[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bo Dallas our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

>The latest episode of Talk is Jericho features Bo Dallas, current member of The Miztourage, spending an hour talking about the various conspiracy theories he believes. They include but are not limited to:

>He believes in god and the Bible is "the word" but it's been manipulated by man and some books are missing.
>He believes the Illuminati, or lizard people, are the ones who have the missing chapters.
>He believes that the Earth is hollow, and there is a class of aliens who live there.
>The Reptilian people are a higher class of people who run the Earth.
>He does believe we've been to the moon but the moon landing video is faked. The reason? NASA found things there they don't want us to know. That includes some sort of alien race living up there.
>He doesn't think a plane hit the Pentagon, but instead it was bombed.
>The explosions that brought down the Twin Towers on 9/11 was "a controlled destruction."
>There are actors paid by the government to give interviews to help debunk conspiracy theories.
>He believes there were giant people, a higher power of race who weren't as intelligent, and they were cannibals.
>The giant people might be the aliens living in the hollow Earth.

>By the way, he does keep all this in perspective:
>"Even if it's not true and you want to call me crazy, it's funner, so much more fun, to live life and question and to wonder. I want to know more. If it's not real, then screw it. ... For me, it's funner to believe than to not believe. So, everything, I like to believe it before I don't believe it. ... I question but I also accept knowledge that is given to me. If I learn or am told something and I did the research and it was debunked I would believe it. If the facts were there, I would say obviously it makes sense. But to not question at all is ridiculous."
>>
>thinks Sandy Hook was staged
>>
>>2934521
Obviously BoBo has taken too many shots to the head. Benoit when?
>>
>>2934535
>>2934547
>being government drones

Based Bo-Rida bringing the truth to you "smart" marks.
>>
>>2934564
>being legitimately retarded
Does your carer know you're on the interwebs?
>>
>>2934535
>getting worked by the government
>>
>>2934521
Is he living the gimmick by boliving everything?
>>
File: goldberg.jpg (7KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.jpg
7KB, 203x248px
>>2934521
>>"Even if it's not true and you want to call me crazy, it's funner, so much more fun, to live life and question and to wonder.

FFS get some fucking science education. There is more than enough real stuff to wonder about. Lazy uneducated fuck.
>>
>>2934577
Well technically he doesn't Bolieve in anything thing the government has told us. Can't say I disagree with him.
>>
>>2934579
>science education
>These chromosomes make you a male and these ones make you a female

Science is a gimmick liberals use to push their agenda when they want, and ignore it when it goes against their ideas.
>>
>>2934521
Fucking based. More people need to be open minded like him
>>
That's good and all but where does he stand with (((them)))?
>>
based big thoughts bo giving me lots to ponder
>>
File: what2.jpg (2KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
what2.jpg
2KB, 125x106px
>>2934583
>Science is a gimmick liberals use to push their agenda when they want

He says while surfing on the Internet on either a smart phone or a PC...

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2934604
>implying aliens didn't give us this technology

You have a lot to learn
>>
>>2934521
>Thinks Trump colluded with Russia
He's delusional
>>
>>2934579
Science is fucking boring. Nothing worse than an exciting mystery being destroyed by some boring scientific explanation.
>>
>>2934612
No, but you obviously have...
>>
>>2934535
>thinks

There is no proof to back up Sandy Hook. Almost all details about it are debunked easily and often by the same group peddling them. I'm not a conspiracy person, but there is no proof to Sandy Hook and a lot against it.
>>
>>2934521
he really needs to spend less time with his hillbilly brother
>>
why the fuck is his brother the one with the spoopy fedora gimmick
>>
>>2934635

Based Big Bang Science working the marks.
>>
>>2934684
how is believing in God and lizard people spooky at all?
>>
Damn Brian Kendrick really convinced him.
>>
>>2934521
>i believe anything anyone tells me
Clearly the sign of someone who should be taken seriously.
>>
File: IMG_1286.jpg (32KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.jpg
32KB, 500x409px
>He believes there were giant people, a higher power of race who weren't as intelligent, and they were cannibals.
Where have I heard this before?
>>
He's also a sandy hook truther
>>
>>2934658
>the government is evil enough to pretend a load of kids got shot
>but they stop short of actually killing kids come on now we're evil but we have standards
>>
>>2934658
>>2936804
>>2935017

>Sandy Hook was staged, no kids died
>top government officials are kidnapping, raping, murdering, and possibly eating children using pizza as a code

Why not kill the 20+ kids and use that as a ritual?
>>
>>2934521
My kinda guy. I wish I could do a Bombzcast with this guy someday.
>>
>>2934521
I'm assuming he's practicing a new gimmick and not actually mentally ill.
>>
>>2934521
> Bo "Alex Jones" Dallas
> Roman "I'm with her" Reigns
Who should be the guy?
>>
>mkultra
>the vice president didn't know about the manhattan project until fdr died
>the kennedy brothers fucked anything with a pulse even shared some women
>bay of pigs the deep state tried to overthrow a sovereign nations government
>wikileaks exposes false pretense for iraq war and dnc collusion with msm to defeat bernie
>catholic church hid rampant priest sex abuse for decades

but aside form these and many other actual conspiracy theories that were true, conspiracy theories are fake
>>
>>2936876
Also the CIA has been currupt, incompetent, or both every year except for current year. They got better.
>>
does anyone have any links to any of the videos he talked about?
>>
>>
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.