[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nwo 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5056.jpg (26KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5056.jpg
26KB, 300x247px
Should John Cena reform the NWO?
>>
>>2940169
John Cena cannot turn heel because vince can't get fedoregins over. I feel like john desperately wants to leave and go do hollywood shit but vince is probably begging him to stay because he cannnot get fedoregins his golden boy over.
>>
>>2940169
Nope.
>>
>>2940169
Honestly I would mark the fuck out, so that means it won't happen.
>>
>>2940169
A Cena/Reigns/Shane O Mac corporate heel stable would be GOAT.
>>
File: 1497845910195.gif (1MB, 199x166px) Image search: [Google]
1497845910195.gif
1MB, 199x166px
No that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>2940205
>Phil posting
>In current year
>>
>>2940209
>Hey, that isn't mainstream!
>>
File: 1499441268277.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499441268277.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>2940209
>current year meming
>in 2017
>>
I've been thinking for awhile now John Cena and Randy Orton should form an NWO type heel stable where they are jealous of all the new era guys and try to take them out. Would be BASED as fuck desu. Could even call themselves Ruthless Agression or some shit.
>>
>>2940352
So The Millionaire's Club?
>>
>>2940352
That I can get behind. They've never been tag champs so it would be based af. Truth be told, they're probably saving this for when both of them can't go anymore.
>>
>>2940354
Whatever name really. Obviously something catchy. I just want a mega heel stable again that doesn't suck dick like the Authority.
>>
>>2940373
>I just want a mega heel stable again that doesn't suck dick like the Authority.

Watch something other than lolWWE
>>
>>2940383
Been meaning to get into NJPW just don't really have the time.
>>
>>2940352
I would actually start watching WWE again for this. Cena needs a heel turn.
>>
>>2940352
They can call themselves Mt. Rushmore and consider themselves as the true greatest wrestlers of all-time. Maybe have a HHH manager, and throw in someone else who may've even been there long as well, maybe a returning Bautista or a person who needs the rub like Cesaro or Kofi
>>
>>2940169
The GOAT will return and save WWE one last time
>>
>>2941215
>N-NWO
>Hollywood Hogan, GM Kurt Angle & Hollywood Cena
>>
>>2940352
>Randy Orton

Please no
>>
>>2940169
Why would he, the Bullet Club already did this.
>>
File: GOD.jpg (31KB, 480x498px) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
31KB, 480x498px
>>2941215
>The GOAT will return and save WWE one last time
Doubt it.
>>
>>2940169
Hold on...

This could work.

Cena forms a face NWO all about positivity and guys that never give up. He says it's time to take a stand and be a force for change. He wants to leave this place better than when he came in. He gets Ryder, MOJO, and Apollo all inthe colors. They show up on all brands. Whenever a heel starts getting a beat down on someone they're there. Whenever a perceived injustice happens, they step up. They can be the anti-NWO from WCW.
>>
>>2941592
is this his best look?
>>
I thought it'd always be cool if the NWO was like a sleeper cell, and had been secretly recruiting members to its ranks for years, like a wrestling Illuminati. They could have Hogan, Nash, and Hall come back for a little nostalgia segment, but it goes dark and Big Show and Cena come out, revealing the 5 of them are the NWO high council and they've been controlling WWE for years.

The story would go on over a few months, with several other wrestlers revealing they are in NWO as well, including a New Day member, The Miz, a few other prominent guys, and finally Triple H, who is revealed to be the mysterious 6th council member and it's been his plan all along to take over WWE and he's been using NXT as an NWO recruitment center. The story ends with Vince throwing everything he can at the NWO to stop Triple H from taking over, but Vince is shattered when Roman reveals he's NWO as well, and spears Vince into retirement.

Then some face ousts the NWO from power and breaks them apart, maybe by revealing Triple H had just been using them whole time for his own gain. But it ends with Triple H having control of the company.
>>
File: tamatongawk10.gif (4MB, 638x353px) Image search: [Google]
tamatongawk10.gif
4MB, 638x353px
>>2940169
No but roman will when his buds bad luck fale and tama jump ship tease a biz cliz reunion instead form a stable with roman.
>>
>>2940169
No, not because I don't like the idea of a John Cena heel turn (It would be great for the last run of his career)

but because the first thing, the first fucking thing vince would do, is pit Roman against him as a fucking face.

and the whole thing will be boo'd out of the building. People would unironically CHEER heel John Cena
>>
File: 10442-21221.gif (49KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
10442-21221.gif
49KB, 320x240px
>>2941396
Hulk Hogan comes back, plays up the fucking racist southerner heel bit

Kurt does off the deep end to make sure he wins his last match, refusing to go out on a loss

Cena takes over the Hollywood Nickname from Hulk.

My god... it'd be beautiful.
>>
>>2940169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zta9NGqmZv8

His BASED theme
>>
>>2940169
Cena desperately wants out lol
>>
>>2941730
I would rather not have NWO waste an illuminati storyline. i'd much rather have the following people as an illuminati storyline with their corresponding groups of people.

shawn - seth, nakamura, anybody flamboyant
bret - dbry with anybody technical
regal - with the foreigners like russev and cesaro
trips - anybody ruthless like kevin owens
hogan - cena, reigns anybody who is a pure babyface
austin - any of the no nonesense ass kickers like dean

then have them each as stables, bret and shawn can have their rivalry again without being in the ring. alies can become members of the team like angle joining trips team. they can finally all settle this at the end when all team heads or houses converge to select the "chosen one" only for cena to turn heel at the last minute and join either trips or with hogan and reigns turning heel.
>>
>>2940169
>where they are jealous of all the new era guys
>jealous
I'm sure Cena is shitting himself at the prospect of Memebrose being better than Cena in any way.
>>
>>2942810

>>2940352
>>
>>2940169
That would require Cena to turn heel, which won't happen. Also there's no one over enough to take his spot as top babyface.

But god damn, I want a heel stable so badly that doesn't suck ass.

>>2940352
>Randy "watching paint dry" Orton
Yeah no
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.