[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to real men in wrestling, men that used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What ever happened to real men in wrestling, men that used to go to bars and get on fights and fuck whores and do drugs, today's wrestlers watch anime and play videogames like fucking losers.
>>
File: OPs face.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
OPs face.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>What ever happened to real men in wrestling, men that used to go to bars and get on fights and fuck whores and do drugs, today's wrestlers watch anime and play videogames like fucking losers.
>>
>>2944533
They are all dead or broke
>>
Bars cost a lot more now and all the cheap accessible entertainment there is now it's easy to see how it happened.

You gotta realize even dudes like Scott Hall and Kevin Nash say they wish they had the kind of video games guys have now.
>>
That's the way of the world now. The wrestlers now are just a product of their generation.
>>
>>2944533
Where can I get a sick Windjammers shirt like that
>>
>>2944533
Reminder that Hogan is a JoJo fan
>>
>>2944533
>posts someone that has given every woman in the locker room his black cock
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>2944592
Fucking this. Xavier fucks whores who are on drugs and plays fighting games in arcade bars.
>>
If the ease and breadth of entertainment that exists today existed in the 1980s and 90s and moreover it was as easy to take with you on the road as it is today, don't you think those guys would've preferred that stuff too?

I've got a spoiler for you man. The reason those guys drank and did coke and fucked women? It was the only fucking thing you could do on the road.
>>
>>2944586
What does anon mean by this?
>>
>>2944602
That's what I was trying to say. It's like these dudes never heard Scott Hall saying he wished they had real games back then.
>>
>>2944618
Yeah. Well besides the fucking part, I'm sure they still do that. Fucking is kinda timeless.
>>
>>2944533
Yeah, they stay out of prison and might actually grow old, what losers!

Wait, what?

The same is btw true in most sports like the real Football, the not-actually Football, Basketball and so on.

During the 80s whole team went to Miami to cokes their brains out. Player would smoke, drink and do drugs left and right.

Today everybody is just more professional. With social media and everybody carrying a HD camera in their pocket you just can't do that stuff anymore, it would instantly kill your career.
>>
>>2944624
I'm sure they're still drinking and getting high too it's just now they're hitting a joint while playing Madden or some shit
>>
>>2944533
Woods still fucks whores....
>>
File: SHINee_1434381572_af_org.jpg (21KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
SHINee_1434381572_af_org.jpg
21KB, 800x453px
>fuck whores
>>
>>2944645
>Today everybody is just more professional. With social media and everybody carrying a HD camera in their pocket you just can't do that stuff anymore, it would instantly kill your career.
There's something to be said about having a more privte life in the age of everyone having cameras. I'd be very paranoid doing anything in public now.
>>
>>2944533
If a wrestler got into a fight nowadays you'd be calling him unprofessional and signing a petition to get him fired.
>>
I mean woods fucked a whore that goes to bars and gets in fights and does drugs. That counts for something
>>
>>2944586
Based Hogan with GOAT manga taste
>>
>>2944645

They are also significantly in better shape than the majority of guys back then and cant use steroids by the ton to make up for living off coke and vodka
>>
>>2944533
They died, mostly because they got into bar fight and did drugs.
>>
>>2944533
If you're a teen and you get into fights you're the baddest guy around. If you're over 25 years of age and still get in fight you are fucking retarded, like there's no excuse to still be behaving like that, nobody thinks you're cool anymore.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.