[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BATTLEGROUND SNOWFLAKES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Davealbum.jpg (52KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Davealbum.jpg
52KB, 512x384px
Tye Dillinger VS Aiden English - *1/2

The Usos VS The New Day - ***1/2

Shinsuke Nakamura VS Baron Corbin - *1/2

Women's Fatal Five-Way - **1/2

AJ Styles VS Kevin Owens - ***1/4

John Cena VS Rusev - ***

Sami Zayn VS Mike Kanellis - **

Punjabi Prison Match - 3/4*

Discuss
>>
>>2932555
>Shinsuke Nakamura VS Baron Corbin - *1/2
BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I usually at least see where Dave's coming from but I just have no idea what he's on about with some of these. Usos/NewDay only being 3.5 and Cena/Rusev being 3 is just crazy.

He seems to underrate tag matches a LOT, it's weird.
>>
I usually at least see where Dave's coming from but I just have no idea what he's on about with some of these. Usos/NewDay only being 3.5 and Cena/Rusev being 3 is just crazy.

He seems to underrate tag matches a LOT, it's weird.
>>
>>2932569
To be fair, that match was shit.
>>
>>2932555
>Punjabi Prison Match - 3/4*

Gotta get at least 2 stars for the pajeet bump off the table and the khali return.
>>
>>2932555
Why did wwe sign nakememe again?
>>
>>2933282
To hurt New Japan.

Ironically, signing AJ, G&A and Nakamura wound up helping them because it helped elevate guys like Kenny
>>
Dave overrated KO/AJ and Cena/Rusev by a lot. Guess one of those guys are his sources.
>>
>>2932555
pretty generous ratings all things considered. What a trainwreck of a PPV that was
>>
>>2932590
Cena/rusev wasn't that enthralling
>>
>>2933604
Meltz even admits he grades WWE matches on easy mode but somehow the drones still claim he's biased against them
>>
Cena Rusev was 1 star and the prison match was a DUD.

Dave is finished.
>>
>>2933474
>kenny
>good for business
LOL
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>"As far as the show itself went, the less said the better. The main event, the Punjabi Prison match with Mahal and Randy Orton was built around keeping outside interference away, and it ended up featuring tons of outside interference. The match went forever, and had little heat. It was the worst WWE PPV main event in recent memory, partially because the structure and rules aren’t conducive to a good match and partially due to length."
>>
>>2935967
>Bullet Club Merch selling harder than ever before with Kenny at the helm
>Not a good for business.

If you wanna pretend to know what you're talking about, at least try a little.
>>
>>2933668
I imagine the only reason it didn't get DUD was due to one of the dingleberries taking that huge fall
>>
LE MELTZ WORKING EDRONES INTO A SHOOT
>>
LE MELTZ WORKING EDRONES INTO A SHOOT
>>
>>2936280
Also
>selling more tickets for the shows he main events than year prior.
>if he ever shows at any of your local indie (read his tour with Bucks around UK and Ireland indies) he will help sellout the show and make really good and fun match with your local 3man team.
>>
>>2932555
Happens when you watch great wrestling day after day and then the WWE tries to compete with the shit show that was Battleground.
>>
>>2932569
Nakameme is just shit
>>
>>2932569
Nakameme is just shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.