[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The NXT five

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Rate each one.
>>
>>2931266
You can rate them all by saying "they could all do better"
Except Based Neville
Based Neville is GOD
>>
>>
>>2931266
Fatass/10
Glass Irishman/10
Short meme/10
GOAT/10
Glass Jap/10
>>
They're all great. They should all be booked higher than they are. Itami finally seems to have found something, which is good 'cause before Chicago he was seriously circling the drain.
>>
>>2931266
Based fatass
Twink jobber
Manlet division
LOL
Future endeavored
>>
>>2931266
7/10
4/10
3/10
1/10
who?
>>
>>2931266
Neville > Owens >>> Zayn > Itami = Bálor
>>
Balor is great and has been a big success on the main roster, drawing dimes and selling merch. Sami has potential but is being poorly utilized. Owen is a fat anti-draw that was exposed on the mic when he did promos alongside Y2J. Neville is alright, don't watch 205. No idea who the jap is.
>>
>>2931266
6/10
5/10
8/10
7/10
8/10

WWE has really exposed them all besides Neville imo, also KENTA is still great but is injury prone and hasn't taken well to the "WWE Style" at all.
>>
File: jinder balor elbow.gif (4MB, 360x241px) Image search: [Google]
jinder balor elbow.gif
4MB, 360x241px
>>2931379
the day vinny mac knew finn was just too weak
>>
>>2931266
Oreowens > Neville > Baloring > Zayn > Hideo
>>
>KO
Overrated and boring as fuck, fuck off already 0/10
>Balor
Based twink drawing dimes from kids, women and bullet club smarks 8/10
>neville
Pretty based as the final boss of the cruiserweight division, love how he's built like a tank compared to the rest of them 10/10
>zayn
Same as Owens, boring and overrated but unlike owens is booked properly for someone of his level 5/10
>itami
Flopped on nxt, would absolutely fail on main roster 2/10
>>
>>2931266
WWMEME booking/10
>>
>>2931266
>KO
HE'S FAT
>Balor
VANILLA MIDGET
>Neville
BRITISH VANILLA MIDGET
>Zayn
TERRORIST
>?
SOME CHINK FAN WHO SNUCK IN TO THE SHOT
>>
>NXT
8 - 8 - 9 - 7 - 6.5 (injuries)

>Main roster
6 - 7 - 8 - 6 - n/a
>>
>KO
One of the most overrated wrestlers of all time. Boring, had one of the worst title runs I've ever seen. 0/12
>Balor
Cringe. 0/10
>Neville
Based. 9/10
>Zayn
Same as Owens. Boring and overrated beyond belief. 0/10
>Itami
Based in NOAH, but has flopped hard in NXT. I think he should cut his losses and go back if he's not making that much money. 7/10
>>
>>2931266
KO - 8
Finn - 3
Neville - 7
Sami - Negative Ten Million
Hideo - 0
>>
>KO
6/10
>Finn Balor
4/10
>Neville
7/10
>Sami Zayn
6.5/10
>Itami
7/10
>>
>>2931266
>Owens
Kept his head above water better than 90% of call-ups do on the main roster. They gave him cringey promos so he shouted at Cole every single match to make sure people knew what his character was really like. He proved himself as being able to work with establish never-going-anywhere main-eventers like Roman or Seth without looking out of place. He has held a belt more days than he hasn't during his entire WWE run, so no Kevin Owens fan has any right to say he doesn't get pushed enough when some guys never make it off of preshows. He works hard and consistently puts out good work and he gets respectful booking from the company as a result. Based Owens can take over the show if he keeps this up.
>Balor
Was absolutely popular enough to be the next big thing and kill the Roman push when he first came up to the main roster. But a Shieldetty has to look out for another Shieldetty so Rollins of course injured him and fucked it up. He could have been pushed immediately into fighting Brock Lesnar upon return but they decided he should be fighting the likes of dead and buried talent or fresh NXT call-ups instead. It's a shame because he seemed like the best shot we ever had at Vince forgetting about Roman, but if I'm being honest I think Finn gave Owens and Joe their worst NXT matches. I think Finn's long boring NXT reign was the beginning of the slow end for NXT as a fresh and exciting promotion.
>>
>>2931779
>Neville
Greatest NXT champion of all time, currently busting his ass trying to do what he did on NXT for the Cruiserweight belt. Currently the most interesting champion in the company with the most consistent track record for quality title defense even if he does get thrown on the preshow too often. Potentially the best heel in the company. Definitely top 10 in terms of skill. People say he was buried his first year on the main roster but I don't see it. He had the same problem as Zayn that year, aimless and beltless. But when he did manage to squeeze his way onto the card he always got people excited, even when he ran an injury feud with an already-buried-to-hell Bo Dallas. He was easily one of the most talked about Summerslam matches that year when he teamed up with TV's The Arrow. Sure it's a fluff match, but he did his job and sold that match. And he won the breakout slammy or whatever it was called that year, so he was clearly on people's minds even when it looked like he was getting buried. Neville handled poor booking a lot better than Sami in my opinion. Owens handled it a bit better than Neville though and got momentum back on his side sooner.
>Zayn
I wish this guy would show us something worthwhile on the main roster, but he seems like a most complacent yes-man nowadays. I think he literally is just happy to be there. which is hard to get behind. I want to see ambition and originality, two things Zayn had oozing out of him during NXT. If Zayn was fired tomorrow I would be upset at the lost potential but the weekly show as it is currently wouldn't change in any notable way without Zayn's presence. I don't want to shit on the guy too much because he already gets plenty of hate around here but he did not turn out to be the big deal I was expecting him to be and I don't know that he ever will reach those heights. The hype train is slowing to a halt for this guy. Hopefully he blows up soon, but not in a religious way,
>>
>>2931783
>Itami
Lazy sack of shit is off television for several months and spends 0% of his time working to clean up his thick accent. Tozawa and Nakamura both talk better than him. Nakamura can barely talk but he learned how to use body language to get ideas across. Itami comes off as entitled, like he doesn't understand why we don't learn Japanese for him instead even though we're the paying fans and he's the ego being indulged. His attitude has been different since coming back. I get the impression he wishes he was on main roster already. His kicks look like shit and the GTS sucks no matter who does it.
>>
>>2931266
Kill
Marry
Pet
Fuck
Hire as accountant
>>
BRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>2931789
Nakamura does not talk better. Tozawa is by far the best of the 3 in the wwe but Kenta was a GOAT.
>>
>>2931865
Nakamura is a better promo. He communicates better, is maybe what I should have said. His body language is a part of it, he also seems to do tounge-in-cheek humor poking fun at his own accent. He'll pause mid-sentence and start doing autistic shakes while the audience builds up a "whooooooaoOOOOOOOAAAA" only for the word he was building towards to be inconsequential if not indecipherable. Then the crowd laughs at the accent without laughing at Nakamura because it's understood among all parties that that's how the dynamic works. Also, when he said "DOLPHU ZIGGARUH" there is no way in hell he didn't fuck that up on purpose for a laugh. Keep in mind that this guy did a podcast with Jericho and spoke relatively clearly in that.
Again, maybe I should say he communicates ideas better.
>>
>>2931266
Kevin: 7/10
Balor: 6/10
Neville: 10/10
Sami: 8/10
Itami: Oh shit, he got hurt again/10
>>
>>2931417
It's a stupid sentence but it's the first thing I thought when it happened. Obviously he was stiffed hard
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.