[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think of Roman Reigns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: roman.jpg (32KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
32KB, 800x533px
What does /asp/ think of Roman Reigns?
>>
>>2936307

he needs to cuck me desu
>>
>>2936307
Facefuck me roman-senpai
>>
>>2936307
terrible
>>
He's based as fuck
>>
Shouldn't the terrible ratings and house show attendance speak for itself
>>
>>2936307

He's alright, but overpushed. For all his accolades and accomplishments, you'd think he'd be a universal fan favorite. Someone that would be on everyone's top 10 GOAT list, but no - he's not. Too much too soon.
>>
One of the best talents in the WWMeme with the worst character
>>
>>2936307
he cool
>>
legitimately one of the greatest talents ever
booked like shit
>>
He's not terrible at all but could improve in a few ways. He gets hogan booking and it's still terrible booking. That speaks volumes about WWE creative. If he had an Nwo hogan like official heel turn he would probably be the most over guy on the roster. He's comfortable in front of a crowd now so let him be a cocky badass heel who shits on the fans and you have a legit draw.
>>
>>2936307
cool name
>>
Doesn't deserve the boos on a roster full of midget anti draws
>>
>>2936373
He's not cut out to be the top babyface. He would get massive cheers if he turned heel. Cena looks like the kind of guy who does charity work and toes the company line. Roman looks like he would beat your ass then fuck your girlfriend in the parking lot. Let him be that and he will get over.
>>
He's not Aj Styles who gets cheered off of ring work alone regardless of him being a face or heel. Roman needs better booking that's more believable. Nobody believes Roman is this Cena like good guy. Book him as a huge dick who beats the shit out of people. AJ can be the top face for a few years until they find somebody younger to take the torch. AJ was a hall of famer after his first year so let him be superman while reigns does what he was meant to do.
>>
>>2936307
Honest opinion:
>great look
>ability to have a great match if he's got something to work with in an opponent
>big presence
>boring as fuck
>overexposed
>bland personality
>horrible moveset
He's not the worst thing to happen to WWE, because a lot of the bad things I just said can be applied to 3/4 of the roster, but they're magnified with him because he's running at the top of the company. He's not booked well, and a lot of the fanbase, myself included, simply don't like the fact that he was preemptively chosen as the top guy. He also needs to ditch the Shield music and adopt a more engaging personality.
>>
>>2936402
There are no characters in WWE anymore. Look at the top guys, what's Seth's gimmick? What's Roman's? What's Owens? The best character work, segments, and promos are all being done by gay cops. In the old days they'd be tag champs right now.
>>
Good look.
Adequate in the ring.
Those are where his positives end.
Exaggeration aside, anyone who is nicer is not being realistic.

He is Exactly what WWE wants but in rewind.
Everytime they put a mic in his hands he goes backwards instead of forwards.
Every fued makes him less over.
Every event that passes makes him more and more a veteran, yet he looks less and less like he belongs in the main event.

You guys need to realize that one WWE fucks up your character you're already mostly done as far becoming a main eventer (save a heel turn)
WWE already fucked him up forever.
And it's getting really bad.
Already messed up deans push, already messed up Rollins push, has lost all steam on balor.

Manufactured. Pushed. Do. Not. Work.
>>
>>2936428
It'll keep happening as long as they keep micromanaging. The rare times when they give a midcarder even a little creative freedom and they manage to get over, Vince grabs onto it and it burns. Everything is scripted and prefabricated, there's no room for natural creativity and showmanship anymore. We can hope it will change when Vince dies, but if we're honest, it probably won't. The system works. Maybe not critically, but financially, it works. The board and the executives and the shareholders won't allow it to change until it stops working financially.
>>
>>2936307
Based
>>
>>2936359
there's probably at least 15 people on the roster better than Reigns, he's good but lets not go too far
>>
>>2936307
He seems like a nice guy.
But,
Dull on the mic
Dull in the ring
I cant remember him having any really good, memorable matches.
Based on his look and personality, this guy should have turned heel 2 years ago. It would suit him much better.
I want to like him, I dont like shittin on people, but he's kind of unremarkable.
Needs to be booked as a bad ass heel.
He should be what Baron Corbin kinda is, hed prob be better at it.
>>
>>2936534
his good matches are mostly spotfests with stair spots, barricade spears and table spots
>>
Good Matches, Good Look, Boring Superhero character that only loses due to BS.
>>
>>2936318
>>2936330
>>2936334
>>2936402
>>2936428
>>2936525
>>2936534
The /wooo/serbase rises, brothers.
>>
>>2936307
Would be the top guy if Vince didn't cram him down our throats and stopped trying to be Cena-esce.
>>
>>2936585
Yup, just let him be a badass who doesn't give a fuck and you have dimes.
>>
>>2936546
>asked for an honest opinion
>people give an honest opinion
>it's their fault you're so worked
>>
File: THANK YOU.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
THANK YOU.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>>2936589
At least someone gets it here.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.