[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No memes. Were you a Punk Mark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: cmpunk.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunk.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
No memes.
Were you a Punk Mark?
>>
>>2934774
I respected his straight edge lifestyle, but then I found out it was all a work. The guy does coke & weed on the regular, and drinks alcohol at social occasions too
>>
Nope.
>>
I hated him always

Even before he was with WWE and smarks were sucking his dick
>>
Hell yeah, Best champion since Kevin Nash
Punk + Nash are prime examples of the GOATS
>>
>>2934786
He doesnt, where are your proofs? stop saying lies.
>>
File: brown-punk-ass-tweet.png (54KB, 518x284px) Image search: [Google]
brown-punk-ass-tweet.png
54KB, 518x284px
hypocrite that he is
wanting to curb stomp a guy he'll never meet for beating up women, yet wont say a thing to Austin
>>
>>2934843
based phil working the fat neckbeard anti smarks
>>
>>2934774
No, the only match of his I ever watched live was vs Taker at WM. I thought it was a good match but was never a fan of the guy.
>>
>>2934774
lol, no...
>>
>>2934774
Yeah and I almost bought that shirt. I thought he was great with Jeff Hardy, and the promo up to and including MitB were some of the most exciting moments ever.

Everything after was a major letdown. Like literally the week after he started sucking majorly. But I still remained excited and hopeful over the course of a couple months until I realized that was a once in a lifetime moment and he doesn't have the talent to live up to it, and Punk was just in the right place at the right time in a shitty time in WWE and temporarily gave us what we had all been clamoring for, and was the "best" guy for the job (and I use "best" loosely).

Still respect the fact he's straight edge though
>>
yes, but then i realised he's a sjw cuck faggot
>>
never one of my top favs but he was good to great at everything and honestly if more guys had his attitude the show might not be such shit. he was wrong about how he should have main evented wm 28 29 or 30. there was always a bigger match.

>>2934917
that was takers best entrance
>>
File: 1499011619659.jpg (18KB, 530x277px) Image search: [Google]
1499011619659.jpg
18KB, 530x277px
>>2934774
Yes and I still am.
>>
yeah
>>
No I thought his matches were all very similar and boring. He never looked like a superstar to me, stopped watching WWE about 2/3rds way through his boring ass long title reign.
>>
>>2934774
Hell yes, still sort of am. Just trying to ignore all the gay shit he writes on twitter
>>
I was until he became autism incarnate in his promos against HHH and dropping their real names
>>
>>2934774
Yes, he's the GOAT
>>
>>2934774
yes back when i was underage and he did his pipebomb. looking back i realize now how cringeworthy i was back then considering punk is a fucking faggot
>>
>>2935850
Yeah this seems to be a common thing and it's in no way a slight on anyone we were all young at some point and we cannot help/change our age.

But I grew up in the 80's Hogan era and stuck with wrestling through the attitude/new gen/ruthless eras.

I just saw Punk as entitled, sulky and childish he did not have a great look (body/height) and even when champ he was never the main event. He turned me off WWE I started watching ROH instead and then to NJPW/Noah

I think it's mostly (I said mostly not everyone) the younger teens that liked him because he was alt and rebelling against steph/hhh but to me it was just very weak and cringey and been done before
>>
>>2935850
This. I look back and my cliche smark underage phase and just cringe.
>>
File: 98e0d04ce7fed160-600x400.jpg (56KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
98e0d04ce7fed160-600x400.jpg
56KB, 600x400px
I don't give a fuck about le look or wrestling ability right now, no one of the past couple of years has done anything half as hysterical as Punk randomly knocking out Jeff Hardy with a mic after pretending like he's going to cut a promo or preaching his SES thing during the Royal Rumble. He was a good actor and entertainer and that's what's sorely missing these days
>>
>>2934774
I came back to wrestling after 12 years because of Punk. Then he left just as I was really getting back into it. At the time I thought, oh well at least the Shield is cool. I regret being so fucking retarded.
>>
Thought he was alright up until the build for MitB 2011, the first storyline in years that actually engaged me. He's the only one that's done a "rebel against the authority" angle since Austin that I've actually liked. He was talented, but he was an egotistical dickhead, too. I think one day he'll realize that he's meant to be a pro wrestler and return, but it'll be too late for him to really make another impact.
>>
>>2934774
Hell yeah. I think.
>>
yup, nearly cried when he won the title at money in the bank. i sure did cry out my penis, though. goat
>>
>>2934774
I honestly don't know who this is. Anybody? Can ya help an anon out?
>>
>>2935114
Punk vs Taker at WM was awesome. I just didn't watch wrestling for his whole career. Going back and watching his matches today isn't the same as seeing it live
>>
>"Hey, did you get your copy of Drax The Destroyer volume one yet?"
>"No? Okay."
>>
>>2934774

Yeah but Punk let me down later on. He's a quitter. He quit to get his ass handed to him in MMA. Not only this, but he further degrades his legacy by getting into a fight with Johnny fucking Bananas on a shitty MTV reality show. He is a failure in my eyes and I regret being a fan.
>>
>>2934774
>were
Still am, kid.
>>
Yea. I stopped watching wrestling around 2004-2005 because I didn't like Cena. This was at the point where just about every douchebag I went to school with was a wigger, so I didn't much care watching one slowly becoming the most over new guy. Whenever I would hear about wrestling during the point when I wasn't watching it, it almost always involved Cena, which made me continue avoiding it.

About 2010, when I was in college, a friend of mine convinced me to give it a try again and I slowly got back into it. Punk eventually became my favorite (then) current wrestler. I got the shirt, and then bought my first PPV, MitB 2011, because I was interested in the main event.

Shit started going downhill after that, then he left. I think he overreacted quite a bit, but I'm sure working for Vince McMahon and being his size really fucked him over, and understandably, pissed him off. He doesn't do himself any favors by continuing to have that ego even though he's not a character anymore.
>>
Nope, he was cringe from day one.
>>
>>2939645
BMJWTS
>>
File: Suffering.png (311KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Suffering.png
311KB, 500x500px
>>2937118
Sadly this.
>>
>>2934774
He was a skater boy and said see ya later boy.
>>
>>2934774
I liked him before. I want to like him now but his last few years have been a joke. Now I just want to see him get destroyed by Jason David Frank (the green power ranger).
>>
Nope. I was always a Cena fan and it triggered me that Punk would get better reactions lol. Also, Punk fanboys were obnoxious as fuck. That being said, I'd mark out pretty hard if I found out he was coming back.
>>
>"I was always a Cena fan"
Sucks you have to go back to school in the Fall, huh?
>>
>>2939763
>putting quotations in a green text
>not knowing how to directly reply to a comment
>hating on BMJ in 2017
Jesus Christ just go back. You don't belong here.
>>
>>2939763
>>putting quotations in a green text
>>not knowing how to directly reply to a comment
>>hating on BMJ in 2017
>Jesus Christ just go back. You don't belong here.
>>
I liked Punk. He's lame as fuck now but I'd still mark out if he ever stopped being a bitch and came back to wrestling.
>>
>>2934774
As a lapsed fan, yes. I left wrestling after Benoit. I came back when The Rock made a return, but stayed to see Punk. I left because they weren't doing anything interesting with him and came back last year for AJ Styles.
>>
>>2940067
I like AJ, but what exactly about him made you a wrestling fan again?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.