[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we torch this board and start again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1405011930130.png (10KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1405011930130.png
10KB, 560x407px
What if we torch this board and start again?
>>
The whole idea of putting /wwe/ on /asp/ was stupid to begin with and created more problems than it solved
>>
>>2940684
we need to torch carter
>>
Why is everyone on this board so self loathing? I happen to enjoy our little autistic community and like the fact that all the fags here haven't started to take all the irony seriously yet.
>>
File: 184.jpg (191KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
184.jpg
191KB, 1080x1080px
I trolled someone so hard yesterday that they deleted every reply they made to me in that thread because they knew the thread would still be on here today.

The beauty of /asp/
>>
>>2940698
This. Faggots who want to take /asp/ seriously should fuck off back to Squared_Circle or /wooo/
>>
>>2940712
/wooo/ He kept talking about how cool he was and gave his boy a little money to tip. We had a really forced convo because he was high af (‘only a $2500 fine’) and was looking for a girl to take home! I dont smoke at all or drink alcohol a lot so i said no. He said just come watch…. creep alert. He was enamored with all of the black girls butts. Clearly i tried to bank off that. He got a couple spanks and ‘showered’ me with about $10 in singles even tho he kept telling me how famous and rich he was.. I just kept thinking if youre so famous how come i never heard of you? I didn’t say it cuz i still wanted money off him. I thought about whay we had in common… former huge #wwf fan of 80s-90s and the attitude era (me)talking #wwe enzo. Kinda cool i guess.. I asked for a pic just for myself to show friends (i dont hv a lotta ppl knowinf my profession so i dont post all that) he said too famous. I agreed and said ‘true you dont wanna get tmz’d’ he said it happens a lot @tmz . He kinda got cool and the conversation got natural. Then he said ‘the whore on stage is really earning her money’… wouldnt get up to tip. Whore? She had a whole rich famous star (?) She never met or heard (she was on stage) calling her a whore… ew… rude. So i still try. It was 330a. I wanted to hit my $1k goal i was a couple hundred short. Surely this #wwe dude had it? He kept saying he did. He told me i was the total package. Face. Body. Personality. Yay! Am i securing the bag? Then Enzo said its a shame i dont smoke ok i move the convo to common ground. ‘Actually growing up i wanted to be a #wwfDiva so bad’. ‘How did you get into it?’ He pointed at himself. ‘Look at me. Im a rockstar. I got the look’ . Then Enzo says ‘yeah a lot of my #wwe coworkers definitely started on the pole for sure’… i told him i had to talk to thr dj and bounced.
>>
File: denton.jpg (9KB, 98x35px) Image search: [Google]
denton.jpg
9KB, 98x35px
>>2940698
Dentonfag takes this board way too seriously. He's worse than Carter
>>
>>2940684
It won't solve the problem.
>>
>>2940684
Because that will definitely make the trolls leave.
>>
>>2940684
How would that solve the problem of the mods not giving a shit?
>>
>>2940698

Fuck off no one likes /asp/. We're the Janetty of 4chan
>>
>>2941325
Nah. /vp/ is the Janetty
>>
ding-dong diddly why ding-dong diddly would ding-dong diddly anyone ding-dong diddly do ding-dong diddly that ding-dong diddly waste ding-dong diddly of ding-dong diddly time ding-dong diddly i ding-dong diddly m ding-dong diddly o ding-dong diddly t ding-dong diddly b ding-dong diddly q ding-dong diddly f ding-dong diddly a ding-dong diddly h ding-dong diddly w ding-dong diddly y ding-dong diddly
>>
>>2941332

Fair enough I was just being a shit. /r9k/ isn't a bad answer either
>>
>>2941325
>no one likes /asp/
that's the appeal, we're out /tv/ing /tv/ and we don't even have to put up with pedophiles or got fans
>>
>>2941366
You know that most frequent users have left this board right?
>>
>>2941373
as opposed to when? When the paige leaks and wrestlemania were happening? This board has never been incredibly active. Back around wrestlemania 29 there was one thread for wrestling and that was it
>>
>>2941380
The spam on this board is caused by anxiety. Someone not having a life, being here all day, bored. And since there's not much activity here, it's being forced.
>>
>>2941332
Imagine thinking this on a weeb site.
>>
>>2940684
What if you shut the fuck up and fuck off?
>>
>>2940691

This. /sp/ somehow came out for the worst with it, amazingly.

Has anyone been recently, the board is now terrible and nearly dead.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.