[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman isn't a dra-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bbdritd2.png (1007KB, 1085x837px) Image search: [Google]
bbdritd2.png
1007KB, 1085x837px
>Roman isn't a dra-
>>
>>2939411
He is a draw.
But hes not as big of a draw and he is booked to be
>>
What is it with E-Drones and using YouTube videos with viewership that has blatantly been bot boosted?
>inb4 "LOL NJPWfag"
Haven't watched wrestling in over a month, I just like shitposting about it.
>>
>>2939411
yeah 21 Million thats amazing

A shame that they are not tuning into Raw and paying for the Network

WWE makes little to 0 money off YT

When will you people stop equating YT and Google trend/shopping results to being a draw.

being a draw means selling out buildings, ppvs and shifting merch
>>
>>2939418
lol what a retarded statement
>>
Most of these views come from pajeets and they eat up whoever's pushed as the top guy cause they think it's real.
>>
>>2939434
Most people who skip RAM say they watch YT clips so this is "almost" being an anti draw as it's costing WWE ratings

and yeah it's mostly Pajeets watching while they shit in the street
>>
File: sethlaugh.gif (2MB, 349x194px) Image search: [Google]
sethlaugh.gif
2MB, 349x194px
>>2939434
>>2939436
>>2939439
Face it. Wrestling is more popular now than ever before. Have AE videos ever had these many viewers? What TV show/video game/movie can you name that has YT vids with as many 20+ million views as WWE? Wrestling is one of the hottest forms of entertainment on the market right now.
>>
>>2939411
Vince broke the replay button
>>
>>2939451
I assume you are like 12 or something.

YT was not around then and the internet was not even widely used

RAM 2017 = 3m viewers
RAW 1999 = On May 10, WWE broadcast an episode of Raw that achieved an 8.1 rating

WWE Now = struggles to sell out 3000 seat areans
WWF 1998-2001 was selling out 12000 seat arenas

I'm sorry you are just plain wrong wrestling was way more popular then than it is now
>>
File: avg.png (22KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
avg.png
22KB, 600x378px
>>2939451
wrong

note 2017 is even worse than 2016
>>
>>2939459
>>2939470
>TV in 2017
Get with the times, you out of touch fucks. No one watches TV anymore, as it's all online, and WWE's YT views are through the roof.

Stop denying it and just admit you are wrong. Wrestling is in it's golden age.
>>
>>2939470
Hey! I stopped watching in 2008 =D
>>
>>2939476
ok i get it, you had me at first.

obv just trolling for the sake of it, trying too hard
>>
>>2939482
>Get decimated
>lul you're just trolling good one
Say it with me...

21 MILLION views.
>>
>>2939476

Fuck me for replying to this bait, but TV is where WWE makes most of their money
>>
>>2939499
yeah they get like 170=180M ayear and nothing else revenue wise is close to that

remember when the network started WWE thought they would have 5-10 M subs and it's like around 1.5

>>2939489
Say it with me...

0 Dimes
>>
>>2939428
>>2939457
This. Go read the comments on the video and notice how robotic they sound, just like the tweets they like to show on RAM.
>>
Roman is objectively the biggest draw of all time

>record high revenue
>>
>>2939506
Why did they think this when only 3 million people watch RAM?
>>
>>2939527
I think they thought add up RAW, SD, PPV buys and international

basically they misjudged the casuals.

Ironically exactly the type of people who watch YT clips and illegally stream shit.

Like most big business they over estimate brand loyalty
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.