[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE fan utterly BTFO by based Jew Meltzer redpilling him about NJPW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

File: WWE FAN BTFO.jpg (65KB, 720x626px)
WWE FAN BTFO.jpg
65KB, 720x626px
>>
>>2942178
Hi Dave!
>>
>>2942180
Hi Anon how you doin?
>>
>>
>>2942178
Based Meltz working the marks.
>>
Meltzer Magoo doesn't know shit about wrestling. It's all about drawing dimes. Doesn't matter if you do 100 flips if only 50 people pay to see you.
>>
Imagine thinking anything that's happened in a WWE ring this year deserves 5 stars
>>
>>2943667
NJPW never had only 50 people in an arena so idk if you do that on purpose or not but get a clue retard
>>
>>2943667
>Jinder "Laid in a million armbars, never drew a Rupee" Mahal
>>
File: meltz truth.jpg (89KB, 709x667px) Image search: [Google]
meltz truth.jpg
89KB, 709x667px
>>2942178
post the real tweet
>>
>>2942178
That are a few NXT matches that would've been given 5 stars if they were in Japan.
>>
>>2943749
No. Not from Dave, they were not as good for him as they were for you.
>>
>>2943667

This applies to every industry ever, doesn't mean that some shitty marvel flick is the greatest movie ever
>>
>>2943667
Guess that makes every Marvel movie the best ever huh?

Dumb fuck.
>>
NXT matches literally mean jack shit in the context of WWE
>>
>>2943749
Balor's title win happened in Japan
>>
>>2943667
How much profit was it again? 8 million?
>>
>>2942178
Let's be real

Nobody watches NJPW,that's the whole point.
>>
>>2943854
I'd much rather watch SJW matches on Raw. Or 350 lb roidhead wearing a unicorn horn prancing around on Smackdown.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with preferring Sesame Street or Barney to Game of Thrones or any other show intended for adults. I mean as long as you have kids.
>>
>>2943854
>nobody
Except thousands of fans around the world yep
>>
>>2943873
>thousands

kekekekekekekkeekekekekekekekekeeeeeee
>>
>>2943667
>It's all about drawing dimes.
You should tell Vince this so he stops pushing nodraws
>>
>>2943854
>>2943883
Reminder that Dominion outsold Backlash
>>
>>2943894
Reminder that WWE RAW outsells top gook pay per view shows on a weekly basis
>>
I like Dave but I agree. Dave is definitely an NJPW shill. Not that he is being paid or anything, but I'm sure he's been asked by guys from the company to give them good word of mouth. Dave is the number one driving force in NJPW breaking out in North America.
>>
>>2943902
It doesn't tho
>>
>>2943909
Meltz openly admits he grades WWE matches easier compared to every other promotion.
>>
>>2943826
Balor vs Owen wasn't 5 stars, DIY vs Revival, Bayley vs Banks I, Nakamura vs Zayn were, maybe even Neville vs Zayn and Pete vs Tyler.
>>
>>2943894
>NJPW second major PPV outsold a Network special
>>
>>2944084
Dominion still isn't the 2nd biggest show of the year.

>i-i-it's a Network sp-special

WWE still calls them pay-per-views.

>>2944080
Nakamura vs. Zayn wasn't 5 stars
>>
>>2943977
Not the same guy, but not even him belives this, he give Elite vs Will, Sydal and Riccochet at PWG 5 stars despite of 3 major Sydal botches, same with Shibata vs Okada despite of the fact that he has taken stars to other matches because of dangerous spots (Taker vs HBK for example), he even did a "rant" about that spot, for god sake he complined about how dangerous the top rope Dragon Suplex was, and give 6 stars to Okada vs Omega, he complains a lot abput Ambrose selling, but that same kind of selling in Omega vs Naito or KUSHIDA vs Osprey was somehow good, this guy grades matches from PWG and NJPW easier than any other promotion, that same kind of things usually cost stars to WWE, ROH, TNA/GFW or CMLL matches.
>>
There is no way this loser dave isn't being paid by NJPW. The guy is working everyone so hard and getting nice pay for it. He's giving so many weeb dogshit matches 5 stars? Fuck off. He's being paid.
>>
>>2944100
Nakamura vs. Zayn was 5 stars
>>
>>2944141
>He's giving so many weeb dogshit matches 5 stars?

Name 1.

>>2944133
>but not even him belives

State of this barely literate Drone
>>
>>2944100
Dominion is the second biggest show of the year, sure, sometimes the G1 Finals get a better attendance, but historically DOMINION is the second biggest show of the year.
>>
>>2942178
>I just don't see how it's possible
God why does Dave even acknowledge these autists? Who the fuck cares that much about someone else's ratings.
>>
>>2944151
kys weeb fag dave i'll slit you
>>
>>2944154
Ironic since NJPW wrestlers post on reddit.
>>
>>2944151
Nice arguments.
>>
>>2944100
My bad, I actually thought that Backlash was a network special.

Let me rephrase that:

> NJPW second major PPV outsold a B-PPV
>>
>>2944170
Name a match.
>>
File: 1472001510315.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1472001510315.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>2944154
>>2944166
Ironic since Trump posts on reddit.
>>
>>2943667
>I watch wrestling to see a billionaire make more money
>>
>>2944151
Osprey vs KUSHIDA, Naito vs Elgin and while not bad saying that Omega vs Okada 1 and 2 were "6 stars" is almost an insult. The only one that deserves that raiting is Okada vs Shibata, but based on Mezt rules they don't since they did a dangerous spot (an example of this took a 1/4 of star to Ishii vs Shibata because of the headbutt).
>>
>>2944176
Reminder that Chicago is one of WWE's hottest towns and the USA has a population triple Japan's.
>>
>>2944189
>an example of this is how he took a 1/4 of star from Ishii vs Shibata because of the headbutt.

My bad.
>>
>>2944189
>a match being "6 stars" is an insult

utter fucking state of (You)
>>
>>2944194
So? it's still a B-PPV compared to the second biggest of the year, if you want to do a right comparasion compare the attendance of the RR to the attendance of DOMINION
>>
>>2943667
>6 million profit
>>
File: GOD.jpg (31KB, 480x498px) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
31KB, 480x498px
>>2942178
Based GOAT
>>
>>2944197
It is, the fact that he give 6 stars out of 5 to something and wasn't worried about losing his credibillity, only means that he was sure that his fans were stupid enough to see that and say "that makes total sense".
>>
>>2943667
Yes and when you have their money and shit the bed why would they pay to come back?
>>
>>2944216
They were.
>>
>>2944216
The first 6-star match is older than (You)

And the scale was originally 4 stars
>>
>>2942178
WWE has had golden years (based on the type of product they want to put out). NJPW is a sports kino company while WWE is sports entertainment company.
>>
>>2944220
It's not actually older than me, and it wasn't 6 stars originally, Meztler rated the match 5 stars + to indicate that it was his favorite match of all time (he did the same with Flair vs Dragon), he give it "6 stars" after the Okada vs Omega match.

And this is the first time that I heard a bout the 4 star raiting thing, I doubt it since his star raiting sistem is based on the Hotel star raiting sistem, wich traditionally goes from 0 to 5. So, give me a source or get the fuck out.
>>
>>2944224
>NJPW
>Kino

>Not CMLL or AJPW
>>
>>2944215

Fuck Meltzer, he gives matches high scores based on storylines

Of course this only applies to his favorites, as he shits on based Hogan matches despite the great storylines involved
>>
>>2944246
He hated the WWE back then, not just like today, he actually was a hater, the kind of guy that will tell you that he only appreciates Japanese wrestling, he even predicted that WM III was going to be a flop.
>>
>>2944246
"The WWF belt is just a stepping stone. I want the IWGP belt." - Hulk Hogan
>>
>>2944240
It's based on movie ratings not the "Hotel star raiting sistem"
>>
>>2944262
It's know he said that with Vince permission to put over the belt in Japan. Andre said that Canek was his biggest challange when he came to Mexico.

It was common for wrestlers that were invited to companies from diferent countries to put over the companny that they were invited to, since it was almost imposible that their fans were going to see them.
>>
>>2944279
That raiting sistem is also based on the fucking hotel star raiting sistem.
>>
>>2944285
>"V-V-V-Vince gave the o-o-o-okay first!"

ya seethin'
>>
>>2944285
He didn't give okay. Hogan thought it wouldn't get out because he still though recording devices didn't exist
>>
>>2944301
Belive wathever makes you happy man.
>>
>>2944303
>Hogan thought it wouldn't get out because he still though recording devices didn't exist

Is this ture?

Like this was what most people belive or Hogan was just an idiot?
>>
>>2944310
Is not true.
>>
>>2944317
Yes it is. Meltz has confirmed it. Hogan is just trying to cover his ass

Why the fuck would Vince okay his top star to bury his top title?

It's like Nash claiming Vince okayed the curtain call. Bullshit
>>
>>2944327
No, I mean that it can't be true that he though recording devices didn't exist, like how?
>>
>>2944573
That's his excuse
>>
>>2944133
>this guy grades matches from PWG and NJPW easier than any other promotion
Nope. He grades WWE on easy mode. If Dave reveled his power level there probably wouldn't be a single WWE match ever, aside from maybe a Bret Hart match, that he'd give 5-stars. The average would be like a 2-star. That's why he's only given like 5-star match to them in the 2010s. Because WWE style is so fake and gay shit that has to grade easy or else EDRONES will throw a fucking fit.
>>
>>2945034
wrong
>>
>>2945047
>>2946734
>>2947955
fit thrown
i bet you think the best wrestling move is the people's elbow
>>
Why do people who shit on Meltzer and his star ratings spend so much time obsessing over them? It's one nerds opinion, it isn't gospel.
>>
Why do people who shit on Meltzer and his star ratings spend so much time obsessing over them? It's one nerds opinion, it isn't gospel.
>>
>>2948010
>>2948653
>6 hours apart
Why do you do this?
>>
>>2945047
>SEETHING
>>
>>2943733
Underrated
>>
>>2943733
FAKE NEWS!
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.