[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think his real dad feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do you think his real dad feel?
>>
>>2931426
>black man
>knowing his real dad
>>
I wonder when Jordan will rape all of Angle's daughters
>>
>>2931426
This reminds me of that pic of Reigns and The Rock
>>
>>2931426
>black
>real dad

Kek thank for laugh OP
>>
>>2931462
wait, was that the joke here?
>>
>>2931434
fpbp
>>
>>2931426
I don't know if WWE wrote themselves into a corner and had to come up with any ending they could, or if the story is ongoing and it's all way smarter than we are giving credit for.
Somebody was blackmailing Kurt. That aspect of the story was completely buried and forgotten in the last couple of weeks. This reveal was teased to have potential ramifications for Kurt's career and legacy, but instead the reveal has been played up exclusively as a feel-good reunion moment with no controversy at all.
>They didn't have an ending planned. They improvised every week with the story in order to keep people tuned in until Summerslam. They wrote themselves into a corner decided on the "Jason Jordan is his son" story the same week they made the reveal.
or
>Vince is a genius at crafting complex narratives. The story isn't finished. Jordan isn't Angle's son, and Angle is generating this story while paying off Jordan and Graves in order to keep people distracted from whatever the real blackmail was.
I'm inclined to believe the former is what happened.
>>
>>2931426
I don't know if WWE wrote themselves into a corner and had to come up with any ending they could, or if the story is ongoing and it's all way smarter than we are giving credit for.
Somebody was blackmailing Kurt. That aspect of the story was completely buried and forgotten in the last couple of weeks. This reveal was teased to have potential ramifications for Kurt's career and legacy, but instead the reveal has been played up exclusively as a feel-good reunion moment with no controversy at all.
>They didn't have an ending planned. They improvised every week with the story in order to keep people tuned in until Summerslam. They wrote themselves into a corner decided on the "Jason Jordan is his son" story the same week they made the reveal.
or
>Vince is a genius at crafting complex narratives. The story isn't finished. Jordan isn't Angle's son, and Angle is generating this story while paying off Jordan and Graves in order to keep people distracted from whatever the real blackmail was.
I'm inclined to believe the former is what happened.
>>
>>2931434
Kek
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (6KB, 251x186px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
6KB, 251x186px
>>2931434
>>
>>2931434
come on now, i'm a black man that knows his dad. sure, he's in prison, but i know him.
>>
>>2931691
It's going to be revealed that Gable is also Kurt's son. He cheated on Jordan's mom and impregnated both of them. Jordan and Gable are going to feud for their mother's honors. And then it's going to be revealed that the rest of Shoot Nation or whatever is left of them are also Angle's sons. They'll all form a stable called the Angle Family where they all dress like high school wrestlers with Kurt Angle as their coach/dad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.