[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why this ugly zero dime drawing cat lady still with WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fugly.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fugly.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
Why this ugly zero dime drawing cat lady still with WWE?
>>
Pedigree
>>
name someone better to take her place
>>
To draw my semen
>>
>>2945605
The answer(s) is in the picture you posted.
>>
So her broke neck cuck husband won't sue them and derail Samoa Joe's career like what happened when some jobber sued Marty Jannetty and WWE and won.
>>
I have no idea how Natty has somehow convinced people she is a good wrestler.
>>
Haters fucking SEETHING. Natty is the truth.
>>
>>2945605
>Decent worker
>Thicc
>Can take a bump
>Thicc
>Pedigree
>Thicc
>>
>>2945605
You fucking ignorant nigger. Outside of Sara del Rey she is the only woman in WWE who has the actual skill and pedigree to hold the womens title.
>>
>>2945754

Don't forget thicc my nattiebro. She's long been the Feds best girl.
>>
Niece of the GOAT.
>>
>>2945776
Natalya is mediocre as all hell. It's not 2009 anymore. People need to stop pretending she's good.
>>
>All these people saying 'pedigree'
>Dad was best known for being the Jannetty of a tag team and was never particularly notable
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2945996
You need to stop pretending any of the horsewomen are good.
>>
>>2945996
Remember where she works, WWE isn't a place you go to judge people's wrestling ability
>>
>>2945682
it still amazes me how a member of the hart family can have such a shit sharpshooter.
>>
>>2945605
>I wouldn't fuck Natalya
t. Faggot
>>
Backstage skills ;)
>>
>>2945605
Get some therapy while I gawk at the dime you posted.
>>
File: eeehhh.jpg (24KB, 598x401px) Image search: [Google]
eeehhh.jpg
24KB, 598x401px
>>2945605
I'd still fuck her even if she is 40 by now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.