[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Kong Bundy buries Chris Jericho and priases Kevin Nash.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: kkb.png (273KB, 655x448px) Image search: [Google]
kkb.png
273KB, 655x448px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7eZ9OalvTU

"This business is about physical stature. It's about looking at that guy walk down the aisle and saying "MY GOD! would I want to be in the ring with that guy?" and they've lost that, they've lost it, it's gone, it's GONE. The woman who gave me ride up here, the one she loves so much is Chris Jericho...I took a dump this morning bigger than Chris Jericho, I mean come on! I sat down with Kevin Nash a couple of years ago, just to at hello, I don't know him that well but I always liked him, he seemed like a nice guy. I said Kev you were a great champion because you can work; he could do everything Hogan did, Backlund did, Bruno did and he had physical stature coming out his ass." - King Kong Bundy
>>
Cause he and Kevin Nash were scraping for pennies on the indy circuit while Jericho thrived in WWE
>>
Who?
>>
If you replace the phrase "physical stature" with "Vince McMahon's oily semen", then he is actually talking a lot of sense there.
>>
Only a retard thinks being big these days draws dimes. Vince flooded WWMeme with big, boring shitters who couldn't wrestle or cut entertaining promos.
>>
>>2931089
>thinks being a good wrestler draws dimes
>>
>>2931089
the truly retarded part is neither having too many clumsy giants, nor too many vanilla midgets.

It's making only giants fight giants and midgets fight midgets, so that everybody looks totally ordinary.
>>
Being big certainly helps, but it is absolutely not the only factor that audiences want nowadays. Why not just push big show, mark Henry, khali, etc if that was true?
>>
>>2931081
Kevin Nash career
1990 - 1993: WCW
1993 - 1996: WWF
1996 - 2001: WCW
2002 - 2003: WWE
2004 - 2010: TNA
2011 - 2011: WWE
2011 - 2017: Hollywood
>>
>>2931082
WrestleMania 2 main eventer
>>
>>2931093
this, flippy manlet vs giant is always better, they make eachother look better
>>
>>2931089
You got to have charisma to go with the looks but in-ring ability is the least important thing to anybody other than smarks in WWE.
>>
File: khali.png (480KB, 671x555px) Image search: [Google]
khali.png
480KB, 671x555px
>>2931089
>Only a retard thinks being big these days draws dimes
>>
>>2931104
>a bunch of views on YouTube from people who won't ever buy the network because PPVs are free in India nor will they ever buy tickets to a show
m-muh d-d-dimes!
>>
>>2931104
Khali only drew dimes during his comedy run
>>
>>2931097
And he wasn't a draw in any of them
>>
File: 4c.jpg (57KB, 290x468px) Image search: [Google]
4c.jpg
57KB, 290x468px
>>2931122
25+
>>
>>2931122
>your logic
That's why he was the 2 highest paid wrestler in the business behind Hogan when he went to WCW in 1996. WCW paid all that money for anti-draw!
>>
>>2931089

Braun Strowman is the.biggest draw in WWE
>>
>>2931079
HE JUST MADE THE LIST XD XDD
>>
>>2931144
they went outta business so yeah
>>
File: 1499196182846.png (95KB, 652x623px) Image search: [Google]
1499196182846.png
95KB, 652x623px
>>2931326
>>
>>2931079
>The woman who gave me ride up here, the one she loves so much is Chris Jericho.
and then he blows up lmao he's mad cuz he's out of touch. simple as that. he doesn't know what the people want. he's a fucking mark
>>
>>2931332
Zzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>2931332
Great read! too high IQ for people who think Nash and Hogan killed WCW
>>
Overweight Fester getting worked by the ayatollah of rock n rolla, babay!
>>
>>2931079

Kek Kong Bundetty never drew a dime.
>>
>>2931079
>It's another old dimeless no-draw shoots on a subject that has nothing to do with their actial experience as a pro wrestler
>>
Didn't he say he was a bigger draw than Randy Savage? No one cares what that fat bald kek thinks.
>>
>>2931332
where's the rest of it, you cut it off before the meeting. post more.
>>
>>2931079

This is the same guy that hates Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels for their size.
>>
>>2931520
That's where, like, the real corporate non-operational kind of parts of Turner Broadcasting had their offices. A lot of production and stuff was going on over there. I don't think I had ever been there except for maybe one kind of yea rah-rah session in all of my history with Turner Broadcasting. So anyway, I jumped on my Harley and I wear my jeans to work and my t-shirt that said "Bite Me" or whatever it was (laughs), I showed up with probably two days beard on my face and I walked into this room and there's like 15 people sitting around a long table, probably 12 of them I didn't even recognize. They're all wearing their blue suits and their white shirts and their red ties and their wing-tipped shoes. And I'm thinking, What in the hell is this about? I remember sitting down and having them tell me, "Look, this is going to be the change for WCW. Here's how we're going to change the WCW brand going forward." And I'm thinking to myself, Wait a minute, here's a bunch of people I don't even know who probably don't even watch our show telling me that I'm going to change a show that is making more money than at any time in the history that they have had this franchise. I was immediately not defensive, but confused. I wondered, What the hell? What can this possibly be about.
>>
>muh physical stature
why are wrestlers so gay?
>>
>>2931532
>>So each one of these people go around the table, and a lot of them were from New York, from ad sales, they were from marketing, they were from Time-Warner, and on the West Coast, and they all this point of view of what WCW should be. We went around the table until we got to the last guy, and I'm not going to mention his name because he's still got too much power in the industry (laughs), but we got to this last guy and he proceeded to tell me how we're going to go back to being children's television and kid-friendly and all this stuff. And I'm looking at him and I'm thinking, This is insane. And I asked this individual, "Let me ask you, what night of the week does Monday Nitro air." It's like you could have built a house in the time it took to him to respond. And I said, "You don't really watch the show, do you? You don't even know what our product is, do you?" And he didn't. He had no idea. And that was the beginning of the real end because up until that point we had control over our product. We were well within our budgets. We were under budget in a lot of expenses despite the talent fees that everybody likes to talk about. The fact was WCW was profitable at that time. But the minute that we lost control and the brand shift occurred in July or August of 1998, that mandate, and then shortly thereafter we got Standards & Practices coming in and micromanaging the process. I had budgets that had been previously set the year before, mind you, the year before, were slashed in the middle of the year. All of a sudden now we couldn't promote the way we were promoting. We couldn't advertise the way we were advertising. We had to cut back on all of our production. Oh, by the way, we had to produce another two hour series for TBS. When those kinds of things started happening, that was the beginning of the end of WCW.
>>
>>2931079
I started watching wrestling in the early 90's boom, I never remember seeing King Kong Bundy. The only thing I've heard about him was he was used to put faces over into the main event. I'm sure he was a great draw in a small territory in his heyday but Chris Jerhico got more over than him in the national territory that is WWE. Jerhico was never the guy but he was more over than Bundy.
>>
>>2931097
Dude Kevin Nash goes to all the indy events w/Scott Hall and X-pac as the "NWO", I can understand Hall, he's had addiction problems and X-pac was a midcarder w/addiction problems. The point is it's pathetic I see the local minor league team promote "NWO" as guest managers for a day
>>
>>2931104
That's all from India, Kahli is their Hulk Hogan
>>
>>2931079
>The woman who gave me ride up here, the one she loves so much is Chris Jericho
is that why he's so angry?
>>
>>2931079
>; he could do everything Hogan did,
Except draw dimes
>>
>>2931615
It's literally just a circle with a side profile of Roosevelt in it. How could Nash not draw one?
>>
>>2931661
He thinks Roosevelt is Lincoln
>>
File: heat.png (74KB, 322x647px) Image search: [Google]
heat.png
74KB, 322x647px
>>2931615
Hogan was literally scared to wrestle Nash in his prime because of how many dimes he was drawing so WTF you on? Hogan did anything to keep his spot. Trying reading the dirtsheets from 1998 kid. Mommy and Daddy not give you enough pocket money to sub to Meltzer/Keller? use wayback machine - no excuses.
>>
>>2931539
nice try manlet
>>
>>2931539
because they're not actually tough, so they feel the need to overcompensate.
>>
>>2931079
Jericho drew more dimes than that FAT fattie who's fatass was only used to be put over non-fats who draw dimes like Hogan and Taker

Did I mention that he is FAT
>>
>>2931110

monetized youtube videos are still money you fucking mark.
>>
>>2931761

Yeah I'm sure the Stockholders are waiting on pins and needles to hear about that $400 they made off that video.
>>
BASED MANLETS LIVING IN FAT FUCK VETERANS HEADS RENT FREE
>>
>>2931761
I cannot stress to you enough that, for any business of reputable size, shit like Youtube is free marketing. It is not a meaningful source of income for them.
>>
>>2931079
but kev skips leg day. hogan, bruno or backlund never skipped leg day. bundy likes nash coz he skips leg day too.
>>
>>2931079
but kev skips leg day. hogan, bruno or backlund never skipped leg day. bundy likes nash coz he skips leg day too.
>>
>>2931578
yeah geez Id hate to see the NWO at a show, definitely don't think that would be worth admission.

stay in your cave please.
>>
>priases

state of Wolfcuc
>>
>priases

state of Wolfcuc
>>
>priases

state of Wolfcuc
>>
>>2931079
>priases

state of Wolfcuc
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.