[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cuck Foley being in the same spot as Hogan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

>Cuck Foley being in the same spot as Hogan
>>
>>2944005
>implying mankind winning the title didn't put the nail in the coffin for nitro and wcw
beggin ya
>>
>>2944005
What's your point?
>>
>>2944012
WCW was already dead by that point

and the crowd was silent and not into the match until stone cold came out
>>
>>2944005
>Booker T in the same spot as Debra
what did they mean by this
>>
>>2944005
Booker is on the opposite of Sable
>>
>>2944049
>>2944064
That's Shawn Michaels
>>
>>2944049
that's Trish you jabroni
>>
>The number one actor in hollywood was not even the number one guy in wrestling during his career

WWE >> Hollywood
>>
>>2944034
>and the crowd was silent and not into the match until stone cold came out

Who do (You) think you're fooling here?
>>
>>2944005
Why aint they put Peoples Champ next to Peoples champ? wat booker is a Sabl
>>
>>2944049
well laid bait
>>
>>2944005
> "We understand that Mick Foley, who wrestled here for some time as Cactus Jack is going to win their world title. Ugh, that's gonna put the butts in the seats"
> Millions click over to Raw to see Mankind win WWE Championship
>>
>>2944081
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28aoao

judge for yourself, the match never got 10% of the heat that glass shattering got

if Mankind won the title without stone cold coming back no one would even remember the match happened
>>
>>2944005
Edge, who's side is he on?!
>>
>>2944104
>nobody would remember Foley winning the championship

Pity (You)
>>
>>2944118
I linked you evidence to support my point, not sure what else you want
>>
>>2944144
I want you to be in touch with reality but I'm SOL there
>>
>>2944005
What they should've done is put Rock in Foley's place, Undertaker next to Sting and Foley next to DDP that way its all parallels
>>
>>2944886
Yup Rock was heel for the important part of the Monday night wars, so him next to Hogan would be perfect
>>
lel at Michaels even being on the boxart.
faggot wrestled in the Attitude Era for like 4 months.
>>
>>2944922
He was the commissioner, jabroni. He drew dimes by the boatload as commish.
>>
>>2944944
wew lad
WCW was on top for 80+ weeks straight. For all 80 of those weeks the No Dimes Kid was the top guy on WWF TV.

its no coincidence that WWF were losing the war and were hemorrhaging money almost literally up until the point Michaels stopped appearing on TV every week.

While he's maybe one of the best wrestlers ever, Michaels may be the biggest anti draw of all time. He nearly killed the territory.
>>
>>2944005
As Mankind Foley was arguably the #2 guy for a short time, then #3 behind Austin and Rock. He was a huge part of the MNW. He engineered the highest ratings segment of the entire era. Think he deserves a featured spot on the DVD cover.
>>
>>2944049
both have gotten smacked in the mouth at a supermarket by SCSA
>>
>>2944959
>can't even fucking read
>>
>>2944980
>can't even fucking count
>if you could count, you would see that Michaels' dimes drawn were minimal.
>>
>>2944994
>Michaels as commish
>BIG ratings
Michaels drawing the dimes and the clicks.
>>
>>2945006
sorry m8, you should pull out the abacus and count again. if he drew dimes throughout his career he wouldn't have to resort to working for NXT at the age of 60 right now
>>
File: TheMondayNightWarDVDs.jpg (607KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
TheMondayNightWarDVDs.jpg
607KB, 2048x1536px
>>2944005
That's some guy's fanart he made using WWE '13 character renders. These are the official DVD covers
>>
>>2947316
>DX invasion meme
No shame.
>>
>>2947316
>le tank
Its a Jeep. For fucks sakes, it isn't even close to being a tank.
>>
File: 1424477343162.jpg (70KB, 709x639px) Image search: [Google]
1424477343162.jpg
70KB, 709x639px
>>2944005
>watching revisionist propaganda
>>
>>2944966
He definitely deserves a spot but he wasnt highest rated segment that honor belongs to undertaker vs austin
>>
>>2947603
Why don't you tell us what really happened.
>>
>>2948146
DX was cringey bullshit and WCW was better in every way except they didnt have Stone Cold.
>>
>>2948153
Okay, but which show is still on the air?
>>
>>2948153
They did have Stone Cold

but they fired him

LOL WCW
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.