[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book the rest of G1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: g127-640x370.jpg (71KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
g127-640x370.jpg
71KB, 640x370px
How do you think the G1 will end?
I think:

>Ibushi spoils Tana
>Naito over Tana to win A

>Tama spoils Okada in a dirty match, to the level where it will make fans pissed
>Tama brags and pisses Kenny off over it big time
>Kenny hits the OWA at 29:28 and we get a draw. Omega wins the coin toss.

>Bullet Club split happens here, Kenny beaten down.. Bucks and Okada or Ibushi make the save. Either handshake from Okada or Ibishi joining Elite will cement face turn.
>Naito wins over an emotionally and physically drained Omega
>>
Daryl comes back to life and wins clean over everyone, Okada vs Daryl for I dubbya gee pee title, give Daryl a CM Punk Reign
>>
>>2945592
No coin toss, it doesn't happen in G1 Climax. I can def. see Tama getting a win over Okada so he can brag about doing what Omega couldn't and/or softening him up was the only way Omega gets his win. The split won't happen until at or after WK12, it's gotta involve Cody. Not sure where Tama will draw the line though.
>>
>Okada losing any time BEFORE Naito at WK
>>
>>2947778
>implying GOATkada is laying down for naitetty
>>
>>2947767
They're pushing Tama and Fale heel hard, all eyes are on this G1.. the split is happening here. The split needs to happen for the expansion and they're pulling the trigger when all eyes are on them.

>>2947778
It will be a dirty as fuck win, enough to clearly class BC as top heels. Toma will besmirch the G1, and it will get huge heat. They're building to it, and Okada needs a spoiler. It's not going to be EVIL.
>>
>>2945592
Naito should win.
>>
>>2947778
Kenny will beat him in the G1.
>>
>>2945592

is this me or if Shibata doesn't had that traumatic brain injury he's destined to win this year G1?
>>
File: Really_Makes_EVIL_Think.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Really_Makes_EVIL_Think.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>2947870
>It's not going to be EVIL.

THIS IS EVIL!
EVERYTHING IS EVIL!
>>
>>2948556

The current programme seems to heavily weighted towards Naito / Okada, and has since last WK. Though, I could imagine a Shibata title run next year, had things been different.
>>
>>2945592
CM Punk and Ryback debut and crush everyone. They meet in the Finals. Ryback defeats Phillip in a 45 minute squash match, Phil gets a brain injury afterwards. Ryback becomes champ of Japan for the rest of eternity and never loses.
>>
>>2948568
>e-Drone has no understanding of how New Japan works
>>
>>2948588
>hurr durr i understand the deepest lore of jap jew jappy wrestle
>>
>>2948595
More like the basic entry-level shit of how a tournament works.
>>
>>2948595
worked asf
>>
>>2947870
I don't see the split happening yet either. Like that other anon said I think they need to incorporate Cody into it more and just generally build it up further. The only teases they've done recently are the two white towel teases and the Tama stuff at G1. I think something this big needs more time. WK12 might make more sense.
>>
>>2948968
The whole roster will be in town for the final 3 nights. Cody is on the last two cards.
>>
A block
>Naito comes out of A block via beating Tanahashi

B Block
>Suzuki spends 25 minutes or so fucking Okada on their match with Okada barely surviving on a desperation Rainmaker with a followup to seal the win.
>Battered and broken Okada finally loses to Omega in B block final. Story is that Okada just couldn't endure another war.
>This also puts Omega in line for a title shot before WK

Final
>Omega and Naito
>LIJ and Bullet club at ring side
>Omega still standing after a Destino
>Scuffles start outside starting over Daryl
>Young bucks trying to actually create separation
>Distraction by this at a key moment leads to 2nd destino for the Naito win.
>It is made very clear that the bullet club responsible (indirectly) for the loss. But club civil war doesn't break out here

Later
>Omega-Okada IV
>40 minutes in
>Okada has kicked out of a OWA
>making his comeback
>Cody runs down again
>Omega regains advantage
>Cody distracts ref from counting after big move from Omega
>Omega gets distracted and Okada takes advantage to grab him for the jumping tombstone and final rainmaker for the win.

There you have it. Bullet club civil war and Naito/Okada at WK.
Also ZSJ vs Suzuki for neverweight, but that is a story for another day.
>>
>>2948600
Based
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.