[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey NJPW fans, you are all delusional. You think your Oriental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: kenny-omega.jpg (18KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kenny-omega.jpg
18KB, 500x333px
Hey NJPW fans, you are all delusional. You think your Oriental wrestling promotion will come close to ever being a threat to WWE, it has no chance in hell. WWE has 2 shows on American cable and in countless international markets. What channel can I catch NJPW? Oh , that's right, it has no channel. Even Jeff Jarret can find a tv channel for his crummy promotions. Wait, what's that, you sell out your US shows in minutes? You mean the 4 shows you did in a year, while WWE does 4 shows every week? Here's the most important reason why NJPW will never come close, they cater to virgin man children exclusively. No one will ever bring their family or a date to a NJPW show but they do for WWE. You see, NJPW might have more good wrestling matches than WWE, but they will never rank in the money WWE. NJPW will never be a publicly traded company, it will never have 2 weekly show on American television.
>>
File: fat kitty big.jpg (50KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
fat kitty big.jpg
50KB, 600x624px
Its on axs.
>>
>>2936348
>this easy to work weebs
>>
Your autism is showing
>>
>>2936327
Tldr
>>
File: 1490985101671.jpg (75KB, 538x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490985101671.jpg
75KB, 538x960px
>>2936327
>>
File: 1460208492121.png (403KB, 584x624px) Image search: [Google]
1460208492121.png
403KB, 584x624px
>>2936327
Who here said it's legitimate business competition for WWE? We just said we like it better.

I prefer burgers maid at the family-owned restaurant down the street from my house to McDoubles. That doesn't mean I think they will one-day be bigger than McDonalds. Similarly, the fact that The [Insert Town Name] Steak-N-Rib will never economically compare to McDonalds doesn't make McDoubles not garbage.
>>
>>2936327
>NJPW will never be a publicly traded company
Of course not, because it's subsidiary of Bushiroad. They are not their own company, they are just one of the several entertainment companies under umbrella of Bushiroad.
>>
>>2936348
>axs
Never heard of it.
>>
>>2937465
family-owned restaurants are usually shit. it's some broad who cooks for her family and they're too polite to say the food is mediocre so they open a restaurant and go into crippling debt. lol, i'll keep going to mcdonalds and you keep your obese ass glued to /pol/.
>>
>>2937487
>i'll keep going to mcdonalds
>and you keep your obese ass
>>
File: 1491832302607.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1491832302607.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>>2937487
>Legitimately arguing McDonalds is good purely because it was used in a metaphor explaining why WWE's market dominance (which it WILL maintain BTW, no argument there) doesn't necessarily relate to quality.

That's WWE fans for ya.

>keep your obese ass glued to /pol/
What? I don't take offense at being called many things, including obese.. but /pol/? That's a bit uncalled for.
>>
>>2937476
No one's fault but your own.
>>
>>2936327
>not showing a Sanada picture

Son , you dont know shit about NJPW
>>
>>2937487
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>2936515
More like
>civil WWE discussion
>oh boy, here come the nu Japan fans
>EDRONES
>SEETHING
>MELTZ STARS
>DUDE KENNY OMEGA IS 10/10
>FUCK THE REVIVAL LOL EPICCCCC
>>
>>2937733
WHo?
>>
>>2937733
WHo?
>>
File: IPO.jpg (99KB, 733x635px) Image search: [Google]
IPO.jpg
99KB, 733x635px
oh
>>
>>2940130
I can't read Japanese
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.