[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt, Wrestlemania 33: 1.25 stars >Randy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: randyorton2017.jpg (456KB, 1279x1078px) Image search: [Google]
randyorton2017.jpg
456KB, 1279x1078px
>Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt, Wrestlemania 33: 1.25 stars
>Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt, Payback, "House of Horrors Match", 0.5 stars
>Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal, Battleground, "Punjabi Prison Match": 0.75 stars

I'm curious if a supposed main eventer has ever had a year like this.
>>
Jinder.
>>
Luke Harper match was alright.
>>
>>2932513
Wow that was exactly what I would rate those RKO matches. I never watched during his first runs. I started rewatching in like 2013 and have wondered what this dudes gimmick is besides being a 3rd generation wrestler. He sucks balls.
>>
>>2932521
Harper match was good, he had a good TV match with Styles.

Then starting with Mania, everything fucking fell apart.
>>
>>2932526
This, go back and watch a smackdown from February or march. So much better it hurts.
>>
All his feuds have been good. His match with Styles was one of the best.

Wyatt and Jinder aren't worldclass workers, only Cena got good matches out of a solo Wyatt so far.

Orton carried the whole Punjabi Prison match, while still making Jinder and the midgets the showcase, sometimes you have to put the spotlight on the other guy, and it's up to them, Jinder and Wyatt didn't deliver up to your expectations, but Randy did a good job giving them the opportunity.
>>
>Jinder vs Orton for 3 PPVs

PPVs should end feuds. PPVs now have the same relevance as RAW/smackdown from before and RAW/smackdown now have no relevance
>>
File: IMG_3054.jpg (27KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3054.jpg
27KB, 470x313px
>tfw we will never see "Legend Killer" Randy again
>>
>>2932513
Orton vs Jinder at MitB was pretty good it just needed a longer ending segment.
>>
>>2932526
Randy needs to be carried by way better wrestlers. This is embarrassing for anyone with as much experience as Orton.
>>
>>2932513
>1.25 stars
>0.5 stars
>0.75 stars

Wew
>>
>>2932608
> PPVs now have the same relevance as RAW/smackdown from before and RAW/smackdown now have no relevance

That's not entirely true depending on where you are on the card.
>>
>>2932853
That's an average of .83 per match. Definitely wew.
>>
>>2932859
>>2932853
His average for the year is like 2.3 or something, but that's with the Harper and Styles matches.
>>
>>2932859
>>2932853
His average for the year is like 2.3 or something, but that's with the Harper and Styles matches.
>>
>>2932526
>>2932535
>had good matches with guys who almost exclusively have good matches
>>
Did he fuck Stef or something and this is Haitch getting revenge
>>
It's bizzare that they'd put one of their own guys in all these no win scenarios. They promised him a main event run after the brock debacle and he's got them over a barrel because of it, so this sort of feels like wwe's usual resentful pushes.
>>
>>2933495
Vince recently learned that Randy is a literal cuck.
>>
>>2933510
He hasn't been pinned clean since he came back
>>
>>2933544
Scratch that, Brock pinned him clean on a house show
>>
>>2933510
I feel like the way they treated Bray has been much worse.

Hell, Bray didn't even know he was going to Raw until the morning of the show and he was called up. He was supposed to continue the Randy feud with Rowan at his side, eventually winning the title back at Battleground leading to a "final" confrontation at Summerslam, bringing it to a full year cycle.

At least according to insiders
>>
>Cut for time lel spooky ring graphics
>fucking sitcom match
>indian double cage match

wtf did you expect
>>
File: tumblr-tier reaction image.gif (3MB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-tier reaction image.gif
3MB, 240x196px
>>2933550
>He was supposed to continue the Randy feud
>>
randy orton fucking sucks
>>
>>2932513
Bray Wyatt is such a piece of shit. Seriously, Orton can be okay sometimes... well, I guess not anymore but he was okay some times and Jinder at least is jacked baby. Bray is pure unfiltered garbage.
>>
>>2932513
Using Meltzer star ratings...
Why can't you just form your own opinion?
I have ZERO RESPECT for you now.

In my opinion I thought his matches with Bray sucked but I actually enjoyed the Punjabi Prison especially once they got outside the first cage.
>>
The Harper match was good
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.