[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to be pissed if he never wins the WWE Title.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nakamura.0.jpg (76KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura.0.jpg
76KB, 1200x800px
I am going to be pissed if he never wins the WWE Title.
>>
He is almost certainly winning it within the year
>>
>>2938371
2 time US champion before he retires
>>
>>2938382
That depends though, how much control does Vince have over SmackDown ? and if he does, does he focus on RAW More anyway ? this shit we can only find out with dirtsheets, because if Vince has any say its not happening unless there is a brutal Daniel Bryan type fan reaction.
>>
>>2938389
I guarantee you Vince himself will be the one to decide Nakamura wins the belt
He didn't pay the big bucks for nothing
>>
It's no coincidence that he's been feuding with Mr. Money in the Bank and now he's getting a chance to become number 1 contender for the title. He's either gonna win the belt at Summerslam and then have to fight corbin when he cashes in or corbin will cash in and win the belt at summerslam and then nak will win it from him later.
>>
>>2938371
>he says after Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose and Kevin Steen and Miz have all been world champions
>>
>>2938371
>Glorified Midcarder who flopped as a main eventer
>winning the most prestigious WWE title
The state of E Drones, this is more hilarious than Inoki winning it back in the days and the WWE still too butthurt to acknowledge it to this day
>>
>>2938459
Really ? I didn't know Vince posted here, WWE really does not realize the money that could be made from Nakamura vs Styles main eventing WrestleMania for the title
>>
>>2938371
Good luck doing your spastic dance to the ring with that belt on your waist
>>
>>2938371
He's too old
>>
>>2938485
KEK
>>
>>2938389
Vince has final say on everything. Before him, Dunn.

Stef oversees the creative for RAW.

Trippple Man oversees the creative for SDL.

If Vince has an idea and he wants it to happen, it's going to happen.
>>
>>2938531
he managed to do it in NXT/NJPW
>>
>>2938371
If he doesn't win it after Summerslam and before Survivor Series then his tenure is ogre.
>>
>>2938485
>implying anyone but obese neckbeards weebs smarks would care
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.