[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf i can't wait to buy #WWE2K18 now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: nuff.png (250KB, 510x347px) Image search: [Google]
nuff.png
250KB, 510x347px
wtf i can't wait to buy #WWE2K18 now
>>
>game's main demo is fat smarks
This'll go over well
>>
Yeah, I've definitely seen enough of Yuke's games.
>>
They have shown zero (0) footage of this game and there's already two different pre-order bonus trailers. Drones will STILL buy them.
>>
Why does anyone still buy these?
>>
File: itsborktime.png (1MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
itsborktime.png
1MB, 1138x640px
>>2930269
Fun
>>
>NO EDGE
>>
>>2930237
>In the Cena (Nuff) Edition (that's 'seen enough' in case you don't get it) comes with a copy of the game along with the season pass, access to WWE Legends wrestlers Batista and Rob Van Dam, and alternate versions of John Cena and Kurt Angle based on past from earlier in their careers and from classic pay-per-view events such as ECW One Night Stand and Wrestlemania 26. In addition to WWE 2K18, the Cena (Nuff) edition includes a special Mattel figure for John Cena, collectables for the WWE SuperCard mobile game, a limited edition signed plaque and photo celebrating the superstar, and a piece of the ring mat celebrating Cena's Wrestlemania 2017 win.

AND IT'S ONLY $150! GREAT BUY! DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT!
>>
>>2930280
See
>>2930279
>>
>>2930280
>WWE Legends wrestlers Batista and Rob Van Dam
So I guess it'll have a John Cena story mode or something? That should be decent at least
>>
>>2930237
I already preordered a copy for myself on PS4 and my brother for his XB1. Can't wait for this edition, the box is sick!
>>
>a piece of the ring mat celebrating Cena's Wrestlemania 2017 win.

Of all BMJ's Wrestlemania wins to pick from, the intergender match to promote Total Bellas.
>>
>>2930237

me and my wife's son are very excited for this
>>
>>2930273
>Realistic tarped areas
Based
>>
File: Jimmy Ocean 5.png (927KB, 624x625px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Ocean 5.png
927KB, 624x625px
>>2930237
Everything with Jimmy is automatically a special edition. He doesn't need extra fanfare.
>>
>>2930280
>you have to bleed out 150 buckaroos for RVD
nah son, fuck that
>>
>150 DOLLARS
>E drones will defend this
>>
>>2930439
>>2930454
poorfags SEETHING
>>
Not spending a dime until I hear they've fixed the connection issues. I'm tired of getting halfway through a match only to find out that my friend sees me outside the ring on his screen while I'm in the ring on mine.
>>
>>2930280
>One Night Stand Cena
>It's not worth it unless they have the uncensored "fuck you Cena" chant too
>>
>>2930470
CENA SWALLOWS!
>>
>>2930280
>seth gets the cover
>it's all about cena
guess the rollins cover was last minute change.
>>
>>2930457
>Paying $150 for a bad game

You could get 20 good games off a Steam sale for that price.
>>
>>2930280
Ain't not buying this trash
>>
WWE 2k16 was cheap (as in, pretty weak), 2k17 was trash and this one already sounds like... poop.
>>
>>2930280
The ring mat is from the Royal Rumble 2017 which is 100 times better if you're a Cena fan but worst as a piece of memorabilia assuming Taker and Goldberg never wrestles again
>>
>>2930816
Why would they use a 2017 RR mat as a way to celebrate Cena's Wrestlemania win?
>>
In reality it's pretty sad that to bait people into becoming more invested with their product by admitting half the fanbase doesn't like the main protagonist and try to reign it into the product somehow by making his character loyal and a hard worker instead of liked and cool. Even sadder they are unintentionally doing the same again and don't realise yet.
>>
>>2930598
the 2k games seem even more similar than the fucking THQ series which got so much fucking hate at the time.
>>
>2K14 still the last good 2K wrestling game
How did they fuck up the gameplay so badly
>>
>>2930832
Cena won his 16th World title at RR17
>>
>>2930469
how bout a nickel?
>>
>>2930927
It's Madden now, the games are garbage.
>>
>>2930237
Wtf I love 2k18 now.

I'm about to preorder this shit
>>
>>2930316
It's the Royal Rumble 17 win. Not WM17.
Watch the video again
>>
File: 1445636998325.gif (2MB, 340x257px) Image search: [Google]
1445636998325.gif
2MB, 340x257px
Preordered the Deluxe Edition.

Keep playing your No Mercy and FirePro and keep telling yourself that you're playing the "best wrestling games ever made".

It's 2017, time to put your retro garbage games away. Time to upgrade to modern WWE games faggots.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.