[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Japan business is BOOMING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: NJPW-Logo.png (76KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW-Logo.png
76KB, 286x286px
>Thus far, business is G-1 is also strong. At press time, every show but one, the 7/25 show in Fukushima, sold out in advance, and that show did end up being sold out. It was almost weird on 7/24 when the word was out the day before the show that there were tickets available. For a comparison with last year, four of the first even nights were legitimate sellouts and overall business based on the same period last year is up nine percent from what was considered a strong tour.

>Another amazing stat is that the Japanese language feed of opening night, which was available free, did 600,000 live views. What that shows is that in Japan, there is great interest, but the mentality of paying for a streaming service isn’t there as New Japan World only had just over 60,000 paying subscribers at that point. The WWE Network, for the same reason, hasn’t done well in the Japanese market.

Based New Japan is surging in popularity while WWE is dying a horrific death.

Truly the best timeline.
>>
>>2930222
>The show that we gave away free online did really good viewings numbers
no wai
>>
>>2930222
Good for them. Some well needed competition in the US wrestling scene is good for everyone
>>
>>2930222
e-drones seething
>>
Meanwhile, WWE:
>Revenue increased 8% to a record $214.6 million as WWE’s Live Event and Network segments achieved their highest quarterly revenue in Company history
Your gook outlel company can't even scratch WWE.
>>
>Sony versus Nintendo
>Windows versus Apple
>DC versus Marvel
>now WWE versus NJPW
I really really fucking hate this place
>>
>>2930222
Yesterday I finally gave in and decided to give NJPW a watch... watched the whole G1 thing, though I was fucking drunk as fuck so I don't remember any of it.
Currently watching Dominion and it's alright to be fair, I'm not not enjoying it if you get me.
>>
>>2930222
No one cares about Japanese show, their economy is shit and they have the most pathetic males in the world
>>
>>2930281
do you hate it more than your mom hates you?
>>
>>2931602
BTFO
>>
>>2930281
When I was a kid it was
Nintendo vs Sega
Sonic vs Mario
Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat
And now we have Denocrats vs Republicans, or liberals vs conservatives. Real patricians can appreciate the pros and understand the cons of both sides.
>>
Is there a good place to read NJPW news if I don't have a subscription? Not sure if I'm willing to pay for the subscription yet.
>>
>>2930277
>Make $214 million revenue
>Only $1 million profit

WWMEME is ran like shit and will go belly up.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_080435.jpg (61KB, 650x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_080435.jpg
61KB, 650x419px
>>2930277
>Record revenue
You'd better wish the tv fees will increase for the new deal (there's a slight chance since it remains top 5 of the night). The flat network subscribers number for the last 3 years won't be able to sustain the cost of maintaining the ever increasing content.
>>
>>2930222
Based NJPW Chads SEETHING the E Drones into a shoot.
>>
>>2930277
>revenue =/= profit
>>
>>2930222
WWE isn't dying but maybe when they finally admit they're losing money, they'll focus more on making the product interesting instead of wasting time on Network shows no one watches and social media initiatives
>>
File: 1412996476175.gif (813KB, 396x198px) Image search: [Google]
1412996476175.gif
813KB, 396x198px
>>2930222

>njpw so desperate they have to send their wrestlers to work a match in fucking Fukushima (a nuclear fallout site)
>>
>>2931683
>>https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/

Most puro stuff gets posted there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.