[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever noticed how beta christian is? Like legit has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: edge-christian.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
edge-christian.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
Has anyone ever noticed how beta christian is?

Like legit has he ever held an opinion at all? His entire career was leeching off edges legit success. Christian has done nothing of merit besides be main eventing tna ppvs.

Without edge there would be no christian.

Christian is the definition of a janetty.
>>
>>2936345

I liked Christian more as a kid. Then again, I also thought Taka Michinoku and Viscera were the best talents of the AE as a kid.
>>
Christian was a great wrestler and I do like him, but the fact that TNA gave him a huge run with the title and now he downplays the whole company to this day is kinda sad.
>>
>>2936361
>he downplays the whole company to this day is kinda sad.

For real. TNA actually treated him like a big deal, but he seems ashamed of his time there and it's kinda lame.
>>
>>2936367

Why does he feel that way?
>>
>>2936430
I've only really seen him shit on TNA on his show on the network. He doesn't seem that embarrassed when he talks about it on his podcast. He just doesn't equate the TNA title to be worth as much as his WWE title runs.
>>
>>2936353
nothin wrong with taka
>>
>>2936448
His "runs" were short and lame.
>>
File: IMG_2874.png (799KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.png
799KB, 640x530px
>Two best friends grow up and make millions doing what they wanted to do as kids.
>One of them becomes one of the companies biggest stars but shatters his neck beyond repair.
>The other helps elevate his best friend to a superstar level, is a shoe in for the Hall of fame, and can probably still return to the ring even though he's over the hill.
>Best friends for forty years, still have fun together, no genuine jealousy or resentment for one another.
Based Captain Charisma Christian Cage living in your head for zero dollars and zero cents.
>>
>>2936491
Based play the kazoo brother
>>
File: 20050606_cena_christian_USE.jpg (189KB, 1352x760px) Image search: [Google]
20050606_cena_christian_USE.jpg
189KB, 1352x760px
He was the first person to get cheers over Face Cena which led to him getting put on Smackdown.
>>
>>2936516
Don't forget the merch story
>>
>>2936448

Because he realized that any reject from WWE would get a huge push in TNA. I like his run in TNA, but it feels like everyone that had success in TNA, had success despite the people in charge.
>>
>>2936516

This was really the sad part when going over christians career, he legitimately got over with the crowd toward the end of his first fed run despite b in a heel. Bumped to Smackdown, still got cheers and they bumped him down the card for it. So he packed his bags and went to TNA and showed he was every bit the main eventer anyone in the fed was and carried the company to just about the only time where they ever looked like they might be able to one day challenge the WWE. Then he had to watch as the idiots in Nashville drove the company into the ground so he left back to Connecticut where he got some meaningless world title wins in the dark ages and jobbed to Boreton repeatedly. A shame really, the original B+ player.
>>
Edge was never a draw and killed ratings during his run
>>
>>2936608
WWE waged a war on the "Captain Charisma" moniker
>>
>>2936353
nothing wrong with big daddy v
>>
>>2936608
>he had to watch as the idiots in Nashville drove the company into the ground
TNA was good in 2008, Christian left at the beginning the Main Event Mafia storyline which lead the highest ratings.

Christian was set to top heel on Smackdown and promised a feud with Jeff Hardy, only for Vince to change his mind and send him to WWECW.
>>
>>2936608
he got cheered as a heel

that means he failed at his job
>>
>>2936701

Rock
Austin
Jericho
Cena
Punk
>>
>>2936701
Stone cold steve austin failed at his job because he got over as a heel. So did the rock. In fact, so did edge.
>>
>>2936353
Nothing wrong with Christian
>>
>>2936701
>be heel
>get cheered
>get turned face and people still cheer you
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>2936430
WWE is like the King of wrestling, all wrestlers have to pay homage to them and downplay their rival.

even though gfw is so much smaller than WWE, but they just hate any other company that has tv.
>>
>>2936526
source?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2936345

Hi Adam
>>
>>2936345
>Has anyone ever noticed how beta christian is?
yes.
i think edge is a faggot too, but i can identify the guy actually has testosterone in his body
>>
>>2936686

TNA was trash by 2008, the only reason it got higher ratings was the giant influx of attitude era has beens that the common fan knew. It was nowhere near as good in ring or with storylines as 05-06 TNA.
>>
He is so shit that Steve Austin of all people couldnt get over Christians new nickname of Creepy little bastard
>>
>>2936345
You're takling as if you were the only person who knew that Christian has ALWAYS been the janetty of E&C.

Hell, he had a short WHC run at the end of his career just because Edge fucked up his neck and had to give up wrestling.
>>
>>2936430
Because TNA was a cluster fuck. Listen to the E&C podcast with Styles
>>
>>2937638
09-15 TNA was a mess but they've been getting better lately and before that they were real good. Styles has reason to be mad at TNA, Christian should be thankful.
>>
>>2937638
Styles has good reasons to be mad at TNA. He was always sidelined for ex-WWE talent. Christian was always booked as a top guy in TNA
>>
File: 1304139193589.jpg (36KB, 308x200px) Image search: [Google]
1304139193589.jpg
36KB, 308x200px
Fuck anyone who hates on Christian desu. He was a great performer and he always put people over. He gave Blandy Boreton the best matches of his career and he busted his ass despite WWE always booking him like garbage. He was also the best part of both TNA and WWECW while he was there.
>>
>>2936345
Edge didn't deserve his success.
The nuclear heat he had after Lita cucked Hardy is what carried him until his retirement.
Edge's success was the result of a sultry red head who couldn't resist cock long enough for her own man to recover. Not his own talent, of which he has a severely limited supply.
>>
>>2937662
TNA was a dumpster fire in 07 and 08, too.
>>
>>2937680
He was not the best part of TNA, you mark. Fuck off.
>>
Carter's Christian dick sucking gimmick is worse than his Yelissa gimmick
>>
>>2937699
During his title runs in 06/07 he was. Then after that they did the Main Event Mafia and TNA truly went to shit and never recovered
>>
>>2937693
Nah, he kept getting heat with his cowardly mitb cash in and hiding behind piggy Guerrero. That feud really helped him on though. You can blame him for popularizing hot potatoing the world title though.
>>
>>2937722
I have no problem with "hot potatoing."
It makes the show more real when anyone can beat anyone any given night (you know, like in reality).
>>
>>2936345
>IF YOU OPEN UP YOUR ASS
>A GAPING HOLE IS REVEALED
>STICK A PLUG INSIDE ALBERTO DEL RIO
>>
>>2937464
Literally a fake story smarks latch to to promote christian.

They unironically think christians a main eventer because of a tna run lmao
>>
>>2937984
I want to hit you.
>>
>>2938049
Does the truth hurt?
>>
>>2938053
Do you assume I want to hit you because of your post?
No.
Edge is a fucking joke, and Christian couldn't even lace his boots.
I just want to hit you because you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
You're weak, and I enjoy beating on people weaker than I am.
Call it instinct.
>>
>>2938071
Cringe

Hit the weights ya ned ta clang n bang
>>
>>2938783
You don't know fuckall about what I need.
>>
>>2938783
You don't know fuckall about what I need.
>>
>>2940286
Hey don't copy me.
>>
>>2938071
literally cringe
>>
>>2940310
It's funny, because people like you have cowered before me since my conception.
These days you calling it cringing, but I pay it no mind.
The result is the same.
You bleed out when your femoral is severed.
Cheers.
>>
>>2940328
Holy tucking cringe
>>
>>2940355
Typical christian fan tbqh
>>
>>2940366
This
>>
>>2936701
>Stone Cold Steve Austin failed at his job
>The Rock failed at his job
>John Cena failed at his job
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.