[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong? he was being pushed to the moon in the mid 90s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
what went wrong? he was being pushed to the moon in the mid 90s
>>
>>2931500
drugs
>>
you clearly have no idea how much fun drugs are
>>
drugs and ego
>>
>>2931500
Is that X Pac?
I've only seen a few PPV's (mainly Summerslam and Wrestlemania) from early to mid 90's and started watching WWF fully in 1997.
>>
>>2931500
>pushed to the moon
Say what?
>>
>>2931517
He pinned Razor clean and had a really good world title match with Bret Hart
>>
No, he wasn't.
>>
>>2931523
Razor was a fan of his because he had a great rep on the indies as Lightning Kid and Bret knew he was a very good young worker and wanted to give him a good match.
>>
>>2931517
he was probably the most active worker in the mid 90s. he was in basically in every raw back then and considering the show was only 1 hour long that is a big feat
>>
>>2931500
Forgot to take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue
>>
He was the Carny golden child

Just look at that mullet
>>
who was the real man behind his push? hes not a roid monkey so its not vince... did nash and hall have that much pull already?
>>
>>2931500
He had xpac heat.
>>
>>2931566
Disco Inferno was on every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday AND he never looked tired AND he had moves besides spinning heel kick
>>
seriously people loved him
>>
seriously people loved him
>>
>>2931500
>being pushed to the moon in the mid 90s

Making shit up. He was never more than mid-card. The highest he went was fueding with Shane for a bit, but that was below putting Triple H over as a heel when he betrayed him and joined the Corporation.
>>
>>2931500
>being pushed to the moon in the mid 90s

Making shit up. He was never more than mid-card. The highest he went was fueding with Shane for a bit, but that was below putting Triple H over as a heel when he betrayed him and joined the Corporation.
>>
Drugs worked him into a shoot.
>>
>>2931850
X-Pac now is probably a better wrestler than Disquo ever was
>>
>>2931500
I've never understood the revisionist history that X-Pac wasn't over because I watched him during his prime and he was super over in 1998 and 1999. He started to lose steam in 2000 bc people were sick of the DX gimmick (wrestling moved fast in those days). By 2001 he did have go away heat. By 2002 he fit with the nWo and was good heel. That's how I look at it. His WWE return promo in 98 is GOAT levels.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.