTO TURNING OFF THE TV
>>
I haven't watched WWE in so long because this POO is still champion all because of they LOO tour or whatever they're doing
>>
>>2947817

Obviously.

It hardly did anything for India and killed SD in the US.
>>
I keep reading Jinder's title reign is long-term. Still.

If Nak/Cena/Corbin don't take that title off him at SS, imma peace out for a while (probably till Rumble).
>>
>>2950071
based maharaja draws so much heel heat that he singlehandly ruined SDL.
>>
>>2948243
Not for PEDs. They do test them for a general range of stuff because they don't want them on cocaine and shit anymore because of how bad it would look and how it could effect them doing their job. They don't give a shit about steroids because it's not an actual sport and they themselves are the only actual regulatory body for their company.
>>
>>2948209
>not wanting to listen to the same "FUCK WHITE PPL" promo week after week
>>
>>2947840
>all to sell the Network to people who get PPVs for free in a country that doesn't use steaming services
This is the really fucked up part. Like don't they have fucking market research that would keep them informed of things like this before they do it?
>>
>>2948058
>The only good thing about him is his entrance.
Dude they fucked this up after literally one week.

One week he came out and the designs on the floor followed him in his wake. It looked awesome. Now he's just tentatively standing there and tiptoeing as the design comes out in front of him, it looks so much worse.

Not to mention the way he moves just looks bad. I dunno the word to describe it, but "tentative" and "hesitant" would be good places to start.
>>
>>2948323
>singlehandedly made the universal title legit because it actually has main eventers and he's a fucking joke
Honestly I sometimes wonder if this wasn't the point or at least a side benefit.
>>
Ginger Mahal
>>
>>2947817
Yes. But this will be fixed in a few weeks.
>>
>>2952654
Not joking here. How is he going to fix anything? The booking is shit. Nakamura doesn't even talk and he just looks like a freak.
Man, I can understand how they managed to gave us such a crap product. I mean, is it really that hard booking storylines?
>>
>>2952889
>he just looks like a freak
And you, obese man, look better right?
>>
>>2952654

Nakamura will be WWE Universal Champion before Dolph Ziggler, a man who's been working his ass off for a company that doesn't appreciate him for 10 years
>>
>>2952898
Should've worked smarter and been less of a mark.
>>
>>2947817
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU HAVE THE WHITE AMERICA DOMINATED
THEY CRAVED LIKE THE RACIST PEOPLE THEY ARE , BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT A CHAMPION THAT IS NOT LIKE HIM.
YOU PEOPLE STILL DISRESPECT ME , THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA BRING CLASS AND DIVERSITY TO THE WWE BUT YOU PEOPLE STILL CHEER FOR THAT DOG ROMAN REINGS. NOW EXCUSE ME I AM GONNA TALK TO MY PEOPLE.

ਮੈਨੂੰ ਹੁਣੇ ਹੀ ਇਸ ਸ਼ੋਅ ਮੈਨੂੰ AM ਕਿ ਪੈਸੇ ਖਿੱਚਦਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਜੇਤੂ.
JINDER MAHAL
MAHARAJA
>>
The only problem is that his character is pure ass. No one wants to see someone who looks cool and has a great entrance start whining like some deliusional SJW about feeling racism and xenophobia while no one in the company even treats him that way. With the presentation they give him he should be the worst ripoff of Ric Flair as a character or Rick Rude... not this lazy "muh racism muh poos" shit he's doing.

It doesn't help he sucks in the ring but with a tweak in character he might have the chance to actually be watchable.
>>
>>2952895
Hahaha damn, one can not even say a thing bc there are people projecting themselves. Chill dude, i'm not talking about his appereance, he looks like a freak in the way he acts. Some of his attacks in the corner were just kind of awful
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.