[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who gets to wear the hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 372.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
372.png
163KB, 392x324px
Which burnout fucked up their career the most by quitting the 'E?

>CM Punk
>Ryback
>Alberto Del Rio
>Cody Rhodes
>>
Alberto is clearly the most JUST at this point.
>>
>>2933749
Del Cucko
>>
this thread, because it's the biggest embarrassment of all lol, BTFO
>>
>>2933749
Cody is doing pretty well for himself and he'll be back someday anyway
>>
>>2933749
Phil easily got the most JUST but he drew doing it.
Ryback started his own business and charges bingo halls out the ass for appearance.
Del Cucko is a cuck.
Cody has exposed himself as garbage.
Del Cucko > Cody > Phil/Ryback
>>
>>2933749
Cody and Ryback can return to the E whenever they want. Phil probably could come back eventually, but he is too much of an idiot. Dorito is el Justito.
>>
>>2933761
Decent argument. Phil lost face but made bank. Same with Ryback but both to a lesser extent. Cody lost bank but saved face. Alberto has lost both bank and dignity.
>>
>>2933749
Someone please shop this on Asgooka
>>
>>2933787
>Ryback made bank
>>
>>2933749
>Punk
got embarrassed like a bitch but at least got a nice payday and could come back to wwe any time before vince dies
>Ryback
has done nothing except fight in gyms in front of 20 people and lost a tonne of money on his failed roid supplements and self help book
>Del Rio
a laughing stock but at least won the GFW title
>Cody
has completely overachieved compared to his talent but has probably done the best out of the 4
>>
>>2933840
>to a lesser extent
>>
>>2933841
Do you mean Cody UNDERachieved? In which case I'd agree.

I think Phil had higher highs but lower lows than any of the others, but in the end he was the only one that got within reach of "greatness".

I wondered if anybody would put any value on Del Rio's recent title wins in other feds. Seems you're the only one who rates carrying gold in a promotion that isn't the 'E.
>>
File: just_sonberg_myshitup.jpg (65KB, 392x811px) Image search: [Google]
just_sonberg_myshitup.jpg
65KB, 392x811px
>>2933749

2023 NJPW cruiserweight champion
>>
>>2933749
The correct answer is Paige
>>
>>2935080
isn't that the kid from the home alone movies?
>>
>>2933749
Rhodes will be forgotten by next year, but at least he's having a good year.

Ryback and Punk are just sad.

Gotta hand it to Del Rio, though. Everything in his life seems to be JUST right now
>>
>>2933841
>Cody got the only bad Okada match in his otherwise faultless reign

I rewatched the match last weekend and it's still just a disgusting waste of Okadas time.
>>
File: c2e.jpg (37KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
c2e.jpg
37KB, 600x787px
CM PUNK by a mile.

This nigga here

>Rage quits WWE to follow a lifelong dream
>Signs to the UFC and talks all this shit on stage
>trains at the best dojo money can.buy for two years
>two fucking years over 730 days of training camp
>This man spent thousands travelling, bought gear, nutrition, petrol, flights, appearances..
>Finally a chance to prove Triple H wrong
>Fight day and he does not land a single punch or move the entire match
>his professional fight stats are exactly where they were two years before he even started training
>legit worst fighter.on.the UFC roster
>wasted two years of his life, got beat in front of his wife.
>Dana White still has no idea if hell ever.fight again
>GOT JUSTED SO HARD HE CRIED AT THE POST FIGHT CONFERENCE

That hair belongs to 1 man and 1 man only
>>
>>2933749
Paige for sure. She is going to an hero soon.
>>
CM Punk after getting BTFO by Stephetty on that Raw.
>>
File: 1496499848111.png (129KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
1496499848111.png
129KB, 512x342px
Even JUSTFW is embarrassed by him.
>>
File: nlskqhlnvu9z.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
nlskqhlnvu9z.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>2935424
>She is going to an hero soon.
Please no.
>>
>>2935424
>>2935637
Nope. Look at Paige's background, upbringing, and her parents' lives. She is simply coasting on familiar waters with the current train-wreck antics.

She's a purebred carnie fuck. She will withstand car crash marriages and overdoses and nuclear holocaust because she has dealt with worse in her own family caravan.
>>
>>2933749
Cody shouldnt even be on here.
Ryback no other answer
>>
I'm not remotely a Cody Rhodes fan, but i have to say that he's one of the hottest stars in the indys right now. Del Rio is on the opposite end...
>>
>>2935663
He's there as a comparison point. They are all contrasting cases, and his is a good one. He was lowballed on a contract and felt like WWE was boring him so he picked up his shit and left.

Each did a similar thing, for different reasons. Hence the comparison.

I think you're right in the sense that Ryback has the least bankable "stuff" to his name to work with outside of the 'E.
>>
>>2935660
>She's a purebred carnie fuck. She will withstand car crash marriages and overdoses and nuclear holocaust because she has dealt with worse in her own family caravan.
She's still gonna ding dong diddly die at forty-two ya dweeb
>>
>>2935675
I don'#t doubt that. But it'll be of old age.
Total carnie.
>>
>>2935321
I also like to pretend that the Suzuki match didn't happened.
>>
Best to worst.

Ryback/Cody > Punk > Del Taco
>>
Best to worst.

Ryback/Cody > Punk > Del Taco
>>
>>2935665
>>2935666
Cody left at exact time, he collected his "polka-dots-in-a-ladder-match-at-WM" money, started marketing himself well on social media, made his own list of wrestlers he wants to wrestle, places where he wants to wrestle and what he wants to do.
WCPW, EVOLVE all went out of their way to scratch those parts of the list (Chris Hero match and Kurt Angle match), he also got to wrestle at Tokyo Dome and got to tangle with Shibata in the ring.
In one year he went from shitty jobber in WWE to probably making more money on his own schedule on the indies. He joined Bullet Club, by being friends with Kenny and he is one of the most known indie wrestlers in US.
He can work anywhere he wants to and he will draw a crowd, thanks to his name form WWE, but also and now much more by his relentless work.
But still.. I fucking hate him and FUCK CODY.
>>
>>2933749
Jack Swagger

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXHeUjwBwLN/
>>
>>2933749
That third guy from 3MB.
>>
>CM Punk

Living out his dream and is making bank doing it

>Ryback

Dunno what he's doing now

>Alberto Del Rio

Full on lolcow mode

>Cody Rhodes

Making the same money and has won every title he can. If you think he was better off in WWE please fuck yourself with a broom while jumping off the empire state building
>>
File: codyjust.png (168KB, 601x400px) Image search: [Google]
codyjust.png
168KB, 601x400px
>>2933749
All of them. But if I had to choose, it would either be JUSTsethy or Deanetty. Here is one with Cody anyways.
>>
File: justback.png (116KB, 235x321px) Image search: [Google]
justback.png
116KB, 235x321px
>>2937177
Ahh, I didn't read the actual text, too busy giving Stardust his crown. It's ryback who deserves it the most.
>>
OP Here. Lots of good arguments here.

Are we pretty much agreed the JUST final will come down to JUSTback and Alberto JUST Rio, then?
>>
>>2933749
They all are failures, they all deserve the hair. Ill give it to del JUSTO or ugly slag Paige tho.>>2933749
>>
>>2933757
cringe...
>>
>>2933749
AlJUSTO. The rest are doing well for themselves
>>
>>2935397
>wasted 2 years of his life
>for more than 1 million dollar
Hmmm.
>>
>>2935053
Punk's UFC payday is more than Ryback took home all year.
>>
>>2935069
>Seems you're the only one who rates carrying gold in a promotion that isn't the 'E.

Imagine thinking that titles mean shit from a promotion that put its main championship on Jinder Mahal.
>>
>>2933749
Ryback or Del Taco
>>
>>2935315
>Rhodes will be forgotten by next year,

What?
>>
El Perro
>>
>>2933749
Ryback, Cody and Alberto del Ugly deserve to wear the crown of shame.
>>
>>2933749
>Cody

How the hell is he "just?"
He is doing pretty damn well in the Indies.
>>
>>2937334
kek
>>
>>2937341
>to a lesser extent
>>
>>2937349
That was literally the question. "Who deserves to wear the hair?" would be dull if they were all destined to wear it.
>>
>>2937361
I get paid "to a lesser extent" than Punk too
>>
>>2937361
I get paid "to a lesser extent" than Punk too
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.