[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU SEE, SAMI...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: n-TRUMP-WWE-628x314.jpg (21KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-TRUMP-WWE-628x314.jpg
21KB, 628x314px
YOU SEE, SAMI...
>>
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
MY HANDS AND DICK ARE TINY, AND...
>>
Not a lot of people know this, but we breathe oxygen. It's amazing and really inspiring, much like my Election on November 6th. And to put it bluntly, nobody expected it. All that red - just... [unintelligible] really fantastic much like the cyber.
>>
>>2931699

I ONLY HIRE RETARDS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT LEAKERS IN A CONVERSATION WHERE HE AIRS THE DIRTY LAUNDRY OF MY OFFICE TO A REPORTER FROM THE NEW YORKER
>>
In 1578, the English mathematician William Bourne recorded in his book Inventions or Devises one of the first plans for an underwater navigation vehicle.
>>
YOU JUST MADE THE BAN LIST
>>
>>2931699
Rusev is a great guy. Great golfer.
>>
We have suffered under Obamacare for 700 years; far too long to be.... with this bill I mean, you really don't see how this can be so complicated.

And this Witch Hunt.... I mean can you understand this? It's sad, really like.... I mean Putin calls me a good boy. I've never met the man but he says these things and it's great. So why no beleaguered Sessions? Why?
>>
>>2931710
This White House is like a car accident that causes everyone to rubber neck. It's probably more gruesome tbqfh
>>
That's politics! Do I enjoy the "pee tape" Crooked Hillary has mentioned? Urine is sterile, it helps prevent autism. Many such cases!
>>
>>2931706
>>
AG Jeff "swinging ball" Sessions needs to ask himself - WHY EMAIL BLEACH? What is in 33000 emails? My son Barron, who loves GOD is not the target! Sad; Russians and Democrats laughing at me in my sleep!
>>
MUSLINS ARE BAD PEOPLE AN YOU ARE BAD. NEX TIME YA LEAVE THE COUNTRY YA NOT GETTIN BACK IN YA GOAT FUCKER
>>
>lefty smark virgins still getting worked by based Big President Donald

ya seethin, noodleheads
>>
>>2931737
Libs/Marks seething at Trump
>>
I LOVE LATINOS! But they aren't sending their best people - let's face it. When's the last time you saw a taco in the wild? These people are sneaking them across the border and taking our economy to Detroit, which lets face it, is not good. Unemployment is not good. I want to change this, just like I love Jesus Christ. MERRY CHRISTMAS to lyin' Joe and "ugly" Kim Jong Un. That's what they say!!
>>
>>2931733
>boast about a rich man so he can give you $$$
>>
>>2931705
IN THIS COUNTRY
>>
I once, and maybe I shouldn't tell this.... should I? They're telling me.... saying I can't... but you know what? Once upon a time I was a kid and I wanted to hear these things. But Obama he... the popular vote I really won if not for illegals. But that's... not many know this. It's the Russian thing, it's.... well I said it.
>>
has he been impeached yet or what, I don't follow burger politics
>>
>>2931699
Never. The Dems are going to be SEETHING for the next eight years because there is nothing they can do about it and are absolutely powerless. Sad!
>>
File: 1496540546158.jpg (177KB, 641x800px)
1496540546158.jpg
177KB, 641x800px
>the state of Cultural marxist anti-white smarks itt that don't like The Don
>>
>>2931791
>Trumpetty marks don't know how to respond to posts accurately
Brainlets working themselves into a shoot.
>>
File: Special Elections.jpg (48KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
Special Elections.jpg
48KB, 600x410px
I've seen your matches before Sami (so I know you may not be able to relate to this) but the fact is that my people are actually starting to get TIRED of winning.
>>
CIA MAN
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
Dr. Pavel nods, nervous. CIA Man hands the Driver a
briefcase.
DRIVER
He wasn't alone.
CIA Man, confused, spots the Hooded Men. He turns to Dr.
Pavel.
CIA MAN
You don't get to bring friends.

DR. PAVEL

(SHAKEN)
They are not my friends.

DRIVER
Don't worry, no charge for them.
>>
CIA MAN
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
Dr. Pavel nods, nervous. CIA Man hands the Driver a
briefcase.
DRIVER
He wasn't alone.
CIA Man, confused, spots the Hooded Men. He turns to Dr.
Pavel.
CIA MAN
You don't get to bring friends.

DR. PAVEL

(SHAKEN)
They are not my friends.

DRIVER
Don't worry, no charge for them.
>>
>you will live to watch donald come on raw sometime in the 2030's

feels good desu
>>
>>2933017
Ah America, where they celebrate a "peaceful transition of power" like it's something no other country on the planet has, while ignoring the thousands upon thousands of people killed by gun violence killed every month, and the millions their illegal wars of occupation have displaced and murdered over the last 20 years.
>>
>>2933039
nice try antifa, but that's just their way of showing they support trump without actually saying it
>>
File: 1470923323989.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1470923323989.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2933039
>>
File: 1464375602299.png (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464375602299.png
184KB, 1024x1024px
Sloppy Samoa Joe looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his black shirt on raw. Very very disrespectful.
>>
File: IMG_0812.png (3MB, 1440x2560px)
IMG_0812.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>2931719
>>
>>2933017

>Just being glad it was a non-violent transition
>Aside from all the riots

What a shit show of a country.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.