[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time this title had any prestige?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 112351235.png (3MB, 1946x950px) Image search: [Google]
112351235.png
3MB, 1946x950px
When was the last time this title had any prestige?
>>
File: IMG_2056.gif (591KB, 155x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.gif
591KB, 155x171px
7/25/17 at around 10 PM and since
>>
Only time since the mid nineties was when Cena had it. Not even his open challenge run but when he was up and coming and you knew he was going to be a big deal and that made the title feel like a big deal.

Now that they just keep the title on former world champions or career midcarders the title doesn't feel special anymore, just another prop wwe keeps around to give two guys a reason to wrestle each other
>>
>>2931498
When Orlando Jordan won it and switched it back from that god awful spinner version Cena created. If only he had one the wwe championship too. Then maybe the weekend title wouldnt have looked like a joke for 7 years
>>
Now, honestly. When AJ Styles/Baron (was)/KO/Jericho are in the US Title scene, you know without a doubt it's become elevated and important.

When it was on Raw and fucking Kalisto/Dean/Ryback/whoever the fuck else had the title, it was a complete mystery to remember who your champ was. Let me go on Wikipedia and check who had it as of late before it came to SmackDown.

Look at this shit. Sheamus. Yuck. The flip flopping between ADT and Kalisto (who is very forgettable).
Cena having it was kinda cool because his name was associated with the Championship and we got to see new contenders challenge for it.

But it's definitely good now.
>>
>>2931582
>jericho/oreowens/ajetty flipflopping
>good
lol
>>
>>2931498
when DDP held it in WCW
>>
>>2931611
Yeah, DDP was based as fuck as US Champion
>>
>>2931582
>the title changed hands six times in the last 4 months

It's a joke belt by now.
>>
>>2931507
I miss headband AJ
>>
>>2931507
I miss headband AJ
>>
>>2932250
>>2933082
Ok, who keeps double posting. Shit is getting annoying. Is this the autist's new gimmick of the month?
>>
>>2932250
>>2933082
>>2933085
Hi carter! Upset no one cares about your latest autism?
>>
>>2931582
Kalisto was a pretty good U S Champion when he was allowed to be.

I mean, if you go back over the past ~5ish years there's no real name in the US Title lineage anywhere near as embarrassing as the current WWE Champion
>>
>>2931498
When Lex Luger and Ric Flair had it.
The Rest are Jennetty's
>>
>>2931498
>>
>>2931498

From when Rusev won it up until Cena lost it.

Before that, the last time it had any credibility was probably when Benoit held it.

Before that, it was probably back in WCW.
>>
>>2933085
Yes, that and spamming based in every thread. His entire sad little life revolves around hoping he can annoy someone on 4chan.
>>
>>2933095
Luger is the Jannetty to Sting and the 80s IV Horsemen
>>
File: Booker-T-vs-Benoit-WWE.jpg (169KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Booker-T-vs-Benoit-WWE.jpg
169KB, 640x360px
>>2931498
> When was the last time this title had any prestige?
When these 2 had that based Best of 7 series for it in 2006.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.