[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the feud that will launch NJPW into the stratosphere,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1239848923.jpg (50KB, 785x768px) Image search: [Google]
1239848923.jpg
50KB, 785x768px
This is the feud that will launch NJPW into the stratosphere, not Okada/Omega.
>>
>>2931531
I agree

Their match and buildup last year was the best I've seen in wrestling in a long while.
>>
>>2931531
what is naito's gimmick? is he just a less charismatic version of austin?
>>
Kenny has no mainstream appeal, only to smarks because that's basically what his character is. Okada will be a much better face for the company, even though he's not white, because he feels like a legit star, not a comedy act.
>>
>>2931620
aloof hispanaboo with an indie band
>>
>>2931620
He doesn't give a fuck about anything. Austin sorta had babyface motivations in his feuds while Naito is a babyface who was shat on by the fans for being stale so he turned heel and stopped giving a shit about anything so he's more just doing shit out of spite.
They'd maybe be more similar if they were in the same company but there are a lot of differences in the kayfabe of WWE and NJPW so I do see your comparison.
>>
biggest match they can do is Naito/Okada and it will happen at the Dome.
30,000 will pay and mark out to see Naito beat the fuck out of Okada and end the reign of terror.

>>2931620
one part Austin, one part ROOOSH, one part Snorlax
>>
>>2931531
Ding-Dong Diddlywho
>>
>>2931550
I still think Omega vs Naito at G1 Climax last year was better than either of the Omega vs Okada matches. It was the best match I've seen in years.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.