[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw all the memes about reddit are true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: YOUJUSTMADETHELIST.png (18KB, 945x208px) Image search: [Google]
YOUJUSTMADETHELIST.png
18KB, 945x208px
tfw all the memes about reddit are true
>>
>>2938918
>upvoting something wrong to be contrarion
>a funny remark gets upvoted

Theres nothing wrong with this exchange
>>
>>2938947
jericho has been poor in ring wise for ages now

remember his match at WM with Owens that had months of build? Yeah me neither
>>
reading some of that guys post history lmao its like he spends his days on prowrestlingonly
>>
>>2938970
Still better than christian at his prime.
>>
>>2938918
Nothing that guy said is false. Jericho is one of the most overrated workers of all time. His career is littered with disappoints and matches that 'should' have been better.
>>
Jericho has always been shit in the ring to me
>>
I agree with the guy who got downvoted to hell. Jericho can only do his basic spots now and that's it. He's a good character, but in ring he's just meh.
>>
Jericho has been ass the past six years and brings down anyone he is in the ring with. He should be on commentary or a manager but that's about it.
>>
he's had decent ones with seth and zayn during last run but they basically have to drag him through it
>>
>>2938918
Jericho had some good matches with Punk, besides that, he has been shit for years.
>>
>>2938918
nice upvote fagit
post ya username right now
>>
>>2938918
nice upvote fagit
post ya username right now
>>
>>2938970
That's because WWE has changed. The wrestlers aren't allowed to do tons of stuff, they have to stick with their signature moveset for the most part. That's why all the exciting indie guys tend to flop on the main roster. Even Daniel Bryan started to get stale towards the end because he would just do the same exact routine every match.
>>
>>2938918
Jericho is nothing more than a comedy jobber, he's on the level of sandow
>>
If he wasn't being completely carried, Jericho hasn't had a good match since 2005. I just don't get it with him and why he's so well liked.
>>
>>2940201
This is exactly why I don't want to see my favourite indy wrestlers in WWE, because they'd be turned into those 5 moves of doom shitters. And every match would feel the same.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.