[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well boys, I finally made the switch. After subjecting myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: NJPW-Logo.png (76KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW-Logo.png
76KB, 286x286px
Well boys,

I finally made the switch. After subjecting myself to WWMEME's shit product for years, I came to my senses and started watching NJPW. Bought a subscription to NJPW World and everything. At first it felt good, but honestly, NJPW just isn't that great. Wasn't any more fun to watch than WWMEME and now I'm at a loss. Since both sides of the WWMEME/Who Japan debate are confirmed autistic faggots, what wrestling is worth watching?
>>
>what wrestling is worth watching?
GFW would be the closest thing to WWE in terms of presentation.
>>
>>2936523
Pre-PG era Network.
>>
File: 1497745812835.jpg (11KB, 149x241px) Image search: [Google]
1497745812835.jpg
11KB, 149x241px
>>2936523
>Its an NJPW shill pretending to be an ex wwe fan jumping ship to NJPW for the sole purpose of shilling NJPW episode
>>
>>2936556

Literally said NJPW is no better than WWE. It's amazing you're still alive despite being this retarded.
>>
>>2936523
$9.99 for WEW Network
Only watch Attitude Era 1997-2000
Become Based Nostalgiafag
>>
>>2936523
AAW (has an on demand service)
PWG (DvDs only)
GFW Impact (yes I know, but really, its leagues ahead of WWE's product in in ring talent and entertainment and only getting better)
Dragon Gate (Airs on NicoVideo and various stream sites like Cozytube)
Progress Wrestling (has an on demand service)
Revolution Pro (has an on demand service)
can't really go wrong, just about every promotion does in ring better than WWE.
>>
File: 1499668732644.png (624KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499668732644.png
624KB, 680x680px
>>2936556
hes made the same thread 20 times in the last month
>>
GFW is unironically the best wrestling product atm
>>
Lucha underground of course
>>
File: nu-japan.jpg (448KB, 1011x801px) Image search: [Google]
nu-japan.jpg
448KB, 1011x801px
Reminder.
>>
>>2936619
>>2936549
These are the best answers. Late 90s WWF and WCW were truly the peak of wrestling, and you get both with the network.
>>
File: IMG_20170723_222707.png (548KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_222707.png
548KB, 720x525px
>>2936523
Yeah, sure kidd. Now go back to /a/ so you can discuss you chinese gymnastics with others obese nu male weebs, and let the adults discuss real wrestling.
>>
>>2937805
Sorry made, anybody how bys rasslin magazins doesn't seems to be to smart to me.
What is the point to read a kayfabe article about the kayfabe life of a made up gimmick?
>>
>>2936523
Impact has unironically been the best wrestling for 18 months.

I wish they hadn't fucked over the Hardys, because I have now got zero good will for the company and have no interest in following / watching it in the future because of that.

If the Hardys had stayed at Impact, that'd be the one to watch right now.
>>
>>2939106
Impact is not canon
>>
>>2939106
This
>>
Maybe you just don't like wrasslin.

No need to force it friend.
>>
>muh characters xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
>>2939106
nice plebbit spacing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.