[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0640.jpg (55KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0640.jpg
55KB, 480x270px
So I decided to give New Japan a shot after hearing some good things about it on here. And boy, did I make the wrong decision doing that. The product fucking sucks. The only recognizable name they have is that old washed up geezer Billy Gunn. There are literally NO storylines or larger than life characters. It's just plain ol' fashioned """wrestling"""

I watch wrestling to be Sports Entertained. Not to watch a bunch of literally who doofuses have fake fights with each other. Fuck this shit

Welp, back to the big leagues
>>
>OP thinks anybody is going to believe him
>>
File: who japan.gif (4MB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
who japan.gif
4MB, 480x244px
>>
>>2940046
THIS IS EVIL
EVERYTHING IS EVIL
>>
>>2940060
wtf is this homo shit?
>>
>>2940046
That's a lovely story you made up, OP.
>>
>>2940062
What??
>>
>large than life characters
Please, kill yourself already man, just do it
>>
>>2940106
Larger than life characters have always been the top dime drawers in wrestling. FACT
>>
>>2940106
>>2940113
samefag
>>
>>2940046
kill yourself wweaboo
>>
>>2940116
what?
>>
>>2940046
>NO storylines or larger than life characters.
you E drones don't even try anymore, just stop it
>>
Reminder that a stuffed cat plushie is more beloved than WWE's top guy
>>
>>2940046
Do yourself a favor and watch any Tanahashi/Suzuki/Shibata/Okada/Naito or Omega Match. All of them put more character in one match than most of the WWE roaster can put in a whole program.
>>
>>2940062

SUBETE.....EVIIIIIIL
>>
>>2940132
I am sure out of the 600 people that watch New Japan there is more people who like Roman
>>
>>2940311
this
>>
>>2940311
Reminder that Dominion outdrew Backlash
>>
>>2940374
daily reminder that backlash's advertising and marketing was centered around the debut of one of who japans biggest stars of all time
>>
>>2940406
And yet its ticket sales were doing well until the main event was announced
>>
>>2940120
It's true though.

Sports Entertainment > Pure """Wrestling"""
>>
>>2941283
This.
>>
Could of been easily shortened to:
> I don't want to watch professional wrestling, I'm a sports entertainment fan

Also no on believes you at all.
>>
>>2940046
SEETHING
>>
>>2940046
Choreographed fights isn't sports entertainment?
>>
>muh gimmicks xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones

Just finished the copy paste, will it work? first oc btw
>>
>>2941283
This.
>>
>>2941337
BASED
>>
>>2940060
Weebs will defend this
>>
>>2940046
Is this you OP? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzltiVDVb5M
>>
>>2940046
NJPW is like watching ECW if every match was Jerry Lynn vs Lance Storm, the athleticism and talent is undeniable but it leaves you wanting something with pizazz
>>
>>2941283
WWE doesn't provide any type of "entertainment" lately, unless you're <13
>>
>>2941337
The only match in WWE I can consider 5 Star is Nakamura vs Zayn. Only that.
>>
>>2941487
Cena vs Phil, MITB 2011 says hi
>>
>>2940060
Stuff like this is kept in the low card while it main events the wwe
>>
>>2940060
ironically the ass guy has probably had better matches than most of the WWE roster and he's only serious for at best 3 months a year
>>
>>2940046
Is this pasta?
>>
>>2941480
I feel like they could bit more into their promo videos. Something like akin to the old UFC hype videos. (Lesnar vs. Mir 2 comes to mind) That would be all the pizazz I'd need. Bigger entrances and stuff will come in time.
>>
>>2940046
25 cents has been deposited to your account.
>>
>>2940118
Nice forced meme, kid
>>
If sports entertainment was superior to actual wrestling then UFC wouldn't be getting bigger as the WWE gets smaller

>really makes you think
>>
>>2940046
I watched Omega vs Okada #2 to see what all the fuss was about (never watched the first)
Amusing happy jappy commentating but added confusion because I don't speak Japanese, a few good spots that I thought were pretty cool and some nice power moves. However I found it incredibly strenuous to watch the whole match because of how long it lasted (I'm not taking several breaks to watch 1 fake wrestling match)

The matches are better orchestrated than WWE matches but the show is clearly catered to hardcore wrestling "purists" that just want wrestling, you can add a little spice like UFC does with their talent outside the match but it will always be 99% fake wrestling. There is no way to fairly compare it to WWE because WWE is more drama focused, making the match a means to further a rivalry rather than the all out focus.
>>
>>2941641
>The matches are better orchestrated than WWE matches but the show is clearly catered to hardcore wrestling "purists" that just want wrestling
yeah that's why half the crowd is fucking women, go jump off a bridge
>>
>>2941337

pretty spot on, and I love double double E
>>
But it's true. How much of the 3 hours of Raw or two of Smackdown are entertainment and how much are actual matches?
>>
>>2942010
>cagematch
google it look it up
>>
>>2941612
Are you seriously comparing real fighting to mandrama? Sports entertainment is superior to pure wrestling in terms of appeal to the masses when written well.
>>
>>2941612
UFC isn't wrestling though
>>
>There are literally NO storylines or larger than life characters
>wah I need 20 minute promos to understand a storyline

are e drones clinically retarded
>>
>>2940046
Shut up Vince
>>
>>2942127
>replying to a clinically retarded e drone
>>
>>2942254
not an argument
>>
>>2940046

I already made a thread like this two days ago. I'm suing for royalties, faggot.
>>
>>2942904
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
Honestly if you watch wrestling just to see a bunch of dudes play ""fighting"" then you're either a moron or a pretentious smark.
>>
>>2943216
THIS
>>
>>2943216
Yeah man watching it for a shitty soap opera that caters to people under the age of 12 is much better.
>>
>>2943216
This. If you want to see two people play fight without any reason to care, there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>2941283
>when somebody who's never watched New Japan has an opinion
>>
>>2941480
Yeah a guy like Naito doesn't have the charisma or personality of Reigns
>>
>>2941641
>complains that he needs breaks to watch a broadway
>sits through over 3 hours of RAW every Monday
>>
>>2941641
>complains that he needs breaks to watch a broadway
>sits through over 3 hours of RAW every Monday
>>
>>2943578
>>2943611
E-Drone BTFO
>>
Hi, I want to subscribe to NJPW to watch G1 climax but there only seems to be the first 4 days with english commentary. Does english get added at a slower pace? or will there never be english for certain days. I only want to subscribe if there is english commentary for all days.
>>
>>2944641
First 4 and final 2/3 shows are in english.
The middle shows are just jap
>>
>>2940406
>>2940411
Backlash was in Chicago, historically one of WWE's best markets and in fact, most of the tickets were bought up before the card was even announced.

Then the main event was announced.

Then sales dried up.
>>
>>2944641
You really don't need English commentary, desu.
>>
>>2941528
>>2941538
Holy shit, you're actually defending this
>>
Does anyone have an illegal download link for the CHAOS DVD Toru Yano brings to the ring nowadays?
>>
I watched New Japan once. And I hung myself later that night. No coincidence.
>>
>>2944787
kek
>>
>>2940046
>So I decided to give New Japan a shot after hearing some good things about it on here. And boy, did I make the wrong decision doing that. The product fucking sucks. The only recognizable name they have is that old washed up geezer Billy Gunn. There are literally NO storylines or larger than life characters. It's just plain ol' fashioned """wrestling"""
>
>I watch wrestling to be Sports Entertained. Not to watch a bunch of literally who doofuses have fake fights with each other. Fuck this shit
>
>Welp, back to the big leagues

Based NJPW livin in yr head rent free
>>
>>2944769
I pity these poor nu-Japan nerds
>>
>>2940046
Wow this is the seventh time you decided to try new japan, since yesterday.
>>
>>2946995
Huh?
>>
>>2943277
wwe is the best though
>>
the edrone vs jdrone feud is cringe
>>
>>2941612
UFC sucks
>>
>>2940060
lol what the fuck is this?
>>
>>2949531
It's barely even a feud. For the few that are serious about it, it's literally sports entertainment vs pro wrestling. But this being /asp/, it's nearly all shitposting, trolling, and samefagging. There aren't many here that actually care.
>>
>>2949531
It's barely even a feud. For the few that are serious about it, it's literally sports entertainment vs pro wrestling. But this being /asp/, it's nearly all shitposting, trolling, and samefagging. There aren't many here that actually care.
>>
>>2950668
this
>>
>>2940060
fucking saved
>>
>New Japan has no draws
>New Japan has no larger than life personalities
>New Japan has no storylines
TRANQUILO
ASSEN NAYO
EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA, HIROMU, Y NAITO.
NOSOTROS LOS
INGOBERNABLES
DE
JA
PON
>>
>>2954714
literally who?
>>
>>2940060
Is this real?
>>
>>2955610
18+
>>
>>2945485
Why would you quote the entire message
>>
>>2956968
Worked
>>
NJPW is lame, where are the cage matches? No DQ matches? Money in the Bank matches? Royal Rumbles? TLC? It is just too boring and straight forward 'rasslin' for me. Also love the shitty tag matches on the undercard of every show where you can be 99% sure of who is going to stare at the lights before the match ever starts.
>>
File: 1490501000059.jpg (26KB, 348x321px) Image search: [Google]
1490501000059.jpg
26KB, 348x321px
>It's just plain ol' fashioned """wrestling"""
the fuck you expect?
>>
File: zkr0uHl1qh3dc0_540.gif (846KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
zkr0uHl1qh3dc0_540.gif
846KB, 500x280px
>kid attempts to watch pro wrestling he's too young to watch
>>
How much they pay you slave
>>
>>2941612
UFC is more about entertainment than Pride was. Where is Pride now? Ask me how I know you know nothing about mma fights.
>>
>>2940273
This is the problem njpw has.
>go watch chingchong vs omega or chungleechomg vs TIGERMASKVOL2MASKLION
It's cringe
>>
>>2959501
Japan has no names with Ching and Chong.
That's in Vietnam, go back to /pol/ and quit KKK
>>
File: 1501740004155.gif (4MB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1501740004155.gif
4MB, 374x374px
>>2940046
kys
>>
>>2959510
What is her full name and how much does it cost to french kiss her butthole
>>
>>2959514
Hana Kimura. Please don't sexualize Hana.
>>
>>2959533
What else do you do with women? You study her ring psychology?
>>
>>2959533
I would like to push her poop back in her intestines with my cock
>>
>>2959503
go back cuck.
>>
>>2959503
go back cuck.
>>
>>2959172
New Japan has a Rumble on the WK pre-show
>>
>>2940060
wtf
>>
So I decided to give WWE a shot after hearing some bad things about it on here. And boy, did I make the wrong decision doing that. The product fucking sucks. The only recognizable name they have is that old washed up geezer John Cena. There are literally NO storylines or larger than life characters. It's just plain ol' fashioned """sports entertainment"""

I watch sports entertainment to watch wrestling. Not to watch a bunch of literally who doofuses have fake fights with each other. Fuck this shit

Welp, back to the bingo halls.
>>
>>2956249
It's just a fantasy
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.