[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Hitman.jpg (81KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
Hitman.jpg
81KB, 456x352px
When did you realize that Bret Hart really is the greatest of all time and that it wasn't just a catch phrase?
>>
I always knew.
>>
>>2942877
this
>>
>>2942609
literally who
>>
>BLACKED
>>
>>2942609
If he was truly the goat he would have saved WCW.
>>
>>2942936

No one could save WCW with that booking, they wasted Bret
>>
Butt The Shitman Fart never drew a dime, had no charisma, was a canadian, and couldn't cut promos.
>>
>>2942609
bret hart says dynamite kid was best ever...

moron

watch a dynamite kid tribute and you'll be blown away. He was 3x the worker child killer was and 10x worker daniel bryan was and I'm not even joking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xRYi8sxJ2Q
>>
Was Bret ever even the best worker in the world in any given year he was active? Highly unlikely.

>>2943020
>I'm not even joking

I believe you, it's just bad taste.
>>
>>2943029
yeah, everything is subjective

I think to be the best you need to be a good well-rounder in every aspect and not just in the ring - charisma, promos, believability, drawing power etc,

I think Bret's best year was 1997. I think his other stuff is kind of overrated but put in context for his time it was state of art wrestling.
>>
Bret had everything.
The look.
The song.
The walk.
The moves.
The workrate.
The voice.
Awesome babyface.
Vile heel.

All-around perfect performer.
>>
>>2942609
Reminder his own brother committed suicide just to get away from him.
>>
File: The_Assassin.png (671KB, 567x619px) Image search: [Google]
The_Assassin.png
671KB, 567x619px
>>2943054
>>
Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin is the greatest feud of all time and was the precursor to the most successful era of wrestling.
>>
>>2943042

That's a great year for Bret, but what puts his stuff in that year better than, say, Misawa's 97? I throw out his name specifically because he won WON's WoTY award that year, but if someone preferred Shawn's heel run in 97 over Bret's run I wouldn't question it. Funny how they peaked at around the same time.
>>
>>2942998
Hi Shawn.
>>
Bret Hart in 94. He's still our hero in Canada.
>>
HBK was better
>>
>>2943068
Normally I make these gay jokes, but honestly that other guy was right.

Bret Hart was a self centered egotistical overrated delusional (but semi decent) wrestler in an age of bad wrestlers. Yeah, he looked good against Repo Man and Skinner... but he wasn't a main event talent.

In no alternative universe could Bret be considered Mr. WrestleMania by any of the fans or his peers. He was a stop gap from Hogan/Warrior to HBK/Austin.
>>
WWF was gettin their asses kicked by WCW during his best years but it was still an awesome product. The guy was BASED as the face of the company.
>>
>>2942998
>no charisma
>couldn't cut promos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrFY5_h13LU
>>
>>2942936

screwjob was a work. vince sent bret to wcw as a sabotage
>>
AIDS: The Wrestler
>>
>>2943174

FRUSTRATED ISNT A GOD DAMN WORD FOR IT

this is the OG pipebomb
>>
After Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Bret is the first wrestler I met in person.

I'll always be a fan cause of that. I'm not even mad he sucked my dick and I didn't even get hard.
>>
>>2942609
When he won the IC belt from Perfect.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.